Heritage Mazda Bel Air

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1242 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1242 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Mazda Bel Air from DealerRater.com

• Great Salesman
    June 30, 2015

I was looking around for a car and a call from Devon Giddings looking to help out. He went the extra mile to look for a car with all the specification...s I was looking and did everything he could to help with any questions that I had after sale. I would have just gone straight there if I had known about them at first.

Good morning New Mazda 6 owner. Heritage Mazda Bel Air is delighted to hear your car buying experience was a memorable one. We are also pleased to hea...r that Devon Giddings lead you to your new car and we will certainly share your feedback with him. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda. Thank you for taking the time to review us and have a great day!

Rating
    April 18, 2018

Staff was very friendly & helpful, Andre helped me get the vehical With all the features I was looking for. I had a great experience at heritage Mazda.... I would definitely recommend Andre & this dealer.

Seamless Car Buying Experience
    April 12, 2018

After dealing with many stereotypical car salesman en route to this purchase, it was a breath of fresh air to walk into this building! Having driven t...wo hours to come to this dealership, I was hoping that they would be worth the time (they were, and then some). Everyone there was friendly, caring, honest, and down to Earth. This was by far the best car buying experience that I have ever had. I will be recommending anyone interested in purchasing/leasing a car to contact Stephen or any other member of the team to help assist

Heritage Mazda of Bel Air

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Heritage Mazda Bel Air! If you ever need anything else fr...om us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Andre Coleman at Heritage Mazda
    April 11, 2018

My husband and I were interested in a 2016 Toyota Rave 4 we had seen online. Andre met us at the door and showed us the car, which was ready and waiti...ng for us. He demonstrated all sorts of features and took us for a test ride, explaining even more features along the way. He then completed the sale with us, explaining we could put a certain amount of money on a credit card in order to earn travel miles. We were planning to pay all cash, but took advantage of this method. Throughout the transaction Andre was exceptionally knowledgeable and professional, as well as personable and low key. We never felt pressured in any way. I've bought several cars before and must say it was never a good experience. This one was great.

Great service
    April 11, 2018

Heritage Mazda takes good care of it’s customers. Due to my busy schedule we had to come in very late but they helped us either way. Fortunately Andre... helped us out getting the best options and fit for what I was looking for to buy. He is an outstanding salesman, very professional and personable.

Andre, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Heritage Mazda Bel Air! If you ever need anything ...else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Andre Coleman at Heritage Mazda
    April 11, 2018

My husband and I were interested in a 2016 Toyota we'd seen online. Andre met us at the dealership door, showed us the car, which was ready and waitin...g, explained all sorts of features, took us for a test ride, and completed the,sale with us. Andre was exceptionally knowledgeable and professional, as well as personable and cooperative. We never felt pressured to buy, and he suggested a way paying that would earn us travel points. The whole experience was terrific.

Arna, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Heritage Mazda Bel Air. We hope to be of service t...o you again in the future. Best wishes, Heritage Mazda Bel Air

Easy and Value
    April 11, 2018

Steve made the transaction easy and no haggling. The staff is professional and a pleasure to work with. We will be back ! I recommend this dealership....

Heritage Mazda of Bel Air

Casey, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Heritage Mazda Bel Air. Your recommendation means... so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your wonderful experience. Have a great day!

Employees Worked With
    Very friendly and very patient with the customer.
    April 6, 2018

Andre Coleman was a excellent car salesman he was very friendly and patient. He explained everything in the car very well and I believe that he should... be given a good raise because of his loyalty to the company and honesty. I really like heritage Mazda dealership because they work with you quickly to where you don't have to be there all day when you have other things to do that is a good trait. Thank you for helping me get a new car today.

Heritage Mazda of Bel Air

Congratulations on your new car! Thank you so much for your positive comments about Heritage Mazda Bel Air! We're glad to hear we delivered such a gre...at car buying experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Have a wonderful day!

Awesome service
    April 6, 2018

We are pleased to hear that Andre took such good care of you! Congratulations on your new car, and please don't hesitate to call or stop by if there i...s ever anything that we can do! Safe travels!

Excellent Place to buy a car
    April 6, 2018

I would highly recommend Heritage Mazda of Bel Air for your next used or new car. I first bought a car from them 4 years ago. My family and I were t...reated so well throughout the whole experience that we came back for another car this year. Everybody is so helpful and knowledgeable that they make the whole process a lot easier to get through

Heritage Mazda of Bel Air

Barbara, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further... we can do for you, we are happy to help! Have a wonderful day!

Heritage Mazda Bel Air