Apple Ford Lincoln

3.9 out of 5 (3.9) 712 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

712 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Apple Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

• Smoothest car buying experience
    April 1, 2017

This was the smoothest car buying experience I could've imagined. Tommy Kerr took great care of me and never once pressured me into anything. He was e...xtremely helpful and informative and made me feel very comfortable under his wing. Phil (finance guy) was a great help as well and fought to lower my rates. Got nothing but good things to say about Apple Ford.

We are so happy to hear this, Sheila! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and compliments! We pride ourselves on being as helpful and informati...ve as possible throughout the whole car buying process and we are glad that you had that experience! We hope you enjoy your new ride!

Quick service and fantastic care
    March 30, 2018

These guys took care of me and my mustang as though I was family. You can bet that I will be back for all future service.

Very Helpful
    March 27, 2018

Today while I was leaving work I noticed my tire was completely flat. I went to take out my jack and of course I didn't have one or the tool need to l...ower my spare tire. I got my truck towed to Apple Ford Lincoln, where the service manager Curtis Ford was very helpful. The service shop was closing and I come in asking if they can fix my tire or even have to tool to get my spare down. Mr Ford didn't turn me away like I was expecting to be. He took his own time and located a USED truck to match my year and borrowed the tool to accommodate me. He also put the spare one as well. I live an hour and a half from this dealership and luckily Mr Ford helped me or I would have been stuck because all of the tire places and rental car places were closed.

Awesome
    March 21, 2018

Jeff was Awesome he was friendly and very helpful. He answered all my questions and made sure I understood the paper work and what I was doing. Thanks... Jeff!

Great Experience
    March 5, 2018

Mr.David Eichhorn went out of his way to make sure my questions were answered fully and professionally,was very courteous to all of the customers,his... mechanics did an excellent brake job on my truck.

Employees Worked With
    Great experience thanks to Dan!
    February 13, 2018

This is not the first time Dan has provided outstanding service. He squeezed me in on a very full day, assessed the problem and reached out to other ...experts to determine the best course of action. He was courteous, highly considerate of my time, and went the extra mile to ensure when I left the service center, my problem had not only been addressed, but I was a satisfied customer. I truly appreciated his professional and courteous manner.

Great experience working with Ed, sales person at Apple Ford
    February 11, 2018

Ed at Apple Ford guided us through the very smooth process of purchasing a new 2018 ford escape. The price was reasonable. The car is fantastic. Ed e...xplained every aspect thoroughly and clearly, Especially the information technology part that makes the car such a technological wonder.

Ed Karn

Sales Consultant

Incompetent Maintenance
    February 2, 2018

Brought the car in to have transmission and brakes looked at. They said everything was fine but when I brought it home and checked the transmission f...luid, it was very discolored, watery, and needed changing. The brakes still have the same problem. Also, the differential fluid needed to be changed as it was severely discolored and needed changing. I think this is because I bought an extended warranty and they don't make any money on warranty repairs. Another reason not to buy one.

Recall Work
    January 26, 2018

The Apple Ford service center is great! Les and Ben took great care of me and my Ford Focus when I brought it in to have a few recalls taken care of. ...We were in and out within 24 hrs and my car runs great! I will definitely be using them again.

Loved it
    January 26, 2018

We recently purchaed a new Ford Explorer. We did our due diligence. We went to Toyota, Honda, Ford, and Subaru dealers. When we settled on ford we w...ent to four other ford dealerships. Here???s what we loved about Apple: 1. Environment - great people with great attitudes. 2. Cleanliness - everything was always nice and clean! Nothing was broken and outdated - it definitely looks like the owners put money back into their people and their facility. 3. No mind games - I didn???t once feel like anyone was trying to mess with our heads or decision process. It was just a regular sales thing! 4. Competitive - they matched another dealer???s certified offer on my trade in. Best price for the vehicle we wanted!! 5. Kid friendly - they???ve even got a small kid play area. 6. Great rewards program to keep us coming back for life!!! Steve and Mike helped us get the perfect car, Lindsey helped us outfit it just how we wanted, and Mike T helped us with finance. Everyone was great from start to finish and we will be doing business with them for a long time. BTW - they managed to turn preciously loyal GM owners to Ford owners when GM turned their backs on us. We don???t regret the decision at all, though having a blended family with our Chevy Truck and Ford Explorer makes for interesting conversation!

Lindsey Dawson