• great service

I had a 1 pm appointment and arrived as few minutes early and I was out by 145. all services done were done to my satisfaction and professionally.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, George! Safe travels!

• Recent recall service appointment

I recently was in the service department for two preventive maintenance recalls. I chose to wait for my vehicle to be serviced as they said it would only be about an hour and a half. They were very prompt in completing the work and getting me back on the road quickly. The waiting area is very accommodating with available free wi-fi , comfortable seating, large screen tv and available snacks & drinks. Quite an improvement from the waiting room in the Ford building.

• It's fine

No comment. No comment. No comment. No comment. No comment.

No comment. No comment. No comment. No comment. No comment.

• Very Good

Very good experience as it has been in the past. Thanks

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Very good experience as it has been in the past. Thanks

• Spark plug replacement 2010 King Ranch

My service tech was fully knowledgeable about spark plug replacement and the possibility of the plugs snapping. His recommendations and suggestions allowed for service repairs that was acceptable and affordable.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Michael! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• They Listen

As usual, great service adviser. Dwayne is always very professional and personable. I had an early appointment and was out in less than an hour.

• Excellent Service

Always helpful and pleasant. Never pushy about things or trying to scam you.

Always helpful and pleasant. Never pushy about things or trying to scam you.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Frank. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• survey

We are always very pleased with the service we receive. Everyone is helpful and friendly.

• Service

Waiting room is comfortable, people are friendly, and service was prompt.

Waiting room is comfortable, people are friendly, and service was prompt.

• Great service

Wayne, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you!

Bob Bell Ford's customer service is second to none. We were visiting our grandchildren in MD when our F350 had some problems. We needed to drive home to ME but none of the 9 other Ford dealers we called could see us for a week. Bob Bell Ford got us in right away. They fixed the problem quickly, inexpensively and properly. Without their help we would have missed a week of work.