• Good Experience

Matt our salesman was knowledgeable and able to make sales decisions on his own. He followed up when he said he would. car was ready when promised. all around good experience

• Quick, efficient, and friendly

Had a problem with my 2012 XC60 late on a Friday afternoon. The dealership got me in, assesed the issue, and scheduled repairs for Monday morning. Work was completed on time, on estimate, and the car was returned to me spotless inside and out. The staff were all friendly and professional. High marks.

• quick and great service w out an appointment

showed up with my check engine light on and a bad vibration. Turned out to be a bad fuel pump, they got me in and out without an appointment in under 2 hours

• "Great Dealership"

I went to this dealership to replace my Range Rover Sport, and they did not disappoint. They are extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. This is my second time purchasing from them and certainly not my last. I highly recommend them if your in the market for a car.

• outstanding car buying experience

My first luxury car purchase and could not be happier. Sales team was great, be patient and understanding since much of communications were done over the phone or emails due to my schedule. Got an amazing vehicle at a great price.

• Excellent service

Ricky was wonderful to work with. He was professional, helpful and solved the issue with my brakes. It was my first visit to the service department and I was extremely relieved with the quality of service and professionalism of Ricky and Sandy. I give them both 5+ stars!!!

• Fantastic service

I have been going to this dealership for over ten years and each time I go the service is excellent, friendly and fast.

• Excellent internet and email service

Purchased a 2015 Evoque from Mt. Kisco while in Florida - deal was consummated online through website contact and subsequent emails with Dave Welton - very efficiently and professionally handled. David also handled our paper work when we picked up the car and was equally efficient and professional in person.

• Great services

The experience was smooth and the Range Rover rep was very helpful and professional

• Mount Kisco Land Rover Service is first rate

The Mount Kisco Land Rover team always does great work for us and treat us like family.