This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Best in the DC Metro Area

I did quite a bit of research online and found the a car that I liked with R&H Motors. Had a conversation over the phone, did a test drive and had a brief negotiation on the price. I must say that R&H motor prices are best in the DC Metro area. Staff is very friendly and respectful and work with in showing as many car as you like with no pressure. Sales Consultant that I worked with was Awesome and very prompt in responding to my phone calls even after selling the car. I higly recommend R&H motors of Owing Mills for anyone who is in the market for MB.

• Best Deal Best Car and Great Service

I found the a car I liked online and contacted this dealer. I got a quick email and a friendly car without any pressure. I told the sales person what I wanted as far as the model mileage and price. They searched what they had on the lot and called me back with 3 options that meet ALL my requirements