Mark Mitsubishi Phoenix

• The best experience ever

We were pretty picky determining the best SUV for the money- and took a friends recommendation to both look at the Outlander and to try Mark Mitsubishi. We have purchased around 15 new cars in our lifetime, so were braced for "The Car Game" when we entered the dealership. I am happy to say that is certainly NOT what happened at Mark Mitsubishi. Our salesperson, Bruce, was very straight forward, knowledgeable and took the time to listen to exactly what we needed (new baby, so space/safety was most important). He introduced us to the manager, Patrick, and without hours of negotiations we made the deal we wanted (quickly, too!), had a great conversation with their finance person (Nick) and were on our way in under 2 hours. Patrick (manager), although busy, took the time to say 'good-bye', give us his card and tell us if we had any questions at all not to hesitate to reach out to him directly. Simply an incredible experience. I tease my wife about either getting a good experience, or getting a great deal- you can never have both. For once we actually received both. Thank you so much!!

• Amazing dealership

I bought a used Outlander from Mark in early 2017. There were some problems initially, but they stepped up and made it right. Since then, the service has been first rate. Do yourself a favor and ask for Will Parker. This young man will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. All in all a remarkable experience.

• Great place to purchase a car

Everyone there is great including Danielle she is awesome and really help me get into the car I really wanted.

• Great place to purchase a car

• Best car shopping expierence hands down

We had the best car buying expierence. Joey was very informative and didnt pressure us into buying. He really made the process simple. Once we decided on what car we were going to get and the negotiation was done we were out very quickly.

• Great customer service!

Brett Martin was great. Made the whole experience pleasant. It's nice to see a salesman that actually care about his customers. Will be referring friends to him in the future.

• Retired Army Sergeant Major

Visited several dealerships locally and many on line. Mark Mitsubishi was by far the best. Responded quickly to my email request. Provided photos, vehicle descriptions, pricing and incentives while others would ignore requests for detailed information requesting that I visit their dealership for that information. The customer service was superb. Highly recommend you chat with Danielle on line. No bull, just a great deal on a vehicle that provides standard options that others just add on. EXTREMELY SATISFIED.

• Buying car made easy!

It was a courteous car buying experience, I would not go any where else to purchase a vehicle. Thank you guys for all your help.

• Great Deals and Service

We had a great experience. Danielle was very helpful and didn't give us any nonsense. Would recommend

• easy purchase

Excellent. Polite, curtious, warm and friendly, professional.

Excellent. Polite, curtious, warm and friendly, professional.