New 888-373-7981 Dealer Website
Used 888-627-0417 Email Dealer
Service 888-684-3798

Average based on 4 reviews.
  • I had an excellent experience.

I would recommend Meade Lexus of Southfield to anyonewanting to purchase a new car. Salesman Thomas Gackle was terrific to work with. Ask for him if you go to the dealership,

• Good Product

Great dealership. the buying process was fairly easy and simple. They also gave me a great price on my tradein.

• Outstanding Service Representative...Donald Allen

Outstanding/ Excellent Service, Thanks Mr.Donald Allen for providing this quality of service to me on 3/14/2013 for my Lexus ES 350. Your Clear,Concise explanations,patience ie, waiting for me to write down your instructions re; how to handle my car,your generosity with a free Jax car wash coupon, plus washing my car on the date of service, escorting me to my car and leaving with your heart warming genuine smile. Your Partner Tony Krajewski introduced me to you, and said I would be in good hands. I have had the good fortune to also receive Tony Krajewski's Excellent services for more than a year and Tony did not lie.Your service met and surpassed my expectations.Are you sure you and Tony are not Bothers if not Identical Twins? Thanks so much, my list of what you offered was not all inclusive. God Bless You! Gratefully, Lorraine A Loyal Lexus Fan, and Meade Lexus of Southfield.

• best experience

I was shopping for a luxury crossover I test drove everything from Mercedes to Volvo and out of all the dealerships they treated me the best most other dealerships were pressuring me into their cars not Meade Lexus very professional they just made a new customer for life. When you go ask for Mr.Hernando he was my dealer very nice person.