Crowley Kia and Motorsports

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• New car purchase from Crowley Kia
    August 3, 2017

I went in to purchase or new car, while also getting info on leasing a New Kia Forte. Arthur Phil made it an extremely easy and comforting purchase. W...ent over my options, i ultimately ended financing it. The staff and the management there at Crowley Kia made this so a pain free process.

Your kind words mean a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Arthur was able to provide you with a positive experience. At... Crowley Kia, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, Stacey Gray | Customer Relations Manager | sgray@crowleyauto.net

• The greatest people all the way around!!
    February 19, 2018

The receiving personnel were outstanding!! Dan and the other man (sorry to them I am terrible with names) in receiving and their boss were always the ...nicest friendly people you want to deal with!! They are always there to give you straight information and will point out added information that could be better for the vehicle and that would include things that would cost you less!! The mechanic that took care of my vehicle, who worked on my vehicle in the past, was the most helpful, answered all my questions and even laughed to all my bad jokes. I had also went to their body shop to get some work done and I matched the price quoted by them with three other body shop businesses and even as a dealership which usually cost so much more, undercut my lowest bid by $200 dollars!! They did everything they said they would and everyone there treated me with utmost respect and understanding. The man in the parts ordering office in the dealership was great. Another friendly man with all the help pointing out what would be good for the car, the exact cost and always letting know when they were due in and called when as soon as they came in. Well Mr. Crowley should feel very lucky to have employees at this level. They are the best dealership I have ever dealt with and I WILL BE BACK AGAIN!

• Rob Boyle is amazing
    January 18, 2018

Buying a car at Crowley Kia was the least stressful purchase I have ever made. The second I walked in the door Rob Boyle made me feel welcomed and at ...ease. I came in with a list of things that needed to be included with this vehicle and a very tight budget. I had been to other dealerships previous and they showed me cars above my budget trying to get me to increase my budget. Rob didn't do that. He truly listened to all of my needs, and delivered just that. I am now the proud owner of a pre-owned 2016 Kia Sorento LX that met every single one of my requirements, and that is all because of Rob. On the day I was scheduled to pick up my Sorento, I didn't have a ride to the dealership. Rob came to my job and picked me up. That is above and beyond what you expect from a salesperson. He made the day of pick up just as easy as the day I decided to purchase the car. Vicki, the business manager also made everything extremely easy. She had all the paperwork ready for me to sign and I was in and out of her office in a matter of minutes. Rob Boyle, there are not enough ways to say THANK YOU for getting me into a beautiful car, at an amazing price, with such a seamless process. If you are looking to purchase a new car, stop by Crowley Kia and see Rob Boyle. I promise you won't be disappointed.

• Crowley Kia Sales Review
    January 7, 2018

I purchased a car from Rob at Crowley Kia, and he was and always has been a pleasure to work with. He’s now helped me buy three different cars and eac...h time I’ve been treated kindly. Rob is not only a great salesman, but now he’s a friend, too. It’s not often you come across someone in sales (of any kind) who actually has your best interests in mind. Thanks Rob!

• First time leasing
    October 14, 2017

Ended up leasing a car and my wife and I are very happy with the car and terms of the lease

• kia forte
    October 4, 2017

arthur was so wonderful ! he was so patient and kind as well

• Great Customer Service
    October 1, 2017

Went to Kia Crowley Auto Group to purchase a car through Costco Auto Program. Our sales rep. was Tom and he was Great! He was very helpful, understand...ing and accommodating. The group worked hard to meet our demands and we walked away with a great car. I would definitely go back.

• rich almquist
    September 19, 2017

Crowley Kia was very professional and accommodating, salesmanButch Banning and Ruben were great to work with

• Love my car, the salesman, and the dealership.
    September 14, 2017

I walked into Crowley Kia with no intention of buying a new car. I was "just looking". I have had so many bad experiences in my life buying and shoppi...ng for cars that i was really dreading the process. But then I met my salesman for the first time. Rob Boyle. Not only was he friendly, he wasn't pushy at all. Gave me all my options and was very straight forward. I've never been happier in my life at a car dealership. We laughed and I got a great deal at the same time. Rob boyle is truly the only reason why I bought this car that day. (Other than I loved the car of course) My advice to everyone who reads this. Go see rob. Go see Crowley Kia. The business lady Vicki was extremely pleasant as well and even the general manager of the whole store, mike, came out and shook my hand and thanked for my business. Thank you so much!!!!!

• Excellent service
    September 6, 2017

I came with my wife to Buy a car and had never thought I would have met someone that not only cared about my buying experience, budget, and was also r...eally friendly as well. Mike Martella was always quick with a joke and took the time with my family that we needed... I have never had an experience buying a car that made me feel anyway but "dirty" until I bought my new Sorento. Mike explained everything, showed me the service department and then indroduced me to everyone. I mean everyone... I met the parts department, sales staff and manager, then The General Manger before I left. Helpful, friendly, great facility, and a salesmen that can not be described but experienced himself. Thank you Mike for everything!

Crowley Kia and Motorsports