Spitzer Kia Cleveland

(4.9) 653 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

653 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Spitzer Kia Cleveland from DealerRater.com
  • Pleasantly Surprised

I went in with an idea of what I wanted, and what I could afford, and came out with more than I had hoped for. The car that I bought was actually a s...tep up from what I thought I would be able to get. The salesperson, Jon Gemalas, seemed to understand how nervous I was about making such a large purchase, and walked me through the process a step at a time. I actually did very little while he ran around taking care of everything. In the end, I drove off the lot in my new car with a good feeling about the whole experience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Spitzer Kia Cleveland. We understand that every customer situation is unique and our staff s...trive to provide a hassle-free process for everyone. It's great to hear our team helped make your visit so positive and we are truly grateful to have had the opportunity to serve you! Thank you for shopping at Spitzer!

• Professional and friendly, makes sure you're comfortable

My 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Spitzer KIA and my salesman george woods. Always a great experience and friendly atmosphere. Very satisfied cust...omer. Look forward to doing business with you in the future...

Overall Experience

• Best experience buying a car

Just want to thank everyone at Spitzer for their help with purchasing my truck. From beginning to end they made the experience the best we???ve ever h...ad with buying a used vehicle. They were quick with the paperwork and I was able to get to work on time thanks to them. Even though the truck wasn???t even in Ohio and the weather wasn???t the greatest I received my truck on the day promised. Thank you again for all your help Kiyyah.

• Genuine Staff and Customer Service

Went through a very smooth transition throughout the sale and not once felt like I was just trying to be sold to without the staff understanding my si...tuation and needs.

• Oil change

I'm been dealing with Spitzer for guite a few years now and I'm still very happy with them Jim always gets me the car I'm looking for and the service ...department is very thorough they get you in and out when they say they will. If you are looking for a trusted dealership and service department then this is the go to place. The finance department works with you and they are very helpful and efficient.

• Friendly staff

The staff at spitzer Kia was phenomenal. Everyone so friendly and willing to help. Will definitely come here again. Paul was a great salesman. Thank y...ou

• Wonderful Experience!

Went in determined to buy a car, but knowing I could only afford a certain monthly payment, and may not get what I wanted. They worked with me and I g...ot more than expected! I got the car I wanted, but thought I couldn't afford (Niro EX), with a great rebate, low monthly payment, free oil changes, car washes, a tank of gas, and even a Panera gift card! I am so happy I came in. I would recommend this place to anyone!

• Superb Experience!

I have been wanting an suv for quite a while now & since I had a Kia already, I finally took the step & went to Spitzer Kia. Mercedes was such a delig...ht & helped me every step of the way. I love her funny, spunky personality, which helped make the process go a litle smoother. She understood my payment range & through some negotiations, we finally came to an agreed price that I???m happy with. I???m beyond estatic with my decision to purchase at Spitzer. I will definitely make recommendations to family & friends who are looking for a new vehicle.

• Another great experience at Spitzer Kia

Paul took his time getting to know us and helped us choose the perfect car for us. He explained every detail of the car so we were all ready to roll ...when we left with our new 2018 Soul. The manager sat worth us for a while, too. They really made us feel valued as customers. Even the part everyone dreads, financing, was done with professionalism and kindness! Thank you to everyone!

Overall Experience

• Excellent treatment from start to finish

Jonathan Gemelas worked with us to find the best vehicle within in our price range. I'd had a bad experience with the dealership before, but Jonathan ...more than made up for that. I'd recommend him to any of my friends and family who are looking for a Kia. I've had two Kia Souls, and I loved them. I now drive a Kia Forte LX. I really like it.

Spitzer Kia Cleveland