• Happy Ending

Satisfied. 2nd purchase from this dealer. Buying process can be a bit lengthy but its expected. My sales guy was great.

• Oil change done well

Good experience. Everything was done well. I'm pleased.

Good experience. Everything was done well. I'm pleased.

• Great job!

The young men do a great job servicing my crossover and working with me. I'll continue to go to them for all of my service and repairs needs.

• 5000 mile service

The dealership could not have been more helpful with our purchasing of our new vehicle. Will recommend them to everyone. Thank's so much.

• Excellent Experience!

We came in asking for the connection facilitated by Cars.com. He wasn't able to see us, and so we were handed of to someone who then handed us off to Anthony. Anthony was new... but an excellent sales representative. He knew how to G-E-N-T-L-Y guide my 84-year-old mom towards a car purchase. It was her first day out, so pushing her to make a buy was NOT going to work ... Anthony understood that and we all enjoyed working with him. Towards the end we had more salesmen than she felt comfortable with, but all in all the experience was really good. They did an excellent job of finding the perfect car for her somewhat eclectic needs.

• Excellent Service Awesome people

Went for an oil change and tire rotation and was so pleased with the speed of service and the friendliness of everyone who works there. This os my second car from them!

• Awsome Dealership!!!!

Purchase a 2015 Murano Platinum. Service was good and pricing was more than fair.

• Passport Nissan, Authway

I have bought all my Nissans, over the years ( Maxima, 3 -Quest Vans and now Niss. Murano ) from Passport Nissan. I have always gone back to them for service due to my "GOOD" service team. I am very satisfied with their type of "All Round" care. ------ THANK YOUUUU !!! Passport Nissan.

• Passport Nissan Auth way

I recently bought a 2013 Altima with only 8800 miles. I dealt with a dealer name Isais he was cool but sold me a vehicle the first time with a bunch of scratches I didn't recognize mainly cause it was raining. I asked him could he fix it he said yeah come to find out he lied. Brought the vehicle back, because i didn't want it anymore. One manager came out and was rude saying just leave the car here cause I'm not going to repaint the whole car and also saying its a used car what do you expect smh. I don't remember his name he is a light skin older guy. But just as i was leaving the other manager Jerry stopped me and asked was i okay i explained the situation. He said he would take care of me and he did the first Altima was a 2013 with 20k plus miles but he allowed me to get the same car with lesser miles for the same price. He and the other dealer i dealt with name Karlito were great and was the only reason I decided to give them another opportunity for business. If you ever go in there they will look out and be honest.

• Great service and staff

The staff are very professional and polite. I have been a customer for a long time and they always take care of me.