Schaller Honda

161 reviews

161 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Schaller Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 17, 2019

I was very impressed with your team manager Russell Tomazic to be very courteous to me at all times and of very high quality in the service to my Honda... Accord at your facility. He helped me to understand exactly what I could expect from the team he manages and he kept me informed of when I could expect the deliverance the automobile which was when I needed it, at the end of a short vacation for me. After the service call I drove the vehicle for quite a ride and was really impressed with the vehicles performance. Real nice job done at this dealership service center and the help of a courteous team manager Russell Tomazic, futhermore after getting another estimate at another service center, I chose this center at the lower price. Thanks, Thomas Ferrari

June 28, 2019

Had a great experience at Schaller with Angel Rivera. I came in wanting to buy a 2019 si and left with one the same day for a great deal. Angel was very... professional and took the time to explain everything to me as this is my first new car purchase. Highly recommend Schaller Honda.

• March 14, 2012

Great sales team. Just the right approach of letting us look, providing general information, and pouring on the details when needed. Very helpful even... after the agreement to purchase. Great price too. Matched the best on-line price.

June 26, 2019

He did a great job make sure I got the car I wanted great Salesman motivated me to want the car even more. I definitely recommend this place and angel....

June 26, 2019

Angle was a awesome sales men gave me his undivided attention and ik what car i want and he made sure to get it done and approved even having another... car loan. One of the easiest and best experience i had buy a used car and must say the people there was really polite. I give angle 5stars and his team for getting it done in a short amount of time

June 26, 2019

I went to angel with cars I had in mind. He put me in the right direction with the car that I have now. He got me approved and all set with the car in... no time. This was by far the best experience I had searching for a car and I'm glad that I found the right guy to help me achieve that. He made me feel so comfortable when coming to a decision about making my first big purchase. Definitely the guy you want to go to when it comes to buying a car

June 18, 2019

Wow above and beyond... Thank you to Andy and Joe as you truly created a stress free easy to buy environment...Not only did they get me a great deal, they... also help to create a moment/memory that will last a life time....My daughter graduated from NBHS Class of 2019 and they did a wonderful job with helping me surprise my daughter with her first vehicle...These guys truly put their heart into making this moment magical and words cant express enough how grateful my wife and i are ...Great Job Guys !!!

May 18, 2019

Came in with a goal and Jacob helped make it easy. Want pushy and helped a lot. After purchasing the car he gave me a run through of all of the features....

May 14, 2019

I worked with Jacob and Lori all day and they were nothing but amazing, they also gave me a slice of pizza and a coffee from Dunkin' while I waited!!

May 9, 2019

When LIBERTY HONDA sold me a brand new car with a bad tire ( small slice that got bigger as I drove it) and had to replace it withing 5 days of buying... the car, SCHALLER fixed the problem and made sure I didn't pay for it. Russ at Schaller went to bat for me the way Liberty should have. I will be buying and using Schaller for all my Honda needs in the future.