4.5
  • No Place like Home

This is my third lease with Causeway Honda. They listen.

This is my third lease with Causeway Honda. They listen.

• Causeway Honda

notified of airbag recall, scheduled appointment and received fast service and free oil change.

• Honda Driver

I always bring my CRV to Honda for maintenance. The staff is friendly and responsive. My advisor keeps me updated on the status of my vehicle while I wait. Great atmosphere at the dealership.

• Getting out of a Lease

Deidre at Causeway did what no other dealership could do for me. She got me out of a Lease situation and into a finance one that definitely solved several of my issues. She was so personable, while also being so professional!

• Excellent Car Buying Experience

Excellent Buying Experience. The car salesman, J. Catalano went above and beyond in helping us in the entire process. He spent a lot of time and made sure that we understand how the features of the car works. Stress free no pressure car buying experience.

• Service bb

Happy with the dealership.I have been buying and leasing vehicles for 17 years.

Happy with the dealership.I have been buying and leasing vehicles for 17 years.

• 5k maint.

fast and efficient,courtiousand comfortable experience

fast and efficient,courtiousand comfortable experience

• Use Honda Civic purchase.

My expererirnce was unquestionably very good. Everyone that I was involved with; Salesperson, Managet, Finance were very helpful and knowledgeable.

• i am happy honda dealer is in my town

I have purchased multiple cars from Honda and the service is always top notch. The staff is friendly and helpful and have made the car buying experience simple for me and my family.

• Customer Feedback

John Catalano was a very attentive salesperson. He focused on what we were looking for, rather than try to steer us into an area we were not interested in. Cono was also so helpful to us. Causeway dealership was very nice to deal with. It was also nice to have the incentive of free oil changes for the life of the vehicle offered to us, which we will appreciate for years to come.