New 866-901-9714 Dealer Website
Used 877-631-6963 Email Dealer
Service 877-968-7051

Average based on 105 reviews.
  • Above and Beyond All My Expectations

I recently traded in my car for a pre owned BMW 328i sedan at century BMW of greenville sc. I was hesitant at first due to previous comments I had read. My first conversation was with Cameron via the Internet and phone, he was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. First impressions are extremely important. I went into the dealership a few days later and was greeted immediately by my salesman Mr. Baynes Norton. I was with my young son and he treated us both with kidness and made us feel welcome. I was trading in a uncommon and expensive car that took some time to get information on. We were at the dealership for 4+ hrs. Chris the pre owned manager and Tommy the GM went out of there way to help me with a financial situation that needed to be addressed. Thank you again! I have purchased a few cars and this was absolutely the most stress free, professional and pleasant buying experience I have experienced. It is what you would expect from buying a A line car such as BMW. My final encounter was with Ian in finance, he was funny, professional and extemly helpful after a long day. I highly recommend Century BMW and other dealerships should use them as a standard to look up to and learn from. I will update my review after my first service appointment, as that is where many complaints come from. I will be purchasing more cars from them in the future and am grateful that I gave them a chance despite the negative reviews. You won't be disappointed. Cheers to all at CENTURY BMW OF GREENVILLE. Ms. Mahoney

Hello Suzanne, I am glad to hear that everything worked out so well with this transaction. We also truly appreciate the positive feedback. If you ever need anything, please let us know. -Dustin Ferris Internet Sales Director 864-335-3791

• Century BMW

Service was completed, the car cleaned and ready in about 90 min.

Service was completed, the car cleaned and ready in about 90 min.

• Service survey

Great service and very professional like atmosphere when you first walk in

Great service and very professional like atmosphere when you first walk in

Hi Scott, Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so happy that you were pleased with our service and look forward to doing business with you in the future! -Your Century BMW team

• Owner of the car

Overall it was a good experience with the people at Century BMW.

Overall it was a good experience with the people at Century BMW.

Nice! Thank you for giving us a 5-Star review Clemmie! We?re so glad your experience was fantastic! We?ll be sure to pass along your review to the rest of the team. -Your Century BMW Team

• Kimberly B

Superb customer service,pleasant experience would highly recommend to friends & family

• 2015 BMW X1

It was the best car buying experience that I've ever had!

It was the best car buying experience that I've ever had!

• Service

Great service. Quick response time. Good follow up !

Great service. Quick response time. Good follow up !

• review of srvice

I drove with a technician to try to identify a chirp. Of course, it did not happen when driving with the tech. However, of course, heard it this weekend again very distinctly. An annoying chirp when the air conditioner is running - perhaps a compressor issue???

• service appt

This appt was to diagnose a BlueTooth problem and purchase new tires.

This appt was to diagnose a BlueTooth problem and purchase new tires.

• M5 Service

Great service, well appointed delership showroom and refreshment areas. Staff are proffessional and curteous.