Heritage Mazda Owings Mills

(5.0) 152 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Service
    June 5, 2015

Amy was AMAZING. She was very patient over the 1.5 months it took for me to buy the car. Her responses to my e-mails were always in a timely manner; s...omething I personally appreciate. I purchased my Fiat with my permit and she went out of her way to drive the car to my residence since I didn't have my license. You don't get customer service like that anywhere. She's amazing! Thank you Amy :D

Good morning Fannie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the positive review. We are pleased that Amy was able to assist you in purchasing ...your Fiat and we will be sure to pass on your kind words. I hope you are enjoying it! If anything at all comes up, please do not hesitate to contact us or swing by at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. Have a great day! www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

• Tosh is was phenomenal!!
    August 26, 2017

Tosh was wonderful. She was knowledgeable, interesting and easy to talk to! we were so busy with work she even delivered the car!!

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tosh and the team! If you sh...ould have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don?t hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

• Satisfied Customer
    August 23, 2017

Buying a car is not the most pleasant experience for some. However, I appreciate Heritage Mazda Owings Mills for making the experience not as bad as I... expected. Andre and Tosh worked with me and gave me great service despite my waivering. In the end, I am happy and satisfied!!!

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember... that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

• New car purchase
    August 7, 2017

I had a great experience, the staff was very pleasant and friendly, Tosh was the salesperson that assisted me and she's very knowledgeable and helpful.... I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Thank you for your earnest response! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tosh and the team! If you sh...ould have any further questions or want a little more insight on your purchase, please don?t hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

• Great customer service
    August 7, 2017

I called to test drive a used Mazda CX5 when I was transferred to Jason Price. It was selling for a great price so It has several people coming to lo...ok at it. Jason was very professional when he called to advise the SUV was not at their store, but I could make an appointment if it was still available. I was hesitant to wait a few days, so he told me about the deals that were going on for the CX3 and CX5. I was looking at the CX3 in 2016 so it was only right to come in to see what deals were available. Jason always kept me in the loop. He called with updates and always stayed professional. He answered all my 101 questions with no problem. Everyone know that buying a car can be tedious, but he made my experience informative and fun. I am glad I was able to get a new 2017 Mazda CX3. I will definitely be calling him for my next purchase.

Heritage Mazda Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may ...answer any further questions you may have about your new2017, Mazda CX3. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

• Great dealership, even better saleswoman
    July 29, 2017

Just bought our second car in 3 months from Tosh Gray at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. No pressure dealership, great inventory and Tosh is the best. Sh...e's incredut friendly and helpful. Great experience

• Buying experience
    July 13, 2017

I just wanted to thank Joe summers his patience and time during the process. I wanted to also thank the sales staff and managers at Heritage Mazda fo...r a great car buying experience.

• Great experience
    June 29, 2017

First I'd like to say Toshia was an excellent salesperson. Anyone looking for a Mazda cime to her. She will truly take good care if you and not lie or... manipulate you into a sale. I brought the Mazda 3 i touring, enjoying every mile i put on it. So i like to say thank you to her for all the help she giving me throughout the process from emails, text, and calls.

• my new Mazda
    June 9, 2017

Kevin was a great help in getting me into a new Mazda. He was exceptional when it came to product knowledge and explaining the features. The process w...as a little long but after we agreed on numbers he got us through in no time. I will be calling Kevin the next time I need a vehicle.

Good morning, Heritage Mazda Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Kevin was... able to assist you with your new Mazda purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

• Great Experience
    June 2, 2017

Recently purchased our first-ever Mazda -- a CX-9. Was considering the Toyota Highlander as well, but all the reviews seemed to give the CX-9 an edge.... Love the vehicle! Tosh was great to work with; rather than "selling" us on the car, she asked questions and actually listened to us. What a novel idea! Buying process and financing were a pleasant experience, and no pressure. Would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone considering it, and would also highly recommend Heritage Mazda Owings Mills as a place to buy it.

Hi, Heritage Mazda Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new Mazda CX-9! It was a great experience for Tosh and our team to introduce y...ou to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Mazda you settle in, please don?t hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Heritage Mazda Owings Mills