Heritage Subaru VW

1352 reviews

1352 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 19, 2019

I recently worked with Santos and his GM Shawn Davie to trade-in my vehicle and upgrade to my first Subaru, a WRX Limited. Santos and Shawn made the negotiations... easy; I didn't have to haggle, argue, or fight to come to a fair agreement, because they were clear and transparent from the very beginning. My communications with them were courteous and responsive, easily the best service I received while discussing options with other Subaru dealerships in MD. I got a great deal and had a pleasant experience to boot. I will definitely come back again!

Santos Mendez

Sales Associate

(4.9) 114 reviews

Shawn Davie

General Manager

(4.9) 42 reviews

February 18, 2019

When I pulled into the dealership in the late Friday afternoon, I was expecting to be able to get an Express Service Oil Change based on the hours listed... on the website - only to learn that Express Service is usually only available until approximately 3PM. Bill explained the hours and I offered to come back another day but he went above and beyond by having the car serviced. When I mentioned the brake pedal felt a little bit soft, Bill made sure to have one of the Senior Technicians perform the multi-point inspection which made me feel confident in the results. The brakes can wait for the next visit. Bill Middleton is the reason I will continue to use the dealer for maintenance work! Fabulous job, Bill!

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Heritage Subaru Owings Mills! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're alway...s happy to help!

William Middleton

Service Advisor/ASM

(5.0) 66 reviews

• July 8, 2015

Last week I flew all the way from Chicago to by a 2015 Golf Sportwagen in the color and options I wanted. They were out of stock at home and besides being... a new model I got the car at a discount. It was well worth the flight out the 770 mile drive back. Bill even picked me up at the airport. He made the process go very smoothly. Thanks Everyone!

Wow! Thank you for making the trip to come see us, Scott. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us as well. I hope you are loving your ...new 2015 Golf Sportwagen! Be sure to come back and see us again if you are ever in the neighborhood! Happy driving!

February 18, 2019

All questions answered. Quick processing. Good car for the value. Also got title and registration in the same visit. Alex was very informative and involved... through out the proces.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear Alex was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of service ...to you again in the future. Best wishes, Heritage Subaru Owings Mills

February 14, 2019

I went in for my second lease. I had a great experience last time. I didn't think it was possible but this time I had even a more amazing experience... with Mei Kei. She's extremely dedicated and showed me the different vehicles I was interested and stayed very late for me to finalize my purchase. Couldn't ask for a more amazing agent. Thanks Mei Kei!

Hi Kay! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

February 4, 2019

I've bought a lot of cars in the last 25 years and it was always a white knuckle experience. All too often pushy, arrogant salespeople immediately tried... to stand on the customer's neck (mine) and bully a signature out of me. That never worked. Not so last Saturday at Reisterstown Subaru. I had had four previous NO PRESSURE telephone conversations with the polite, professional and extremely knowledgeable Ms Hong and felt ready for me and my wife to drive out to the agency and see if we could make a deal. When we arrived Ms Hong was involved with another potential customer and she immediately introduced us to Bill Harris who, using Ms Hong's paperwork, drew up a plan, took us on a test drive and in less than an hour we made a deal. I'll tell anyone who's considering purchasing a vehicle to give Ms Hong or Mr Harris a call. You will be treated with dignity and there'll be NO PRESSURE!

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recen...t visit. Take care!

William Harris

Sales Associate

(5.0) 5 reviews

February 4, 2019

My husband and I had a truly great experience buying our Subaru from Mei Kei, who was such a pleasant person! She was kind, accommodating, knowledgeable,... and very personable. Buying a car can feel like an overwhelming and intimidating experience, but Mei Kei approached us with a casual, no-pressure attitude that made us comfortable the entire time. Thank you!!

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're very happy to hear Mei was able to provide you with such a positive car buying experience! We hope to be of... service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Heritage Subaru Owings Mills

February 4, 2019

I was unsure which model I wanted, and Alex helped me figure that out rather than just pointing to the most expensive option. Furthermore, once we settled... on a model, I chose a color combo that was rare. Alex searched around for one, and ultimately ordered it. He kept us apprised during a drawn out wait, and negotiated a fair price once it arrived.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

February 4, 2019

Our salesperson Alex L. was great to deal with. Knowledgeable about the product, answered all our questions and concerns. An easy buying experience. Highly... recommend.

Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

February 3, 2019

Mei Kei made me feel absolutely comfortable while searching for my Subaru Forester. I got exactly what I wanted at a very good price. Mei Kei is a GREAT... listener. I really felt like she was listening to all my questions. I didn't feel pushed into buying anything at all, yet I walked away with exactly what I wanted. THANK YOU Mei Kei!

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Safe travels!