New 866-309-2201 Dealer Website
Used 866-303-2741 Email Dealer
Service 888-386-7918

Average based on 179 reviews.
  • Professional & friendly service

I really appreciate the friendly and couteous staff that work at Honda of Salem. I also am very thankful that they are honest about the service I need done and what can wait to be done. Especially when concerning a future expensive service, they told me I could wait an extra 10,000 miles before it really needed to be done. The waiting area is a nice place to stay while service is being performed. The parts department helped me determine which windshield cover I needed to custom fit my year of CRV instead of just trying to sell me the one on the floor. This was my first visit to the new Honda of Salem.

• Mike Williams

Good job! Everyone did their job very professionally. Good customer service.

Good job! Everyone did their job very professionally. Good customer service.

• Oil change

I brought my car in at lunch time for an oil change. I ate my lunch and waited. The service was completed quickly, and I was on my way back to work. I was impressed that a coupon was applied to the service. I usually forget to bring the coupons with me. Thank you

• New Honda driver

The service was performed in a timely manner, and the customer waiting facility was superior. The car is running well and I expect the Honda product to give me much future driving satisfaction.

• Buying a new Honda CR V

Very satisfied with the service received. Knew what we wanted, and were not pushed to look at vehicles above our needs or price range.

• Great service

Service tech Mauricio did a great job and was a pleasure to work with.

Service tech Mauricio did a great job and was a pleasure to work with.

• Honda of Salem review

Honda of Salem is an awesome place to purchase and service a quality vehicle. Their staff is very professional and personable and the waiting area is very comfortable with oversized, comfy chairs, clean restrooms and hot coffee.

• Helpful, friendly service staff

While at Honda of Salem for an oil change, I asked the person helping us to help me with the in-car phone. He took the time to check the prior phone pairing, which he then redid as well as changed a couple of settings on my phone. All of this was done in a friendly and helpful manner. This may to some seem like an insignificant issue, but it was huge for me!

• Service visit

My car and I were in and out in a short time. Service was thorough.

My car and I were in and out in a short time. Service was thorough.

• lord Humungus Ruler of the waste land

outstanding sales and service as always. That's why this is my 3rd car from this dealership