New 877-896-4780 Dealer Website
Used 866-761-9042 Email Dealer
Service 888-203-8631

4.5
Average based on 25 reviews.
  • Out Of Towner

I live in New Jersey and I happen to be on long Island visiting my daughter'n'law and my check engine light came on. I looked up Audi Service to where I was and this dealership came up. When I came in Scott greeted me, and took my car in right away. Gave me a loaner car for the day and took care of everything. Not only did they take care of my car, but they washed it!!! I wish I lived closer. (maybe my son will take it in for me next time I need something.

This is fantastic news! Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We strive to serve everyone that walks through our doors like family. We look forward to the next time we can assist you. Have a great day and safe travels!

• Worth the Distance

Traveled from Connecticut to see a car, and it was well worth it. Got a great price. Even better the experience was easy and stress free.

This is great news! We often have clients travel the distance and we try our best to make it worth it! Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for the pat on the back!

• good dealership

nice and kind. actually I did not buy a car here, but they provided me everyting about the car of my interest.

Thank you so much for writing a good review for us even though you did not buy a car here. Our sales staff prides themselves on their product knowledge and we are always willing to help all of our clients. Hope to earn your business one day down the road. Thanks again!

• Tiguan Service!

Had my 2012 VW Tiguan serviced the other day...got in quick, service was spot on, all good...I would recommend this dealership to all!

We pride ourselves on fast and easy as we know everyone has hectic lives. We are so glad we were able to accommodate you. Thank you for taking the time to let us know!!!

• Another Great Service Experience!

Just had another great experience getting service at Legend! This team did everything they needed to do to get my VW serviced and to get me out quickly.

We do our very best to take care of our customers while being sympathetic to everyone's busy lives. We are so glad we were able to get your work done in a timely manner. Thank you for the great review!!!

• Great Service!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! It is much appreciated when we receive positive reviews and it is nice to hear that we are doing a good job!

The team at Legend is top notch. From sales to service everyone here is accomodating and attentive. They make the experience of a car dealership pleasurable and hassle free!

• Service Review

I received great service from this dealership. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. I will definitely be back time and time again.

We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to assisting you on your next visit. Thank you!!!

• Service

Thank you for the thumbs up!!!

Buying, leasing, repair have been an overall great experience here at this dealer ship. I give this dealership the thumbs up . Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Thank you for the thumbs up!!!

• Another Pleasure at Legend!

This is great to hear! We look forward to assisting you for many years to come.

We leased our second VW Jetta from Mike Paskoff. Mike is a true gentleman and we always enjoy chatting with him. We wandered in on New Year's Day and were happy to find Mike ready to take us on a few test drives. Mike had all of our paperwork handy from our last lease in 2013, so he knew how we like to structure our deals. We are incredibly happy with our 2016 Jetta SEL (a slight bump up from the '13 SE), and Mike spent more than an hour with me on pick up day showing me all of the car's features, including the new nav and "infotainment" system. We have recommended friends to Legend and specifically Mike, and would do the same in the future! What a great experience, great guy and great car!

This is great to hear! We look forward to assisting you for many years to come.

• Great car buying experience ! The BEST !

THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD !!!!! Sales Manager Frank Romanelli was a real pleasure to work with. I Found this car On-line, Went into Legend showroom, met Frank, went over the car, sat down for literally 10 minutes, ( half that time was small talk: as dog lovers and discovering our sons attending same college). negotiated the price, I advised him I wanted to finance with my credit union,( no problem ...whatever I wanted to do ). Absolutely no sales pressure from Legend Audi. Few days later, Special Thanks to Legend Audi's crew ! car was nicely detailed and fresh oil change. Finalized paperwork for 20 minutes and the car was mine. Thanks ! If I could vote for car Sales Manager of the Year.... Frank from LEGEND AUDI would be my vote for sure.

This is by far the best testament to our commitment to our customers! We are so happy to hear that Frank took care of you like family! Enjoy the vehicle and let us know if we can assist you again in the future. Thank you!!!