New 888-399-5415 Dealer Website
Used 888-394-2973 Email Dealer
Service 866-645-7885

Average based on 113 reviews.
  • David P. Top notch sales consultant at Autonation

Laura, thank you for your great review about David!

Fantastic service! An over all positive and stress free experience. My sales consultant, David was professional, kind, knowledgable and genuine. I would highly recommend seeking him out!!

Laura, thank you for your great review about David!

• Extreme kindness and professionalism

The quality of service I received at AutoNation was far superior to what I expected! As a 72 year old grandmother from Delaware taking care of two young grandchildren, I was panic stricken when my two week old 2016 Equinox would not start!! I knew no one in Timonium and had the two boys in the car. After no help at all from OnStar I called my dealership in Milford, De and they gave me the number for AutoNation! From the moment the service representative, Courtney, answered the phone until she walked me to my Equinox many hours later, I was treated with the utmost professionalism, kindness and generosity!! Everyone with whom I met was also kind and professional. but Courtney's kind respect for this frightened OLD lady truly touched my heart. Since I will travel to Timonium each week to help with my grandsons I will certainly return to AutoNation for service or just to say hello. I felt like "family" - something I so much need!

• Check your "facts"

Just exercise caution- that's all I'm saying. One owner? Check it. Automatic transmission? Check it. Priced competitively? Check it. It's your money- and when buying a car we are talking a lot of money- so put on the brakes and check EVERYTHING the salesperson says. There are just too many cars for them to know EVERYTHING! It might be a drag, but I came close to buying a car that did not have the specs I was looking for until I sort of accidentally noticed a discrepancy. Now I know that the salespersons aren't evil- it's just up to me to be more "heads up" and take charge when it's my money on the line!!! lol

• David is the best sales consultant ever!

David, my sales consultant at Autonation in Timonium,MD provided a wonderful car buying experience. His kind,genuine and calm personality made the buying process more relaxing and positive. There were no hassles or stress and I was in my new Equinox in under 4 hours. Everyone working at Autonation had a great sense of humor and easy/likable dispositions. I would highly reccommend this dealership.

Hi, Laura! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

• love my service center

every body was friendly and willing to listen and very courteous ;

every body was friendly and willing to listen and very courteous ;

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• Exceptional service department

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

I recentry had my brand new Tahoe in for some minor trim issues. Everyone exceeded my expectations. My advisor,Courtney did a great job keeping me informed and up to date. I was immediately greeted by 2 people with warm welcome smiles. Even while I waited for my advisor, another 2 people checked to make sure I had been helped. The technician went above and beyond to fix a rattle in the door for me. The entire team and experience was great! Keep up the great work.

• Excellent Customer Service

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

You have excellent customer service and you listen to my questions and concerns. The wait time for repairs was reasonable and you have a comfortable waiting area.

• The Best Dealership in Timonium

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

My Service agent Courtney @ Auto Nation of Timonium was very professional, saw to every concern with my 2004 Silverado. We came across a concern that lead to my deciding whether to return on Saturday to complete the work needed, or use a 2014 Chevy Malibu as a loaner. I decided to use the loaner. I left with the loaner on Thursday, received the call from Courtney on Friday around 11am, and I picked up my truck around 6pm. Courtney is a gem, a diamond in the rough, and a very pleasant agent to work with. I also had a very pleasant experience with two Sales Associates namely, Leslie Cotterino, and Eugene Thomas. Eugene offered to put me in my retirement care when the time comes, and Lesie offered to help me find an in expensive gas saver for work. I informed her, that I would have to let her know when I was ready....

• Seamus Woods

Everyone was terrific! I appreciated the entire experience.

Everyone was terrific! I appreciated the entire experience.

• Excellent service

We had excellent service, staff very helpful. Bought very nice car. Will recommend friends and relatives to visit Autonation, Timonium

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!