Antioch Chrysler Jeep Dodge

New 888-850-1189 Dealer Website
Used 888-850-3767 Email Dealer
Service 888-851-2214

• Great customer service

I was pleased with the knowledge of the salesman who help me, as well as his willing new to help us get the most for our money. I was also very happy

• Great dealership

Overall good customer service and friendly staff. I have purchased 4 cars from Antioch dodge and plan on coming back for the years to come.

• Must let people know of good mechanics.

The service department at Antioch Dodge is excellent. I have had detailed, professional (and I'm appreciative of the) vehicle care interactions at this dealership. As a owner of several Dodge products, I really value the ability to have a place for the last three years, since acquiring my cars, to keep them in fantastic operating condition. Chris Wooden is remarkable and allows such a positive experience while servicing my Dodge whether the reason for my visit is routine or a little more complex. He is consistently attentive, humble, offering competitive pricing and definitely the best individual to assist/advise due to his knowledge and warmth. The service department at Antioch Dodge has been impeccable as a result of employees like Chris and the people that make his team, they are hard working and enjoying what they do.

• Service completed but not as quickly as promised.

2007 Dodge Caravan with lifetime bumper to bumper limited warranty. Took the van in for a warranty covered radiator replacement. Service department said vehicle would be ready that day as all the parts were in stock. Turns out the radiator was not in stock so it took an extra day. I asked for a loaner vehicle (which they had provided in the past) but the service adviser said that was not available. I should have asked John the service manager - my bad. They said the vehicle would be ready in the afternoon. Their courtesy shuttle ends service at 3:30 on most days. My vehicle and its paperwork wasn't ready until 5:30, too late to avail myself for the courtesy shuttle, causing an extra trip for my family to pick up the car. Overall, the repair was sound. They found other things (of course not covered by warranty) that needed to be fixed so I had them do that while they had the van. Fortunately TJ the service adviser was pleasant. The Starbucks coffee is good too. In the future I think I will purchase Toyota products and avoid the quality issues that plague Chryslers. All mechanical devices will eventually fail. Dodge / Chrysler tends to fail sooner than Toyota in my experience. Final thought: If you need dealer work, this is a good place to get it done.

• Worth the drive!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'll be sure to share your comments with Benjamin. We appreciate your business!

We live 84 miles from Antioch Dodge but the drive was worth it! We were in the market for a Dodge Durango, my husband being a bit picky on the interior color. He would not buy with black interior and that is all there was out there! We searched the internet, came across Antioch Dodge and found the perfect Durango! A beautiful Sandstone exterior color with the light interior, just didn't get any better than that. Sent an email to check on its availability and from there on Benjamin was with us all the way. He even took additional photo's and texted them to me. We drove to Antioch Dodge for a test drive, loved it, and then negotiated a price that we felt was reasonable and within our budget. Benjamin, a stand out sales person!! We worked with quite a few dealers and dealerships during the course of our search (which took 2 months) and Benjamin was the ONLY sales person to keep in touch, work with us through texts, and made it happen. Kudos to you Benjamin! Thanks Antioch for my Durango, I LOVE it.

• Best car buying experience I've ever had!

Thank you for the great review and we appreciate you choosing Antioch Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to purchase your new Jeep!

I worked with Ben Meza when purchasing my 2015 Jeep Rubicon. It could not have gone better! Ben was easy to work with, knowledgable, professional and very detailed. As an out of town buyer, I worked with Ben via email and phone and he made the entire process very easy. When I arrived at the dealership to pick up my vehicle it was in front, had been detailed and Ben was ready to execute the paperwork. Everything was completed in under an hour. Ben also provided followup and a web link for more information on my vehicle. I would highly recommend Ben and Antioch Jeep.

• OUTSTANDING BUYING EXPERIENCE!

Rod, Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We appreciate your comments and your business!

I recently purchased a Ram 1500 EcoDiesel from Antioch Dodge. From the time I started working with the sales team and all the way through my purchase, the Antioch Dodge Team was professional, honest and friendly. Without question, I highly recommend Antioch Dodge.

• Excellent Customer Service

Thank you for the very kind words Jackie and we'll be sure to pass along your comments to Mike. We appreciate your business!

I have been going to Antioch Chrysler for years, I have not had one bad experience with them I live in Hayward, CA but it is worth the trip to take my car to Antioch, they know me and my car and what I require of them. I have never been told I need this or that for my car to try to get me to spend more, my service rep. is Mike Lopez, I would not trade him for a new pair of high heels although the other service reps. are just as knowledgeable and friendly. Keep up the good work guys.

• Negative Experience Turned Positive

We appreciate you letting us know and for giving us the opportunity to correct the mistake. Thank you for your business!

I have to admit I was very unhappy when I found a discrepancy in the advertised and actual purchase price and the service contract was not correctly filled in. However, after contacting the dealership all issues were resolved quickly and with a very friendly apology for their error. Finance terms are REALLY good.

• THANKS DEAN AND BENJAMIN!!!

Thank you for the great review! We'll be sure to pass along your comments to Dean and Benny. We appreciate your business!

Thank you Dean and Benny for getting me into my new 1500.Dean "the driver" was a no presure honest sales guy that went above and beyond in getting the right truck for me!Benny worked hard to get me a better loan than any other dealer I went to.Thanks again guys,MORE business is definitely comin your way!