• Great lease return, 2015.5 and service from James

We drove from Arlington, Texas to Shreveport based on cars.com listing. Holmes Volvo had a car with the features we wanted, but no longer available on 2016 models. James met us for our appointment time with the car ready to drive. James offered to drive it to Arlington for us the next day. When the car was delivered we got a personal explanation of many features with another test drive. Negotiations were stress free.

• Best Experience!!!!

Shashi was phenomenal. He made this a fantastic experience from start to educating about features of Range Rover. Highly recommend.

• Land Rover Shreveport

Very good experience with salesperson and dealership. I would recommend to a friend or family.

Joe, Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate you and your business! Sincerely, Krystal Hines- Digital Operations Manager

• 2013 Range Rover evoque

The service department is amazing! The two ladies are so very nice and very knowledgeable.

Brad, Thank you so much for sharing! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you in the future! Sincerely, Krystal Hines- Digital Operations Manager

• Overall great experience!!

The staff is excellent! I highly recommend James Munroe, he helped me find everything I wanted and more. The staff really strives for perfection and it's easy to see that customer satisfaction is their top priority. I will forever be a loyal Volvo customer. I absolutely love my new S60!

Kristen, Thanks for taking the time to share, and thank you so much for choosing Holmes! We will certainly be sure to give James the praise he deserves! Sincerely, Krystal Hines- Digital Operations Manager

• Friendliness

I purchased my 4th Volvo from Holmes, an XC90, & couldn't be happier with the car or with them. I am obviously a Volvo lover, & the XC90 is above & beyond my previous three Volvos. I happily recommend Holmes & my sales lady, Kathy.

Kathy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave review! Please let us know if we can do anything more for you. Congratulations on your new XC90, such a stunning car! :)

• Great service

The attentiveness of our sales person, Lovick Wren. He went above and beyond the call of duty to make the buying experience a pleasure

Thank you Paul, for taking the time to share your experience! We will make sure to give Lovick the recognition he deserves!

• Holmes Auto Group Land Rover Shreveport La.

The experience with Holmes auto group was fantastic it is probably the best car buying experience that I have ever had. The salesman was Sashi he is the best

Russell, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with Holmes. Thank you for your business! Krystal Curtis Digital Operations Manager

• Great Service, Great Customer Care

We recently had to have our windshield replaced. The customer service was great! They made this service so easy and another reason to buy from them again in the future!

MelisBarn, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so happy to know that your experience with us was one to remember! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you! -Kalli Johnson, Digital Operations Assistant.

• Great sales and service

Robert, Thank you for sharing and thank you for choosing Holmes! Sincerely, Krystal- Digital Operations Manager

Cindy in the service department is the Best. She is always extremely nice and pleasant to deal with. We live almost 2 hours away and the car is always ready when she initially said it would be. I would highly recommend Holmes for your next car purchase.