(4.6) 128 reviews

Call This Dealer

128 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Thompson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Harford County from DealerRater.com
  • Best Service Ever!!

Jay was the best sales men ever. He contacted me as soon as they received my message from online. He was very attentive and helpful. After going to th...e another dealer that did not want to offer me the rebates I came to Jay he offered me the best deal for the same vehicle. The paperwork was quick and painless and all he staff was very nice.

Thompson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Harford County

Dear Leibreyone, Thank you for the 5 Star Review. Everyone at Thompson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Harford County appreciates your business !!!

• Everything went great!

From the time we called and visited the dealership to the last paper was signed everything went great. All of the sales people where very nice and kno...wledgeable. We were treated with respect and patience. A special thanks to Jay "The Jeep Guy" who walked us through everything including us asking what gadget did what. Over all a wonderful experience!!

Thompson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Harford County

diane1025, Thank you for the 5 Star Review. Everyone at Thompson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Harford County appreciates your business !!!

• great company, AWESOME salesman!!

From start to finish, our salesman, Jay, was very respectful, knowledgeable of the vehicles that we had looked at. Our best interest was his goal. O...ur overall experience was wonderful. Thank you again!

Thompson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Harford County

To The Wilson Party of 3, Thanks you for the 5 Star Review !!! Everyone at Thompson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Harford County appreciates your busines...s !!!

• Top notch sales department!

Drove down to Thompson on 12-12-17 to see the value of my 2016 Jeep Rubicon. Met with Tisha and Tom in sales. We inquired about a new 2018 Jeep Rubico...n Recon and if one could be located. After much research by the sales manager Tom, he located two locally so we had our pick. An hour later one was found with all the options I was looking for. By the end of the day our new 2018 Rubicon Recon was ready to take home. Very pleased with the entire sales and Finance department.

Thompson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Harford County

Thank you for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your business !!!

• Fast and friendly service

Went up to Thompson Jeep on August 1st and spoke to Don Ward in service to have my 2016 Jeep Rubicon Alignment checked. Don scheduled me for the next ...day. Went in at 7:45am and Don gave the total cost up front and my Jeep was brought in to have the Alignment checked. All went great! With my rewards points the cost was very inexpensive! Jeep was brought up and felt great! Many thanks to the entire service department, especially Don Ward and Dan the Service manager!

Overall Experience

• One of the greatest experiences at a dealership

My experiance at Thompson was so great! I was looking for a car for months. I had been to countless dealerships or talked to sale people on the phon...e. With no avail I was either being directed to something I didnt want or pestered with phone calls and emails on a vehicle I didny want. When I found a vehicle with everything that I wanted and was looking for at Thompson, Julie and her coworker heled me so much. They worked with me and never gave me the idea that I was just another sale to be had. They tried very well to get me in my price range that I wanted and never stopped till they did. They put forth a effort far more then any of the other places I had called or been. I walked out of many of dealerships never looking back. I definitely will go back to Thompson again!

• Used car purchased

I bought a used SUV from Thompson, I received a fair deal and was greater with friendly staff that treated me like family. Great experience !

• Best Dealership in Edgewood

Great experience buying my Dodge Ram Bighorn..Sales person Tisha was awsome. Would go back again..When it's time for a brand new car

Overall Experience

• Finally Excellent Service!

After a bad experience with previous service manager(Dave) the new service manager Dan Patzwall is very friendly and caring. I brought my new 2016 Jee...p Rubicon Hardrock to set up an appointment to have a recall performed. Met with Amanda Ordos-service advisor. Very sincere person and scheduled my service the next day. When I brought my vehicle in I was greeted with a welcome and smile. This really shows individuals like Amanda and Dan Patzwell really care about their customers. My vehicle was completed early by Mike Kalendek. Vehicle was very clean and Amanda-service advisor once again Thanked me! John

Thompson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Harford County

Thank you for the positive review. We're glad everything worked out. We appreciate your continued business !!! Ron Filling General Manager

• A+++ Customer Service

I originally bought my 2014 Jeep Compass in November of 2013 from Tisha Felizzola, she was easy to work with, knowledgeable about the vehicles, and ex...tremely helpful. More recently, now January of 2017, I ran into some major issues with my Jeep, I took it to a private mechanic, hoping to save some money, WHAT A MISTAKE. After it breaking down three times from this mechanic, I knew I had to call the dealership. My first encounter was with Don and he started looking into my issue, he was extremely helpful and later that day I had the vehicle towed there. WOW, what an experience, while it was a process (my fault, not theirs, as the other mechanic had put some aftermarket parts on my car) Dan Patzwall, Service Manager, got personally involved in my vehicles issue. I believe after a month of not having my car, having it towed a total of 6 times, that the issue has been resolved thanks to the dealership. They also filled up my gas tank, washed my car and even found some extended warranties to cover costs. I will never take my vehicle elsewhere. AMAZING customer service, friendly and professional staff. THANK YOU DAN and DON, so very grateful for your help and guidance!!

1102 Bus Center Way Edgewood, MD 21040