3.0
  • Service department

Is it just me or does it take longer than you are told it will take? And trying to get anyone on the phone in the service department or to return your call is frustrating.

• OIL CHANGE

We love Jimmy Granger Ford.....hate to hear he is leaving alittle worried about who will take the place of the dealership...

• Tommy Brocato is amazing

Tommy Brocato is the best service advisor. He runs our account smoothly and quickly.

• Great Experience

It was a very good experience. I always get great service. Every one in the service dept. is very helpful and kind.

• Polite & Courteous Personell

Great service & courteous personell. My wife & I both purchached vehicles from Jimmy ans have been very happy with them. I was kinda dissapointed the last time we brought them in for service. We got there at opening time at service and put her vehicle in first, went for breakfast and came back, picked her's up and put my truck in, but they were unable to do the auto butler due to the vehicles ahead of us. we live 2 hours from your facility, so we can't just shoot over whenever we want, so we went home. not angry, so don't read anything into this, but when someone comes that far (with scheduled appointments), service should make note of appointments verses "drive in's". We still appreciate the professionalism that we get every time we come in, and will continue to be a customer in the future. Thanks and have a great day

• 'Friendly personnel, great services & clean areas"

Everyone was very nice. The agent, Kenneth S., was extremely helpful. I had discussed a different agent but when we drove up in the parking lot Kenneth was the first agent out the door to offer his assistant therefore he was chosen. I went to Jimmy Granger Ford in Stonewall, LA because we heard good things about the dealership and because it was closer to our home. I intented to buy a used car since I didn't think I could afford a new vehicle. When Kenneth ask what kind of car I was looking for, I explained I was driving a 2005 Ford Escape. When I explained my monthly limit for a car he smiled and said, "OK. We will work with you but let's look at some 2914 Escapes we have left that are new." I tried out several different ones but was not satisfied with the color and I explained to him that I was handicapped and already very tired and in pain since I had been in S'port all day. He immediately became concerned and offered to see if he could find the color i wanted and have the car brought to their dealership and let him call me with what he found. I was happy to agree to his suggestion. A couple of days later he called me and I returned to the dealership. The car they found was not what I wanted so we decided on another color. Kenneth and the manager of the dealership truly bent over backwards to assist me. The last time I bought a new car it took from morning too almost dark. I vowed to never repeat that experience. I can honestly say that my experience with Jimmy Granger Ford is one I am very willing to repeat if I buy another vehicle. Please know how much I appreciate all the help and I love my new car. I'm very proud to answer the question, "Where did you buy it?" I want to thank all the people who were involved let them know how much I am enjoying my new Ford Escape. God Bless MNG

• Review on my phone call

I have not purchase a car yet from this dealership. I am going just as soon as I get my back pay for my disability. I have talked to Sean Orr on the phone and he was very courteous and polite. He took the time to express himself as I talk about vehicles I was interested in buying. I have not visited there dealership but I will be going there.

• Great service

Sean has been my service advisor for the last three times. He is very courteous, helpful and eager to please . He even had my car washed the 1st time . The last time my car stayed over night. When I dropped it off he had a rental ready and waiting.

• Carlton

Kyle helped made the whole process simple for my first new vehicle purchase. Thanks

• Great experience

Excellent service, salesperson made buying my SUV the best I have ever experienced.