Hoffman Audi of East Hartford

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 58 reviews

• May 30, 2018

Inhave used Hoffman for over 10 yrs. without fail they make appointments that are convenient, everyone is professional, courteous, and seems to genuin...ely care about doing a great job. work is always excellent, facilities are spotless.

Hello Audi fan, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of East Hartford for your vehicle service needs. We are pleased to read that our team was professi...onal, courteous, and ensures that everything is completed to your satisfaction. We value you as our customer and look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards, Alison Gilbert, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

June 16, 2018

Disappointing does not even begin to describe my experience at Hoffman Audi of East Hartford. I initially went to the dealership looking to test driv...e a couple of used vehicles and discuss pricing. While there, I found one vehicle that had many of the features I was looking for. One feature that sounded too good to be true was the “5-year in service warranty”. I even walked away and started getting into my original car, but decided to go back in to clarify this “5-year warranty”. I thought maybe I had misheard him and asked, “is this a 5-year warranty, or 5,000-mile warranty?”. The salesman said, “it’s a 5-year in service warranty, so 5 years from the purchase date”. So, I decided to go back inside and discuss pricing. The salesman and I settled on a price and we began the paperwork. On the initial sales contract I specifically asked him to write down the 5-year warranty, along with the removal of a dent we had found. He stated, “every Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with the 5-year in service warranty”, and he wrote down CPO, and dent removal. The plan was for me to come back the next day and hand over my cashiers check, sign the rest of the paperwork, and drive away in my new car. The following day I gave them my money, and I began signing paperwork with someone from the service department and he asked if I would like to purchase a 5-year warranty for another almost $2400. I was shocked, and said “I already have the 5-year warranty included”. He then explained that the 5-year in service warranty was 5 years from the time the car was manufactured so my warranty would only last another 2 years. Why hadn’t my salesman explained this to me? Why was I finding this out after I paid for the car? The manager then came in and offered to take some money off the price of the car – nowhere near the cost of the warranty. Unfortunately, I already had my heart set on this car. I ended up paying extra for the warranty. I also had to have them rewrite the dent removal into the agreement because that had disappeared. As I walked out to get my keys the original salesman had the nerve to say “wow, you made out like a bandit”, after I had to pay a large sum of money for a warranty I already thought I had. Finally, I got into my new car and the salesman is going over a couple more things and I asked, “how long do I get the Sirius radio?”, and he responded, “6 months”. I get home and open sales folder and it says I get the Sirius radio for 3 months. Why are you continuing to lie to me after I have purchased the car? Overall, the experience was incredibly deceitful, and I will never make a purchase from Hoffman Audi of East Hartford again.

May 31, 2018

I was over charged double for a service was diagnosed by them and was originally quoted half the price! Mike laughed in disrespectful condescending ...manner about my the condition of my car and he thought enough to display his " quote" personal opinion about my car and was not at all helpful! Totally disrespected as a consumer and patron of Hoffman Audi Service!! I plan to address the local news with regards to how I was treated differently then the other customers!

Hello Monica, I understand that you spoke with our Service Manager, Elliot Matos, about your concerns. Customer safety is our top priority and it is o...ur team's professional opinion that your vehicle is not safe to drive based on multiple mechanical and electronic issues as well as coolant leaks. If you would like to discuss your options further please give Elliot a call at (860) 290-6168. We value you as our customer so please let us know if there is anything further that we can do to assist you. Sincerely, Alison Gilbert, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

May 17, 2018

My car was due for service based on mileage. The required lead time to schedule a visit was short and the service time including new brake pads took ...not much more time than an oil change. Car was returned clean inside and out.

Hi Craig, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of East Hartford for your vehicle service needs. We are pleased to read that our team provided you with ...a five star experience. We value you as our customer and look forward to seeing you again! Kind regards, Alison Gilbert, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by trust.

May 1, 2018

Always on top of everything. Great facility! I keep coming back. Everyone is friendly and courteous. I have been coming there since 1992 and have alw...ays been satisfied. Great service and great people!

Hello Joanne, Thank you for choosing Hoffman BMW of Watertown and for providing us with your feedback about your recent visit. We are pleased to read ...that our team was friendly and courteous. We value you as our customer and look forward to seeing you again at your next service appointment. Kind regards, Alison Gilbert, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

April 11, 2018

I came in to get a oil consumption test on my 2011 Audi A4. The service department was great they scheduled me a loaner for a day and contacted me as ...soon as my car was done. Highly recommended dealership!!

Hello James, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of East Hartford for your vehicle service needs. We are so pleased to read that our team provided you... with a five star experience! We value you as our customer and look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment! Sincerely, Alison Gilbert, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

March 16, 2018

Wonderful efficient service. My problem occurred during the weekend and it was resolved within 2 days. The person who assisted me thruout the process ...kept me informed thruout the process. Any questions I had he was able to answer and I felt at ease thruout the process. I love Audi and will be an Audi woman for life at HOFFMAN !

Hello Ellie, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of East Hartford for your vehicle service needs and for providing us with your feedback about your re...cent visit. We are pleased to read that our team kept you up to date and answered all your questions throughout the process. We value you as our customer and look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment! Kind regards, Alison Gilbert, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

March 14, 2018

I recently brought my Audi A4 into this dealership complaining about it constantly burning oil. Right away, my experience at Hoffman Audi in East Hart...ford was convenient and comfortable. The gentlemen in the drive through greeted me right away, bringing me to Rob, a service advisor. Rob was very professional, explaining that this issue is one that Audi is aware about. He explained the process, and offered me a shuttle ride to work. Rob kept me updated through the entire process. When I picked my car up, I had a few questions. Rob was happy to get Joel, the master technician, to explain things in more detail and make me feel at ease. Joel was beyond helpful. You can tell he truly is a master of his trade. This was a great experience and I would recommend to friends and family!

Hello Nick, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of East Hartford and for providing us with your feedback about your recent visit. We are pleased to re...ad that Rob, Joel, and the team addressed your concerns and fully answered all of your questions. We appreciate you as our customer and look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment. Kind regards, Alison Gilbert, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

February 27, 2018

I needed a new key for my A6. Sadly it wasn’t my first time, but fortunately the pleasant and informed employees made the process all the more enjoyab...le. I appreciate the ‘Parts’ guy who informed me I could buy as many keys as I needed for the same programming fee. Also, when I arrived at the Service Ctr. there was this young man who asked if I needed help and after telling him the reason for my visit he frantically searched for an available person who could help me. That felt good. I also overheard him saying some guys weren’t available because they still haven’t had their lunch. They were busy at the time I arrived (1:30). Nevertheless, I did think the wait time to program a single key was long, but it was worth the wait. BTW, thanks for the car wash and vacuuming! Great place and ppl.

Hello Eddy, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of East Hartford and for providing us with your feedback about your recent visit. We are happy to hear... that our team was able to help you out with getting a copy of your key. We appreciate you and all of our customers and are here for you anytime you need us so let us know anytime you have any further questions or vehicle service needs! Kind regards, Alison Gilbert, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

February 23, 2018

Outstanding all around - I use both Hoffman Audi and Porsche service departments and they are customer driven , timely with responses , consistent and... accurate

Hello Pats Fan, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of East Hartford and Hoffman Porsche for your vehicle service needs! We are so happy to hear that ...our team was customer driven, timely, consistent and accurate. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment! Kind regards, Alison Gilbert, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.