Frontier Motors

Call This Dealer

Used

• Shopping On Line
    April 8, 2017

Easy to shop online, haven't found a car I like yet but will continue to try,

Excellent service!
    March 5, 2018

I would like to thank you Frontier team for a great purchasing experience. When i came in on Thursday Mike Vranich took time to discuss my options wit...h me right of way. He suggested i take a look at the inventory online that day and come back the next day to go over some options. I had a difficult situation with my previous vehicle and Mike was able to help me find a vehicle that fits my needs and that i absolutely adore. He was so patient with me, because i was so nervous about making such a large purchase. Everyone on the team, from the sales manager to Finance department did a great job and answered all of my questions. I could not thank you enough for such a great experience. I will recommend Mike and Frontier team to everyone. You guys are the best! Oh, and the strudel was the best i ever had!!!! Thank you for that as well!

Great service people friendly nice vehicles clean
    November 28, 2017

Good service people friendly good inventory clean lot overall wonderful experience

Awesome experience buying a car from Frontier!
    November 16, 2017

I had the pleasure of being a customer of Frontier Motors and of sales rep, Robin. Robin helped make the difficult decision of car buying into a smoo...th transition. I explained to her my needs & apprehensions and she was very understanding & immediately put me at ease, without the pressure of a "sales pitch". I felt very comfortable and quickly realized Robin's focus of finding the perfect car for my needs. I definitely recommend Frontier Motor's to all & "highly recommend" Robin's sales expertise! I am a very happy customer!

Great service, quality vehicles
    September 30, 2017

Friendly and relaxed environment. No pushy salesmen, quick and professional and warrantees their used vehicles. Had no problem meeting my budget an...d the vehicle I was looking for.

Best Dealership, Amazing Staff
    June 19, 2017

Hands down the best car dealership anywhere. They go way above and beyond just the "Sale." They truly have helped my family in more ways than they cou...ld even know. They are truly honest and caring and have earned a customer for life in me!

Great bunch of people
    January 14, 2017

Scott and Todd are two great guys. No pressure honest and true to their word. Sold them a car through Craigslist and right away Scott knew I always a...pprehensive. He assured me it was not your typical transaction and it wasn't. For used car salesmen they sure don't act like it.... Highly recommended

Buying a car
    January 12, 2017

The best experience ever buying a car ! Thanks John Buck for being my sales person your the best ! Curt Johnson

Frontier Motors Was Fantastic!
    October 17, 2016

A few friends always spoke highly of Frontier Motors over the years and I always thought that car dealerships are: all about the same. Some good, some... not. Frontier Motors is the best car buying experience that I've ever had! The entire process was a enjoyable experience. They have lots of practicality new, slightly used cars to choose from. The staff, manager and finance department were very personable and friendly. My car was clean and ready to go! Thank you, Ray and all the people at Frontier Motors! I know where I'll do ALL of my future car buying!

No dice
    October 7, 2016

Found the truck I wanted listed on cars.Com. The truck was also lasted for sale on the dealer's actual website. Called for a price to find vehicle was... sold at auction and ad was never removed. Waste of time.

I am sorry the vehicle that you were interested in was sold. Our website is updated daily when a feed goes through. The vehicle will not be removed ...from our site until the feed is processed. It is never our intention to waste a customers time. We apologize for the confusion.

Frontier Motors