Heritage Mazda Bel Air

1502 reviews

1502 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Mazda Bel Air from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 18, 2019

Andre was a pleasure to work with. He was patient with my questions and offers. He was willing to present any offer I made to his managers, even via... email. I think the best part was the respect for my busy schedule. Everyone has a busy schedule these days, but he worked with me to make time at the dealership as productive as possible. It was the simple things like having the car I was interested in ready vs having to walk the lot. He also came in on his day off do a second test drive. Finally it should be noted he didn't try to upsell anything. It was about what I wanted and needed, not making a larger sale. I did visit other dealers before finalizing my purchase, but Andre was the most pleasant out of them. He never bashed the competition, as other local dealers did. He simply presented the Mazda and let me draw my own conclusions. Overall it was a pretty smooth car buying experience.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear Andre was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of service... to you again in the future. Best wishes, Heritage Mazda Bel Air

June 14, 2019

Heritage Mazda in Bel Air was absolutely wonderful to work with. Wil Wells and Andre Coleman worked hard to find a perfect car in great timing!

Chelsea, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If you have any addi...tional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Ryan Lueckert

F & I Manager

(4.9) 120 reviews

• June 30, 2015

I was looking around for a car and a call from Devon Giddings looking to help out. He went the extra mile to look for a car with all the specifications... I was looking and did everything he could to help with any questions that I had after sale. I would have just gone straight there if I had known about them at first.

Good morning New Mazda 6 owner. Heritage Mazda Bel Air is delighted to hear your car buying experience was a memorable one. We are also pleased to hea...r that Devon Giddings lead you to your new car and we will certainly share your feedback with him. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda. Thank you for taking the time to review us and have a great day!

June 11, 2019

Andre was very pleasant and comfortable to deal with. He always respond back to my message in a timely fashion and always very professional. Car shopping... can be an intimidating experience and in no way did I feel that way. I never felt pressured and can I honestly say it was a pleasant situation and Andre had a lot to do with that. I would recommend the dealership and Andre to anyone looking to buy a Mazda.

Hello, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take ...care.

June 9, 2019

Although we absolutely love our car, the car buying experience was horrendous (outside of our great Salesman, Wil). Contact was initiated online via Truecar.... Showed up on time for our appointment/test drive, only to sit in a sales office for over 30-minutes while they found a car for us to test drive. In all, we spent a total of 7 hours at the dealership before we were able to drive away with our car. We received multiple updates of "only 1 hour more, just give us a few more minutes, etc.". In all cases we were left sitting in the waiting room with no updates as the process dragged on all afternoon. Even though some of this was out of the dealers control, the communication we received regarding updates was minimal at best.

June 8, 2019

Andre was great to work with. He made our buying experience easy and comfortable. We visited multiple dealerships looking for a vehicle. We were buying... used and could have kept looking but Andre was very professional and easygoing.

Hello, thank you so much for your positive comments about Heritage Mazda Bel Air. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us ...a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

June 4, 2019

The service was fast, complete and correctly done. Service writers were courteous and knowledgeable about my vehicle. I would recommend that people take... their Mazda there for any sort of work to be done.

We're very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent... visit. Take care!

May 24, 2019

Jordan is very helpful and courteous and explained everything that was taken care of & also helped me with coupons. Very important to me, being retired...

May 23, 2019

Great people. Great service. Always willing to go the extra mile. I love these guys. My husband and I have purchased 3 cars here since 2009.

Hello there, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop b...y. Have an awesome day!

Mike Weatherman

Service Manager

(5.0) 10 reviews

Dee Brilhart

Warranty Administrator

NOT RATED

May 20, 2019

Iv been going to this dealership since i moved to area. Every visit i am greeted with smiles and quick service turn around time. Jordan has alweays helped... me with getting my car serviced, he has always been able to help me and work with me when im in a tough spot. My car runs like a champ after every visit. Im sad to see Jordan go but im happy for him and his new endevours! This will always be my dealership.

In order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. If you... have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Mike Weatherman