• Best place to purchase your car!!!

I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Huge inventory, great customer service, best service ever. Affordable prices and great discounts. Great team and they know what they are doing, everything is done in decency and in order very fast. Thanks a lot to Vince Cowan, Jason Scarlett and Martin Ervin.

• Nice car 2012 G37 X

I waited almost a year to write this review of my 2012 37 (AWD). I wanted to see how this preowned car with 29,000 miles and one year old, performed a year later. So far no problems, it's been a good car, a little high on gas, getting 21-22 mpg highway. Rides nice, acceleration kicks in like lightening around 30 mph. My 2002 BMW 330 had faster initial acceleration and a smother transmission, but it was ridiculously expensive to maintain and became very unreliable. So after test driving the Lexus G 350 AWD and the Acura TL 6 speed sports sedan, I am very happy with this car. It is as close as you can get to the ride and feel of a BMW.

• Great Dealer!

First time purchasing a car from a dealer, and I have to say I was very pleased with JBA Infiniti compared to others. Great customer service! Dennis is the man. Made you feel very comfortable. Nice show room and clean facilities!

• Thomas Reynolds

My Wife and Myself were in the market for looking for and G37 on Cars.com looking around there we sent out our request and Thomas Reynolds was on top of the situation the whole time. He call us at lease 2-3 times a week letting me know about what he had in stock and what was due to arrive, and he never try to sell us something other than what we requested. He is a very good salesman and we never meet him personally but if we were in the market for another car he'll be the FIRST we will call. Keep up the good work. Thanks, Michael Jernagin

• Great Experience!

This was a great car buying experience! We really liked Dennis, he was very good, and I have already recommended him to several friends!