Legend Porsche Audi VW

182 reviews

182 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Legend Porsche Audi VW from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 23, 2019

A little hard to get a hold of the service writer, but otherwise very easy experience. Final price was as quoted in estimate, even a complimentary shuttle... service.

Hello Chang. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are glad to learn about customer experiences from their point of view and the issu...e with the service writer allows us to make ourselves better. Hope to see you again! If you need anything down the road, you can always reach us at customercare@legendautogroup.com. You can also follow us @legendautogroup on Facebook and Instagram! Have great Memorial Day Weekend and remember to drive safe! Rep: Legend Auto Group #legendautogroup

May 22, 2019

My experience started out well. My lease was almost up on my current Jetta so I went to get ideas about a new lease. The salesman showed me a few different... model Jettas and I told him I needed some time to think about it. He didn’t hound me like a typical car salesman, which I appreciated. Then on my second visit when he was selling me the features of the Jetta SEL he kept mentioning the adjustable headlights which I knew about from a loaner Jetta I once used and I love that feature. He also offered the SE which is the model I currently had but once the numbers were ran the SEL was only $20 more a month in payment so I went with the SEL and mainly for the headlights. Of course they didn’t have any in stock of the color I wanted so I had to wait a few days. I go back when they have the car and I finish up paperwork and he walks me to my car and I turn the car on and first thing I noticed is the headlights did not move at all. I pointed it out right away and the salesman said maybe it’s because the car hadn’t moved yet. So on my drive home I pulled over, turned the car off and back on and still nothing with the headlights. I texted him as soon as I got home and he said he would look into it tomorrow since they had just closed for the night. I spoke to him the next day and expressed the adjustable headlights was one of the main reasons I got this model and all he did was try to point out “all the other features” I got with this model. He asked to give him a couple days until he got another SEL on the lot so he can test it out. I contacted him a couple days later since I didn’t hear from him and he said he still didnt have a car and to give him a few more days. I scheduled to see him that weekend but I ended up stopping in later that night because since the second day of owning my car I was also having issues with Apple CarPlay. Another salesman tried to help but it was a temporary fix. I mentioned the headlight issue to the sales manager but he didn’t acknowledge it whatsoever. So...turns out after reading my window sticker that the SEL does NOT have adjustable headlights like the salesman kept harping about. The SEL PREMIUM has them. The salesman also never bothered to follow up with me after that AND he told me my oil changes are covered under my lease. I checked with the Service Dept. when I brought my car in for the Apple CarPlay issues and they verified my oil changes are not covered under my lease. Also, when I got the car the oil service notification was coming on saying I needed an oil change in 15 days. I asked the salesman how to reset that and he told me there’s a yellow button in the glove box. Which was far from correct. I had to reset it through the dashboard/digital cockpit which I found out by searching on YouTube. Clearly this salesman doesn’t know much about the cars he is supposed to be selling. He did tell me he just does this to “keep busy”. So that explains the minimal effort he puts in overall.

Gaspar DeSimone

VW Sales Consultant

• August 27, 2016

Traveled from Connecticut to see a car, and it was well worth it. Got a great price. Even better the experience was easy and stress free.

This is great news! We often have clients travel the distance and we try our best to make it worth it! Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for the pa...t on the back!

April 29, 2019

I founded this service department to be top of the line with customer service. I would recommend this vw shop to all my friends. They even let me know... that their were a recall on my car.

Hello Anthony. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It is wonderful to hear that you had an exceptional time at our service center. We ...appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again! If you need anything down the road, you can always reach us at customercare@legendautogroup.com. You can also follow us @legendautogroup on Facebook and Instagram! Have great week and remember to drive safe! Rep: Legend Auto Group #legendautogroup

April 29, 2019

The people were professional and friendly. I have leased 4 Audi’s through Legend. I never had a problem with the dealer. I would recommend these people... to anyone who is tired of the “hard sell” tactics of other dealers.

Hello Peter. Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review. We are glad to hear you have been having an exceptional experience with us. We... greatly appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you again! If you need anything down the road, you can always reach us at customercare@legendautogroup.com. You can also follow us @legendautogroup on Facebook and Instagram! Have great week and remember to drive safe! Rep: Legend Auto Group #legendautogroup

April 29, 2019

Have purchased at Legend for over 20 years. I have never had anything but a super experience. From sales to service to finance, I’ve never regretted a... deal made at Legend. Try them once and you’ll see for yourself.

Hello John. Thank you for your wonderful review and we appreciate your loyalty with us. We are happy to hear you have been having a overall great expe...rience with us. We look forward to the opportunity of seeing you again. If you need anything down the road, you can always reach us at customercare@legendautogroup.com. You can also follow us @legendautogroup on Facebook and Instagram! Have great week and remember to drive safe! Rep: Legend Auto Group #legendautogroup

Joseph Harder

Porsche Sales Manager

March 5, 2019

I had the best experience at this dealership! This is the second car that I purchased. They where all great! I would recommend them to anyone who want... to buy and Audi! Ed and his assistant where great!

Hello Lucy. Thank you for your incredible review. We are glad Ed and his assistant were very helpful in getting you into your new car with us again. W...e appreciate your loyalty and we hope to see you again soon! If you need anything down the road, you can always reach us at customercare@legendautogroup.com. You can also follow us @legendautogroup on Facebook and Instagram! Have great week and remember to drive safe! Rep: Legend Auto Group #legendautogroup

Edward Jaffe

Audi Brand Specialist

March 5, 2019

Had my car serviced at the dealership. Dealt with Giovanni at VW but also spoke with Scott. Great experience, highly recommend. Thank You for your... help!

Hello Giovanni. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience. We are happy to hear you had a a positive experience working with Giovan...ni and Scott. If you need anything down the road, you can always reach us at customercare@legendautogroup.com. You can also follow us @legendautogroup on Facebook and Instagram! Have great week and remember to drive safe! Rep: Legend Auto Group #legendautogroup

Scott Ladd

Service & Parts Manager

March 5, 2019

It was a pleasure dealing with both Scott and Giovanni. They go the extra mile to ensure their customers are well taken care of. Both are assets to this... dealership.

Hello Giovanni. Thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that Scott and Giovanni provided you with such a great experience. It is ...always our pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you again!If you need anything down the road, you can always reach us at customercare@legendautogroup.com. You can also follow us @legendautogroup on Facebook and Instagram! Have great week and remember to drive safe! Rep: Legend Auto Group #legendautogroup

Scott Ladd

Service & Parts Manager

February 4, 2019

Well let's put it this way, dont waste your time ever. I went there on Friday with my daughter. I have a unique situation since I am getting divorced and... i'm already leasing a vehicle with multiple payments left before I can get out of the current lease. I stopped by to see if I can lease the Tiguan SE and lower my payment so I can save money. I met with this salesman and at first he said to me the deal couldn't be made since I had to many payments leftover in my current lease. It seemed as if I was bothering him since my sale wouldn't be a slam dunk easy done deal. So I said as I was leaving that it's funny the deal couldn't be done since I almost had a deal with another VW dealer out east but I just didnt want to drive all the way out there for the deal since I lived closer to Legend. Then all of a sudden his attitude changed and wanted to try and put a deal together. So I went through the process of exchanging all the deal information along with my personal info. Then he calls in another salesman to help him input the information into the magical computer program. All of a sudden the numbers on the computer dont match the numbers I told him I had with the other dealer. Remember I gave him all my info along with my deal with the other dealer. So he tells me he has to call his manager. As he is on the phone with whoever that man was all they were doing is trying to figure out how the other dealer was going to screw me with the current deal I had in place. When their conversation ended all this salesman continued to say is how the other dealer is going to screw me. So at this point i had heard enough negative crap and said you know maybe another time so I left. The next morning I receive a voicemail from the salesman telling me the only way the deal could get done is if the other dealer was buying out my current vehicle and for me to call him back and give him my VIN number. So I called him back and told him do you remember I told you last night the other dealer was buying my vehicle. I guess the info I was giving him wasnt important enough to for him pay attention. So I told him I would never buy a vehicle from him because he was dismissive with me on many occasions, along with the fact he spoke with some guy on the other phone "alleged manager" just trying to figure out how i was gonna get screwed by the other dealer. Lastly, this total fool continued to tell me how Legend was the number 1 VW dealer on long island. I can tell you what they can do with their number 1 rating. I would never ever give them my money and dont care if I bought from the last place dealer as long as I got treated with some respect and appreciation. All i am gonna say is I would never buy from these people who call themselves the number 1 VW dealer salesmen.

Hello MB. We appreciate the feedback you presented and sincerely apologize for your unsatisfactory experience. Even though your situation was slightl...y a bit more complicated, it is never a bother to help our customers out. Again, we are very sorry about what happened, and we do not stand behind the behavior such as you mentioned. If you'd like to speak to our customer service team about your experience, please email us at customercare@legendautogroup.com. We hope to try and see where things started to go wrong and would really like to make you a happy customer.

Gaspar DeSimone