New 877-289-9865 Dealer Website
Used 866-838-5102 Email Dealer
Service 866-420-3816

Average based on 253 reviews.
  • CLASSIC HONDA FANTASTIC SALES AND SERVICE

CLASSIC HONDA IS ONE PLACE WERE YOU CAN TAKE YOUR HONDA FOR SERVICE OR BUY A NEW HONDA AND THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY AND GREET YOU WITH A SMILE. I JUST BOUGHT A NEW 2016 ACCORD EX-L V6 AND THE SALESMAN MO ALMBAIED SOLD THE CAR TO ME AND HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE CAR AND MADE ME COMFORTABLE AND ERIC SMITH IN FINANCE WALKED ME THROUGH ALL OF THE PAPER WORK TO FINNISH THE SALE. ALL OF THE CLASSIC HONDA STAFF WORK HARD TO GIVE THE CUSTOMER EXCELLENT SERVICE I WILL KEEP TAKING MY CAR TO CLASSIC FOR SERVICE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BUY HONDAS FROM CLASSIC HONDA.

• Dwight Dowe

This person has a quality customer service. He knows what he's doing so helpful. His name is Dwight Dowe. At the service .

• Great Service!

Gerald was fantastic. I took my car in for an oil change, he washed my car free of charge and updated me on the progress every step of the way!

• Always feel welcome. Always get great service.

"Mo" (Almbaied - Sales) always goes beyond the call of duty to give you good service. We have now bought 4 brand new vehicles from this dealership in the last 4 years not just because we like the quality, style, and features of our Hondas, but also because of the up front, no hassle, straight forward sales process with good pricing. No head spinning numbers manipulations. Why can't car buying be like this elsewhere.

• Excellent and professional serice

My service advisor Maribel Franco was professional, friendly and efficiently got me in and out quickly so I could get back to the office. She and service tech Moises Gutierrez advised me of recommended services and honestly conveyed how not immediate concerns but for future preventive maintenance. They have earned my trust.

• Classic Honda, Orlando at its best.

Service Department second to none. Service Advisor Maribel Franco always frindly and greets with a smile.

• Classic Honda; I Wouldn't Go Anywhere Else!

I just purchased a 2017 Honda Accord LX for my wife from Classic Honda in Orlando. My saleperson, Qui Duong was amazing! I asked for his assistance when I had arrived as he was so helpful on my previous visit three months ago. The sales manager, Bill was also very helpful. I have recommended Qui to everyone that I know that may be looking to purchase a new Honda at this time or in the near future. Classic Honda has always been my first choice dealership in Orlando and continues to be my first choice because of their friendliness, professionalism and courtesy.

• Car owner

Dwight Dowe, was more than helpful . he is really nice , always smilling

Dwight Dowe, was more than helpful . he is really nice , always smilling

• New Fit 2015 leftover purchase experience.

Qui Duong did an excellent job showing us the features and benefits of our new Fit. We traded in our 2009 Fit for this 2015 Fit. Sao far we have enjoyed getting to know the differences. Of course, Qui went over all of the car at the time of purchase. Qui has followed up with us several times since the purchase. Qui has always been pleasant with each contact.

• Excellent Customer Service

Love getting my car serviced at Classic Honda. Dwight Dowe always goes above his duties to make your visit exceptional. He treats you like family and makes you comfortable and advise you what needed to be done. Thanks to Dwight Dowe's excellent customer service, I will go back again to Classic Honda.