• Service Experience at Interstate Toyota

James, Thank you for your positive feedback towrds our team and Mark. We appreciate your business and loyalty

Scheduled a 10am appointment, car was in the work bay by 10:05. Mark Gibbs, Service Advisor, was excellent. Checked status of vehicle for recalls and other possible issues. Was very pleased with the attention he gave me and the car. Will refer others to this toyota repair facility and suggest they ask for Mark. Customer service was exceptional

• good experience

all parties involved from start to finish initial call for apt-leo merturi-steve in service-auto technician-rental vehiclepersonal and all others who keep the dealership clean and running

• Waiting for my Avalon to be inspected

Thanks Steve I don't think I ever got out faster .Having my car serviced and inspected.

Frank, Thank you for your great review. Steve has been with us for a long time and his patience and customer service is why we love to have him as part of our team!

• Outstanding dealer

Workers are very helpful and polite, very professional and pleasing.

Workers are very helpful and polite, very professional and pleasing.

Thank you Arthur for your kind words! We pride ourselves in outstanding customer service and we are happy to see that you feel the same way. We look forward to seeing you soon again

• Toyota Prius 2010 service

Robert, Thank you for your comment, business and loyalty. We hope to see you soon

I left the car in New York while I was in Florida for 3 months and when I came back all kinds of noises and warning lights occurred when I restarted the car. I told my son to run the car every so often, but I guess he was busy. Brought the car in for service and only was charged minimally to get everything taken care of, most of which was just routine.

• Peter Reganato

As always, excellent service from start to finish. Very good staff in all departments. Excellent service overall.

Peter, Thank you for your business and loyalty as well as these kind words!

Peter, Thank you for your business and loyalty as well as these kind words!

• Excellent experience

Great service. I brought my car in, left it for 20,000 mile service and picked it up with all the work completed a few hours later.

Thank you for rating our customer service and service department! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience!

• always looking out for me!

Jansen, You are right about that it is a great deal you received! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied

got my new tires under the buy 3, get 4th for $1. rep showed me how another name brand was of the same quality as the ones i already had BUT for less money. she helped save me some dough. i can't go wrong w/that!

• Friendly and efficient service

Lana, Thank you kindly for the nice comments. We thank you for your loyalty and are glad that we meet your expectations!

I've been bringing my vehicles to Interstate Toyota for services and repairs since 2011. They are always friendly and efficient. I can trust them to do the work correctly and honestly.

• INTERSTATE TOYOTA Customer

Couldnt be better! This Toyota dealer excels in all departments. We buy our cars here. Our cars are serviced here and we are very happy.

Eugene, We always appreciate you and your business and what you do for our community! Thank you