399 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda of Salem from DealerRater.com
  • Professional & friendly service

I really appreciate the friendly and couteous staff that work at Honda of Salem. I also am very thankful that they are honest about the service I need done and what can wait to be done. Especially when concerning a future expensive service, they told me I could wait an extra 10,000 miles before it really needed to be done. The waiting area is a nice place to stay while service is being performed. The parts department helped me determine which windshield cover I needed to custom fit my year of CRV instead of just trying to sell me the one on the floor. This was my first visit to the new Honda of Salem.

• Oil Change

Fast good service with nice facilities to wait in. Service writer was efficent.

Fast good service with nice facilities to wait in. Service writer was efficent.

• new CR-V Touring

Great Service and Scott Johansen was fabulous. Purchased a new CR-V Touring and was looking for Basque Red which no one had but Scott contacted me as they had one coming in so I reserved it and he also gave me a good trade in price for my Ford Taurus . Thank-you

• Front CV Axle Replacement

I called the Service Department expecting to make an appointment, but was surprised to learn I could drop off my vehicle the same day over my lunch hour. I was able to return to work with a quality loaner vehicle, and within 2 hours I was called with a diagnosis and repair options. The repair was completed earlier than I expected and I was highly satisfied with not only the repair but the additional services I had performed.

• Owner of 2016 CRV in for service

This was a scheduled service on our CRV. Everything was completed in a very short waiting time. Service personal were very personable. Great Job.

• Oil change and vehicle check up

The person that started the process was very helpful and answered a lot of my questions regarding my vehicle performance. He took the time to answer my questions and when I said I needed to write down his answers he said he would go over them again if needed.

• He made it right!
    May 10, 2017

Something didn't done that was supposed too, but I took it back in and he made it right!! Very impressed with the dealership, and the people!

• Mr John Doe

Typical high pressure sales people. You don't get what you would expect with the car but alot of double talk.

• great sales experience with Nathan!
    May 4, 2017

Great personality and knowledge of sales Nathan Leavitt! He sold my daughter a car. I chose him to sell me a car! Kudos to him!

• Oil Change

It took a little while to get a service rep but once I did he was very friendly and even efficient. He asked me about coupons and when I said I had one but it had expired, he found one for me. Sweet!