Four Seasons Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 281 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 20, 2018

Every time I have visited the Quick Lane service of Four Seasons Ford the service has been excellent. John who checked me in on my most recent visit ...was extremely courteous and kept me very well-informed on the status of my vehicle and repairs. Four Seasons’ Quick Lane consistently gives the best service I have ever received at a Ford dealership.

April 10, 2018

Ups and downs. Long story short, I had to buy parts to make 4wd work after telling service department and sales woman what was needed. The only pers...on that I would deal with there is Doug Miller. He is highly recommended by me, the rest of the staff isn't recommended. If you buy from this dealership, make sure you talk to Doug. Grade A+ man that stands behind his word where no one else would.

I hate to hear you had a negative experience with us, Joe. We are pleased Doug was able to assist you, but we would love to find some time with you to... discuss your other experiences with our staff so we can work to improve upon our shortcomings. Please give us a call when you're able at 828.372.4184

March 12, 2018

Courteous and knowledgable staff. Quality products.

We appreciate the kind words and great review, John! Please let us know should you need anything else. We're always happy to help!

March 5, 2018

Taking care of everything always, Thank you! From oil to tires, in and out very fast.

March 3, 2018

I was totally satisfied with my experience. They buying process was easy and scheduled maintenance visits are thorough.

William, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

February 26, 2018

Quick Lane was great. Estimated time to wait was spot on. Service manager was thorough and polite.

Robert, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We hope to be of service to you again! Ta...ke care!

February 26, 2018

My best experience ever buying a vehicle,I will recommend from ur seasons ford to all my friends.

Douglas, we are happy we could could make your experience buying a new car a positive one! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great... value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

February 20, 2018

My battery was just about dead. I stopped at Four Seasons Ford, they replaced my 5+ year old battery with a new one and I was back on the road in twe...nty minutes. Great service.

Marion, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please let us know if there is ever anything els...e we can do for you! Safe travels!

February 20, 2018

A little confused as to where to take my vehicle. Made an appointment online for first time service, Expected dealer service bay but ended going to Qu...ickLane center, Told person I was here for 10 AM service appointment and was told that service was 1st come / first serve basis. So why did they have me schedule online? Where is regular service bay located? Not very good first impression for customer service!

February 1, 2018

Buying an auto can be very stressful but our experience at 4 Seasons Ford was a very pleasant as experience. Our sales rep, John Yetter was a real tre...at to work with. He truly cared that we bought "the car" that was not only the one we wanted, but that it was the "proper" car for us. He is a smart man and a true gentleman, I'd buy from him again anytime.

Four Seasons Ford