Emich Volkswagen

283 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 3, 2019

I have always serviced my Volkswagens at this dealership since I moved to Colorado (8) years ago. I currently own two VWs, a GTI and GLI. I will NOT take... my VW vehicles anywhere else for service. They always take care of me and my cars very well. I have never been suggested to have sketchy repairs completed. I trust them implicitly with my vehicles. I love their service videos they provide as well. I purchased my last two cars at Emich. Their purchasing process was as painless as most car purchases can be. I was in and out of the facility in about 30 minutes from arrival to departure. Note - I did test drive the vehicle on a separate day. Also, I did have my own financing which may have expedited the process, but it was an efficient process nonetheless. I traded (2) cars in for one purchase on my last deal. When the sale was completed, they drove home with me to actually pick up their "new" trade in.

October 6, 2019

I bought my car with the Auto Armor Package and Javier did an amazing job at making sure everything looked beautiful and my car was done right. When things... didn't look perfect to him the first time, he actually stopped me and asked if they could try again. I was blown away by the fact that he didn't just let me go because it is something that I may not have noticed. The next time I came back it was done quickly (way faster than I had anticipated) and everything was sparkling and beautiful. Javier was very nice and spent time with me to make sure I was satisfied. THANK YOU Javier!

• February 26, 2016

Everyone treated me so very nice. The entire crew was friendly, smiled, and was so very helpful. The crew was so quick to offer assistance in every step... of the way. The work performed was to the high standard that was the best. I came to Emich Volkswagen dealership, which is about 200 miles away from our home in the mountains. ( I bypassed several dealerships on the way). I like the way they treated us.

August 16, 2018

I have had not one but two incredible experiences with the sales team at Emich, namely Dieter, the sales person I have worked with both times. Dieter... is fair, honest, upfront and responsive. He doesn't just care about the sale, he cares about getting you in the right car and the right loan situation. I am so appreciative to have a team I can forever trust with my car needs. Thank you Dieter, Mateo, Ashley and Fred for all of your help! Your integrity and service levels are very much appreciated!

July 23, 2018

A simple repair that we were told would take thirty minutes took over7 hours. The staff was not professional After we received or bill the upwelling... was appalling. We were recommended services that were not needed. I would strongly recommend another option for service. Bewarei of this ourfut. There are many similar complaints. De

June 14, 2018

Love, love The whole Service department from the service reps to my absolute favorite Mikey! I tell ya that young man knows his VW’s and if he recommends... something for you ca do it , he won’t steer you wrong! All I can say is that they take GOOD CARE OF MY BLUE 4PAWS Thank you for all you guys do

January 24, 2018

Everything was straightforward, and Nermina was very easy to work with. She went out of her way to help especially as we had a four-hour drive each way.... The paperwork process with Doug also went smoothly.

December 18, 2017

Gloria is great! She went above and beyond. Even met me half way to deliver my new car.

February 16, 2017

My Salesperson Shawn Collins was Awesome!! Best car purchasing experience I have ever had. I love My Jetta!! Would definitely recommend Shawn as a point... of contact to friends and family.

February 13, 2017

I got an amazing deal on a 2016 VW Touareg Executive car. I bought the car used but it looks and performs like a brand new vehicle and has a certified... warranty. The only thing I wish they had done differently is to tell me about a small ding in the body, before I showed up to buy it, but that will only cost me $100 or so to fix. The buying process was fast and they were very accommodating and great to work with.