Average based on 91 reviews
  • Great service, people and show room

The people were great to work with to purchase a new truck. Got me what I was looking for and at a good deal.

• On the spot customer service and swervice

The hospitality, professionalism and 'you are a valued customer...and we are listening' was very good. My concerns and requests were attended to very efficiently...plus the quality of the work was excellent. The costs incurred were just as initially stated.

• Quality salesman

Joe Mattocks sold my daughter her car last November and it was such a great experience i told him I would be back to buy mine and I did.

• It is a very nice place to do busness and I will b

I went in to ask a question about my Rav 4. Which they answerd and took it in and they were busy.but they squeezed me in and fixxed in a very timely manner.The staff was very polite and saved my butt.

• NewToyota Owner

Relaxed, no pressure, friendly and best of all a great deal. Gary Archer is a pleasure to work with. After sale help is awesome. I give 2 thumbs up to Williams Toyota of Sayre

• Great sale service

Joe was a pleasure to work with. He has an abundant amount of experience and we did not feel pressured into buying a car. He took his time with us, got to know us, and really cared.

• Excellent Salesmen

Gary made everything so easy. I felt very comfortable dealing with him. Would recommend him to everyone. Knows his product.

• Kind, patient, efficient

The kindness and patience of the Sales Team at Williams Toyota is unmatched. Karen, in Finance, and Cody, in Sales, were fun, honest, and efficient. The people make the experience.

• Sales Force - Fantastic

We have purchased several Toyotas from Joe Mattocks and we appreciate him "going to bat"for us with the Sales Mgr.He is very professional, kind and considerate. Everyone who we dealt with was/is professional, including the Service Department when we need service. To make a deal and drive home the same day is incredible.

• Entire staff doing a great job

Good service, friendly, honest, coffee & cookie, great banter in waiting room with other customers, and good sales staff as well.