(4.9) 1017 reviews

New Used Service

1017 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Thanks Bill Harris and Heritage VW
    July 8, 2015

Last week I flew all the way from Chicago to by a 2015 Golf Sportwagen in the color and options I wanted. They were out of stock at home and besides b...eing a new model I got the car at a discount. It was well worth the flight out the 770 mile drive back. Bill even picked me up at the airport. He made the process go very smoothly. Thanks Everyone!

Wow! Thank you for making the trip to come see us, Scott. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us as well. I hope you are loving your ...new 2015 Golf Sportwagen! Be sure to come back and see us again if you are ever in the neighborhood! Happy driving!

• Painless
    February 18, 2018

Came in with my unlocked e-price and had a seamless experience with Scott getting my new WRX. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to Heritage Subaru...

Overall Experience

• Awesome kept their word and great to deal with!!!
    February 17, 2018

I called the dealership and inquired about a used Acura TSX. Talked with a salesman named Alex Laderer who was very pleasant to deal with. Received a ...call back from General Manager Mitchell Giller who quoted me a better trade in value than Nationwide Infiniti, Tischer Acura, Frankel Acura, and Jones Junction. Mitch was extremely pleasant to work with and even had me test drive other vehicles to be sure that I was happy. Alex, my sales consultant, was awesome. I have purchased over 30+ vehicles in my lifetime and he was very pleasant to deal with and knowledgeable. Not pushy at all and overall a great experience. Finally, Milton Taylor, their Finance Manager, was also easy going and very nice to work with. A great experience overall. Strongly recommend.

• VERY SMOOTH SALES EXPERIENCE
    February 17, 2018

MEI KEI WAS EXTREMELY FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGABLE AND PROVIDED TOP NOTCH SERVICE. SHE WAS VERY EASY TO WORK WITH AND WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO ANSWER ANY QU...ESTION! I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A NEW ALL TRACK!

Overall Experience

• Could not be nicer to work with!
    February 16, 2018

Subaru service department staff are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and very accommodating. I???ve never had a bad experience. I highly recommend th...isdealership for sales and service.

Overall Experience

• Julie and the technicians provided great service.
    February 14, 2018

The team provided great service to get my car back in top shape. Julie was great with communicating details of the issues as well as providing informa...tion that will save me money in the long run.

Heritage Subaru VW

Hi, we are happy to hear that Julie and our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Please let us know if there is anything else we... can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• Service Experience
    February 12, 2018

I had a decent experience at this dealership. While I realize dealership staff interact with a wide variety of people on a daily basis, biases were ve...ry outwardly present at this location. When I first walked in, the staff had a very obvious attitude towards me as the expected I would demand to have my car ready & worked on in the same business day. Once I stated my open timeline & schedule, the tone of the conversation immediately changed. However, it is disappointing that negative biases were immediately present in my initial interactions.

• Painless Car Buying Experience
    February 11, 2018

Went to test drive a vehicle and get a trade in appraisal and left 3 hours later with my new Subaru Crosstrek. Jon was easy to work with, absolutely n...o pressure. The entire staff was really friendly too. I highly recommend Jon also for his professionalism.

Heritage Subaru VW

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're so pleased to hear that Jon provided an easy and no pressure experience! If you ever need additional assist...ance, don't hesitate to reach out! Safe travels!

• ???Experience the young Wesley Snipes???
    February 7, 2018

Jon was great. I came to him to buy my first new car and he couldn???t have been more helpful. He was not overbearing but still made sure I got what I... wanted while having fun too. Thanks so much Jon!

Heritage Subaru VW

Claire, we are pleased to hear that Jon was able to assist you! Congratulations on your new vehicle. If there is anything else we can do for you, plea...se don't hesitate to give us a call! We are always happy to help. Take care!

• Experience the Jon
    February 7, 2018

Jon???s upbeat nature makes for an easy car buying experience. He is knowledgeable about his product and is apart of a larger group of dealers so eve...n if you aren???t buying a Subaru, he is the man to talk to first. Some salesmen are intimidating and only concerned about taking your money. Jon was really excellent in making sure to direct us to the right car for our needs and made sure we didn???t pay to much for it.

Heritage Subaru VW

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Heritage Volkswagen Owings Mills. We're happy Jon could meet your expectations! Congratu...lations on your new vehicle! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

9808 Reisterstown Rd Owings Mills, MD 21117