Skip to main content

New (877) 225-2719 (877) 225-2719
Used (877) 812-1393 (877) 812-1393
Service (877) 355-8990 (877) 355-8990

3.2

I don’t know what you want with this headline.

Everything was great, very easy to get my car worked on. Was able to get a loaner car. The return process was very easy to follow.

Absolute pleasure to do business with

Great dealership fast friendly service makes you feel like family happy to be part of the Apple family this is my 2nd vehicle from Apple

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Amazing service, friendly employers, quality service. I've been bringing in my 2020 Ford Eacape into them for oil changes since I bought it from them.

Good and fast serbice

Les, my service guy takes care of everything fast. He always explains what the problem and let’s me know what is urgent and what can wait. The guys in the shop do an excellent job and there have never been any complaints from me We’ve been with Apple Ford since they opened… why shop or service anywhere else!

Apple Ford Jul 6, 2022 ambientinsider Took us 6

Apple Ford Jul 6, 2022 ambientinsider Took us 6 months to locate the struts (none were in stock anywhere in the US), then took us 1 month to set up the appointment only to sit at the dealership. The Service advisor said the service would take 4-6 hours. After the 6th hour, The van was never taken into the shop and no work was performed. I got my keys and left. This makes the 3rd time we've attempted to use Apple Ford, Columbia, Maryland in the hopes of having work done on our Van. This dealership/service center is off limits, permanently.

Good work

Always thanks care of any problems. Thanks for all your excellent help. Always complete everything and do it in a very timely and efficient fashion.

Service

Courteous. Prompt. Timely. Daniel was quick and responsive with my need of getting my vehicle serviced. Delivered the car a day before scheduled for the pick up!

EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE

My 2013 Licoln MKX was taken to Apple Ford for warranty work to be completed on June 28, 2021...I did not get my vehicle back until January 28, 2022. My car was not diagnosed until July 3, 2021 AFTER I reached out to Dontrez Demby, Service Agent. I finally received an outline of the items needing repair...the invoice was over TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. I requested ONLY WARRANTY REPAIRS be completed...THIS IS WHEN THE NIGHTMARE BEGAN. Mr. Demby made it quite clear that Apple Ford had not worked with my WARRANTY Company before and was not at all interested in working with them now since their were discrepancies on the labor time cost. I then had to start advocating between the two entities...and it was an major ordeal. The warranty company was gracious in approving repairs; however, Apple Ford was not meeting us at any point. The major ordeal came when the warranty company was ordering a part, and Apple insisted they order the part...once the warranty company cancelled the part order, Apple tried to now order that part that was now on BACK ORDER. Mr. Demby indicated to my husband and I that the part would be in late July to early August 2021. Once that time came and went, Mr. Demby now wanted to say it was the Warranty Company that was ordering the part. I had to continually be the middleman between the two entities...after MONTHS of getting NOWHERE, I sent an email on Oct 4, 2021 to ALL involved to include Apple Ford's head people: M. Sheckwlls, L.Lower, C. Doetch, G. Doetch, C. Ford and service agent, Dontrez Demby; along with the heads at the Warranty Company. I outlined the entire unresolved warranty repair issues, and that I would be contacting an attorney. NO ONE FROM APPLE RESPONDED...I did get the VP of Service with the Warranty Company to contact me immediately. I retained legal representation, and a letter went out to Apple Ford...that is when they started up communications with me again. Needless to say, Apple Ford service agent Dontrez Demby was VERY UNPROFESSIONAL in the manner in which this matter was initially handled and throughout the entire ordeal...he was VERY DISRESPECTFUL when he spoke with me on the phone with his supervisor, Curtis Ford on the line...to the point Mr. Ford had to intervene. The ONLY redeeming quality of Apple Ford is Curtis Ford, Service Manager who was professional and respectful in all of my encounters with him. Apple Ford NEEDS TO IMPROVE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE ON SO MANY LEVELS...a customer should not have to retain legal representation to get warranty work completed on their vehicle in a timely manner. THIS NIGHTMARE COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED...THEY NEED TO HIRE TRUE AUTO PROFESSIONALS THAT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. I will also report this entire ordeal to Lincoln...Apple Ford should not be representing their brand. PATRICIA WILLIAMS BRUNT

My 2013 Licoln MKX was taken to Apple Ford for warranty

If you love your truck like I do this is the plac.

Always professional and great work. Very happy with the care to my truck. This dealership was actually recommended by another dealership. This is the place to take your truck or car for the best service.