Mark Mitsubishi Phoenix

New 877-233-9694 Dealer Website
Used 888-802-7173 Email Dealer
Service 877-267-7025

• Buying car made easy!

It was a courteous car buying experience, I would not go any where else to purchase a vehicle. Thank you guys for all your help.

• Retired Army Sergeant Major

Visited several dealerships locally and many on line. Mark Mitsubishi was by far the best. Responded quickly to my email request. Provided photos, vehicle descriptions, pricing and incentives while others would ignore requests for detailed information requesting that I visit their dealership for that information. The customer service was superb. Highly recommend you chat with Danielle on line. No bull, just a great deal on a vehicle that provides standard options that others just add on. EXTREMELY SATISFIED.

• The best experience ever

We were pretty picky determining the best SUV for the money- and took a friends recommendation to both look at the Outlander and to try Mark Mitsubishi. We have purchased around 15 new cars in our lifetime, so were braced for "The Car Game" when we entered the dealership. I am happy to say that is certainly NOT what happened at Mark Mitsubishi. Our salesperson, Bruce, was very straight forward, knowledgeable and took the time to listen to exactly what we needed (new baby, so space/safety was most important). He introduced us to the manager, Patrick, and without hours of negotiations we made the deal we wanted (quickly, too!), had a great conversation with their finance person (Nick) and were on our way in under 2 hours. Patrick (manager), although busy, took the time to say 'good-bye', give us his card and tell us if we had any questions at all not to hesitate to reach out to him directly. Simply an incredible experience. I tease my wife about either getting a good experience, or getting a great deal- you can never have both. For once we actually received both. Thank you so much!!

• Great Deals and Service

We had a great experience. Danielle was very helpful and didn't give us any nonsense. Would recommend

• easy purchase

Excellent. Polite, curtious, warm and friendly, professional.

Excellent. Polite, curtious, warm and friendly, professional.

• Great Job

Bruce Jaffe was great. He showed us exactly what we wanted and got us the deal we wanted without any hassle.

• Five star dealership

Great people to work with, they treated us beyond great!

Great people to work with, they treated us beyond great!

• Great all-around experience... As expected

Mark Mitsubishi always takes care of me. This is the 4th or 5th car purchase from Mark Mitsubishi, and Bob Riedel continues to deliver on the world-class service I've come to expect. No pressure, honest, and detail-oriented. Bob delivered all of this and more for me! He helped me make an informed decision between several similar cars, and was right there to patiently answer my onslaught of questions. He made sure I was comfortable with the purchase - which is crucial for feeling confident with any purchase. I look forward to many more positive experiences at Mark Mitsubishi - and Bob: I've got your business card handy!

• Great Service

This is the second time we have bought a car here and they have done an excellent job with their services. We love the cars and always feel comfortable going into the store. They never pressure and make it feel like you are in control the whole time.

• They make everything soo easy!

I was looking for a specific Genesis and Danielle, Adam, and Dylan helped me find exactly what I wanted and got me a great deal!! Will go back to them for life!!