Holmes European Motors

65 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 12, 2018

Staff were very efficient and helpful in getting our Range Rover serviced.

Thank you for sharing, Charles!

September 25, 2018

The Service Department is truly awesome. Jordan Hogsett is truly amazing. Mary Catherine could learn a lot from her. Please visit Mrs. Hogsett at the... service department she is truly awesome. Christian Crowder is a great salesman and offers a lot of information. My next vehicle will be sold by him.

Thank you for sharing, Dylan!

September 10, 2018

Avoid this dealership! Had a Mercedes on hold and when I arrived for my scheduled appointment, I was told that the car was in the process of being sold... to someone who walked in just 30 minutes before. They intentionally sold the car out from underneath me and neither the salesman or sales manager that confirmed the appointment with me would come out of their office to explain or to apologize. Especially frustrating, dishonest and disrespectful considering they both knew I was driving several hours from out of state to purchase the car. I have owned Mercedes for over 20 years and never had such a horrible experience with a dealership. Disappointing and absolutely not up to Mercedes standards.

September 3, 2018

My experience at Land Rover Shreveport was excitingly smooth. I rarely buy vehicles and have painful memories of how long and drawn out the process can... be. I was amazed at how much of the paperwork we were able to complete electronically and how quickly the entire transaction took place.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us, Camella! We really appreciate your business!

July 19, 2018

Great experience. Sales team toke great care of us. Everybody was very helpful

Thank you for sharing, Janna!

June 26, 2018

My experience started ten years ago with the purchase of my 2009 Range Rover in December of 2008. Through the years the service was welcoming and attentive.... Fast forward to 2018 when I accepted that it was time to purchase a newer model Range Rover. During one of my last service dates on the 2009 RR I was approached and greeted by Mr. Detrick Phillips. I expressed my desire to upgrade my current vehicle status. Mr. Phillips asked what I was interested in and what I would like the the specifications of my next purchase to be. Over the next two to three months Detrick combed over their inventory until he came across a vehicle that checked all the boxes of my wish list. He contacted me with a knowledgeable conversation about why this vehicle was the right purchase for me. There was never any pressure to purchase. Detrick believes that persons who are in the market to purchase a vehicle from the Land Rover family need no persuasion. The actual purchase process was quick and effortless. Detrick Phillips had all the documents in order and ready for my signature. The entire process was simple and rewarding. I love my new Range Rover and will continue my relationship with Holmes European Motors and Mr. Detrick Phillips for all of my vehicle service needs.

Thank you so much for sharing, Janell!

May 14, 2018

I received a mail notice regarding recommended brake inspection. In response I made a appointment and I was able to avert excess brake ware. The auto... inspection also identified an additional concern that was addressed while under warranty. My thanks to the dealership and their staff.

Carl, We appreciate the feedback! Thank you for allowing us to serve you! Sincerely, Krystal Hines- Digital Operations Manager

April 7, 2018

The entire experience was smooth and will recommend Holmes to our friends and family. Ronnie Adams and DJ Roman made the experience enjoyable. We have... purchased vehicles for over 20 years and Holmes was by far the way to go. They were very knowledgeable of their vehicles and delivered exactly what we wanted and the prices were the lowest!

Thank you for taking the time to share, Alex! We appreciate you!

March 23, 2018

It was the best experience I have had when buying a new car.

Thank you for sharing, Lori! We appreciate you!

March 22, 2018

Awesome experience. Love my new Range Rover Sport. Shashi At Land Rover Shreveport was an absolute pleasure to work with. Will return to him for all my... future Land Rover purchases.

Thank you for sharing and choosing Holmes, Robert!