(4.9) 754 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

754 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills from DealerRater.com
  • Great service

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They took their time to help us find the right vehicle for our needs

Great to hear, Teryn Gist! It was our pleasure assisting you in your new vehicle search! Happy driving!

• Outstanding Car Buying Experience

We just purchased a 2018 Chevrolet Traverse at Heritage Chevrolet Owings Mills and couldn't be happier with our buying experience. From the outset, M...ichael Lurie (who used to be in internet sales, but is now on the floor) provided exceptional customer service. Of all our car buying experiences, Mike was by far the best sales person we've ever worked with. Not pushy at all, Mike addressed all our questions and his knowledge of the product is second to none. He took his time introducing us to all of the features on the all-new Traverse (and it is an incredible vehicle). Although the model/color we were looking for was difficult to locate, he found one at another dealer before that dealer was even aware they had it (right off the carrier). Heritage also provided the lowest price of 10 other Chevrolet dealers in the Baltimore/Washington area (believe me, I shopped around for the best price). Mike also took the time to set the vehicle up for us and even programmed the liftgate and garage/homelink system at our home. He followed up after our purchase to make sure we were happy and we know he will be there for us in the future should we need any assistance. Vince Gross, the finance manager, also provided excellent service. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Overall Experience

• "Big thanks to Shaun Little!"

2018 Chevrolet Cruze. Excellent service, efficient process, welcoming facility. I highly recommend Heritage Chevrolet Buick in Owings Mills.

Congratulations on your new car, and thank you so much for your recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always... happy to help!

• Great Experience!

I went to look at one vehicle that I found on this website but was unable to purchase it. So I was asked what I needed in a vehicle & how much I wante...d to pay, & they found me the perfect vehicle in my favorite color! Vic & everyone else at the dealership were polite & helpful! I'd recommend them to anyone!

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, and if you ever need anything additional, please don't hesit...ate to reach out!

• Best sales team

Easy, fair, kind and quick. The most superb buying process I have ever experienced.

Tiffany, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. ...We're always happy to help!

• I Had a great experience

I had a wonderful experience at Heritage Chevrolet. Dontae is a wonderful salesman. He is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and very dedicated to ...giving a great customer experience.

Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

We are pleased Dontae provided a great customer experience for you. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop... by. Have an awesome day!

• Awesome Job Guys

2018 chevy traverse bought 12-16-2017... Ed Wojcik... enough said! A job well done sir! This guy did not stop until the job was done right and I wa...s satisfied!!! Made my experience like none before. Phil Stillman... way to follow thru and make sure I was satisfied as well! Ebenezer Arthur... smooth transaction in finance Michael Lurie... put me in place to meet with Ed from the internet service! Thanks Larry Proffitt... good job on getting service done asap for my new vehicle

Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We'll be sure to let the team know about your feedback and five stars! Congrats on ...your new Traverse! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Car buying

Great experience. Very smooth-no hassels. Explained how to operate my car. Willing to answer all my questions as needed. I would recommend this deale...rship and all the friendly sales people.

Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it! If you have any... further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

• Buying a new Bolt

I bought a Bolt. My salesman Mike Lurie was great and very knowledable about the car. Hothouse is so important to understand this new technology. My o...nly complaint was the interest rate on the loan especially since I have an excellent credit score. Now I will have to refinance.

Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additiona...l we can do for you.

• great experience all around

I had a great experience all around. everyone was so friendly and they got the price down to what I could afford. They even stayed an hour and a half ...past closing to help me.

Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Hello Keith, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

11234 Reisterstown Road Owings Mills, MD 21117