• CLASSIC HONDA FANTASTIC SALES AND SERVICE

CLASSIC HONDA IS ONE PLACE WERE YOU CAN TAKE YOUR HONDA FOR SERVICE OR BUY A NEW HONDA AND THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY AND GREET YOU WITH A SMILE. I JUST BOUGHT A NEW 2016 ACCORD EX-L V6 AND THE SALESMAN MO ALMBAIED SOLD THE CAR TO ME AND HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE CAR AND MADE ME COMFORTABLE AND ERIC SMITH IN FINANCE WALKED ME THROUGH ALL OF THE PAPER WORK TO FINNISH THE SALE. ALL OF THE CLASSIC HONDA STAFF WORK HARD TO GIVE THE CUSTOMER EXCELLENT SERVICE I WILL KEEP TAKING MY CAR TO CLASSIC FOR SERVICE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BUY HONDAS FROM CLASSIC HONDA.

• Horrible experience

I brought my vehicle in for a recall, the tech that worked on it scratched everything and broke a lot of snaps. They gave it to me back in scratched and poorly put together. I saw it, took some pictures and immediately notified the advisor. She was nice but did not help out as much as I would of expected. They only fixed the problems they caused and no compensation for the week and a half they had my vehicle and the time I had to take off to drive over there 8 times. Plus, when I got the car back there were still alarms and sensors going off of it. Making me wait even been longer. They supposedly gave me a detailing gold package but my little niece could of done a better job at cleaning my car. And they gave me a small civic to drive in. Worst experience I've ever have with a car dealership.

• Excellent service

Brought my car in for routine maintenance, Joshua Wiernik is very professional and courteous, my car was done including wash (love it because it looks like new!) within the promise time.

• Excellent service

Thank you Mr. Moh you are the best .He was very helpful for me. I recommend you all to buy from Classic Honda. And deal with Mr Moh. Thank you all.

• Excellent service. Confident buy.

We received excellent service from the whole team, specially Mr. Qui Duong. Will buy again from them.

• Used Car purchase

I shopped for 6 weeks to find the right Pilot for my wife. Josue Gutierrez was very helpful in helping us find the right used car at Classic Honda. I also received an excellent trade in value for my car that I knew I was upside down on the payoff. I really don't like the hassle of buying a car but there was no hassle with these folks. I will go back to upgrade in a few years.

• Best Customer Service Ever!!!!

Over the years, we have purchased three different Honda vehicles and had great customer service. Our recent purchase of the 2017 Honda Accord with Richard Lamaute and Candy Benoit at Classic Honda in Orlando, Florida has been the best experience of them all. Richard Lamaute and Candy Benoit from Classic Honda went above and beyond to find the vehicle that we wanted to purchase and provided excellent customer service which is so hard to find these days. Even after the sale of the vehicle, Richard Lamaute continues to follow up with us to make sure we don't have any more questions and we are still happy with the vehicle. We have been impressed with the reliability of the Honda brand and will always be a loyal customer. We recommend that you visit Richard Lamaute and Candy Benoit at Classic Honda in Orlando for your next vehicle!!!!

• Jailes Pereira is truly an asset to Classic Honda.

I was most impressed with Jailes Pereira's kind, considerate and most pleasant demeanor through the entire process. His professionalism should be a model for car sales personnel everywhere!

• One satisfied customer!

I have been a loyal Honda customer for the last eight and a half years and I wouldn't have it any other way! I love my Honda, everyone is super friendly from service to sales right down to the person who passes out snacks. I would definitely recommend buying a car or having repairs done from Classic Honda!

• Express Service

Juan Vera got me in and out quickly even though I came in at lunchtime. It's always a pleasant experience when I have to get service for my Honda.