O'Donnell Honda

Call This Dealer

657 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of O'Donnell Honda from DealerRater.com

• Shayne Wilson at O'Donnell Honda
    April 9, 2015

My husband and I bought our CRV from salesman Shayne Wilson and O'Donnell Honda ! Shayne was patient with our many questions, and after we made our de...cision, gave us a thorough briefing on the characteristics, capabilities and features of our new vehicle. We had a great experience with Shayne and the entire dealership. We have been back for our scheduled maintenance and their service department did a great job also.

Barbara, Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your experiences with our dealership and look forward to serving... you for years to come! Please feel free to reach out to either Shayne or myself if you ever need anything. Sincerely, Chris Councill Internet Manager (410) 461-5000

Used Car Sales Department
    April 15, 2018

My son and I had a great experience purchasing from O???Donnell Honda Used Car Dealership. The salesman, Mark Sweeney was very helpful, patient and co...urteous. He and the manager, Jason, were able to make our car purchase successful and affordable. We appreciate all the help we were given from all of the staff. Thank you!

New Clarity Purchase via Stan Bailey
    April 15, 2018

I purchased a Honda Clarity April 6 to replace a Honda Accord I had bought years before.. The dealership has a well trained sales staff and a superb ...service department that both merit the highest rating and praise. Stan Bailey was the salesman who knew his products and focused on satisfying me rather than just making the sale. This is my third excellent experience buying a car for my family members in roughly 20 years.

mohammed Khan
    April 15, 2018

Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. You changed desks to keep the sun out of my eyes. Have a great day. I might check ...out the service center.

My new CR V EX
    March 31, 2018

Alex was outstanding. What a pleasant experience. The value of my trade-in was most satisfactory & the bottom-line even more so. Alex was very thorou...gh & patient at delivery. This is our house-hold's 3rd purchase from this dealership, which says a lot about what we think of ODonnell.

GREAT SALESMAN
    March 27, 2018

I was very happy to have found my car at your dealership! What was really great was having Shane as the salesman. He was very courteous, nice and ab...ove all else NOT PUSHY! Nothing makes me more angry than pushy salesman and i truly complement Shane on his layed-back, kind personality. He also took the time to answer all my questions.

Overall Experience

Took the stress out of car purchase
    March 25, 2018

Alexi Vinogradsky took the stress out of our recent purchase of a 2018 Honda CRV Touring. We first encountered Alex when he responded to our dealers...hip website query. We appreciated being able to see the up-front pricing in advance so we were prepared for the purchase when we walked into the dealership. Alex was personable, knowledgeable, professional and courteous while familiarizing us with all the bells and whistles the CRV has. We were very satisfied with the purchase experience and would definitely recommend that people contact Alex if interested in a new car. You'll be glad you did.

Overall Experience

Great experience, will go back.
    March 22, 2018

Ended up purchasing a 2018 Honda Accord EX-L. I started on their website with their up front pricing (I LOVE THAT!) but had to finish the deal at the ...dealer because I had a trade and was using Capital One Auto Finance (Auto Navigator service). Every time I go to buy a car the games begin and I usually figure out later I've been taken advantage of in one way or another. No matter how hard I tried to avoid it, this industry is good at taking advantage so I approached this purchase with all the distrust I've collected over the years. Thankfully, Robert Baker, our rep, was patient. We had spent 3 hours at Jim Coleman Honda working on the exact same car a day earlier but their sales manager put me off and they were charging $600 for an appearance package and $130 for nitrogen in the tires. I had bad vibe there so we left. We were going to look at a Ford Fusion because I thought we could get better discounts but then I stumbled upon the online car buying at O'Donnell and at the end of the day O'Donnell came in 3K cheaper than Jim Coleman's best price (or so they insisted). My only feedback would be to bring the documentation in line when using Capital One Auto Finance pre-approval service. They are one of their participating dealers BUT you still have to sign a Honda credit application that states they can send your credit to Honda or others. I almost walked at that point because, as experienced previously in my life, dealers do what they want and when you tell them verbally to only send to Cap One, they send to two or three others to see if they can make a better deal for themselves. The credit app should not contain this conflicting legal language when using Cap One. Once again I ended up trusting a dealer with my credit and I'm happy to say this time they honored my request and did not take advantage. They put my app through to only Cap One. They do get you for $228 in pinstripes and that irritates me a bit but weighed against all the other experiences I've had buying cars, this one was the best, so I let it go. Overall, there aren't any reasons why I wouldn't go back. I appreciate the up front pricing and doing only what I ask in regards to running my credit. The price was great too.

Professional, knowledgeable and courteous
    March 21, 2018

I had been searching for a 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L for about 6 months. Each time I spoke with Salesman Robert Baker he was very informative and willing ...to work with me. When I was ready to make the deal I was very happy to know that Mr. Baker was available to assist me. He made it simple and easy for me to drive away with the car I wanted. Thank you Mr. Baker. You are a true professional.

Overall Experience

ODonnell saved us time and money.
    March 12, 2018

ODonnell Honda saved us time and money in our purchase of a new Honda CRV. The salesman listened carefully, advised strategically to our best benefit ...and applied no pressure to make a decision. Consequently, we returned the next day, upgraded our choice, left our son???s car for service and added a roof rack to our new car. We travel from out of state to do business there and will so long as they continue to give value for our time and money.

O'Donnell Honda