Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

902 reviews

902 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 10, 2019

The people who work at heritage are wonderful they will do all they can to help you and repair you vehicle. We have a 25year old Corvette. Unfortunately... it do have an issue it needs to go back for. But I am confident the will find and take care of the problem.

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

June 6, 2019

I normally have my cars serviced at another local dealership. I was treated poorly . I recently moved to Owings Mills and decided to try Heritage Chevrolet.... I was pleasantly surprised that I was provided with such great customer service from the service advisor to the shuttle driver. This will be my new service center from now on.

We're very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• July 28, 2015

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They took their time to help us find the right vehicle for our needs

Great to hear, Teryn Gist! It was our pleasure assisting you in your new vehicle search! Happy driving!

June 5, 2019

I bought the car I wanted optioned the way I wanted it at the price I was willing to pay. I was impressed. They found my car and offered to bring it to... my home the next day.

Thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more... we can do!

Michael Lurie

Internet Sales Manager

(4.9) 12 reviews

Ebenezer Arthur

(4.8) 25 reviews

June 3, 2019

Great guy, Great Salesperson, Very Knowledgeable. Would Def work with him again. He help me from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. Thank you... Mike for all your help.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear our staff was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of ser...vice to you again in the future. Best wishes, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

Calvin Woody

(5.0) 20 reviews

Michael Lurie

Internet Sales Manager

(4.9) 12 reviews

May 31, 2019

This is the only place I take my vehicle for service. I always deal with Vivian and she is always pleasant and accommodating. Overall service is excellent....

We're very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent... visit. Take care!

Brunson Vivian

(5.0) 26 reviews

May 30, 2019

Starting with my initial contact with Ms Brunson, my service rep, this dealership provided excellent service through very capable and courteous staff.... I was comfortable, I received regular updates, the wait time was reasonable and my car runs smoothly. I buy my cars here, new and used, ( thanks to Mr Calvin Woody) and get my maintenance here. My experience with this dealership is really quite satisfying.

Brunson Vivian

(5.0) 26 reviews

Calvin Woody

(5.0) 20 reviews

Dontae` Davis

Sales Associate

(5.0) 41 reviews

May 29, 2019

This service is always gracious, excellent customer service. Always committed to timeliness and customer satisfaction. Service Associates explain service... in details and always return to explain details of any findings if different from original service request.

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recen...t visit. Take care!

Larry Proffitt

(4.8) 18 reviews

May 25, 2019

Stephanie Spindler from the service department went above and beyond. I had problems with other service departments not being able to fix my truck. She... made sure my truck was fixed correctly and in a timely fashion. She understands what service is all about and definitely is an asset to your dealership.

May 21, 2019

How can you make an experience like having an automobile serviced pleasant? I can actually say Ms. Stephanie Spindler and her service team have done just... that. Honesty and complete transparency, two characteristics that's not usually associated with car mechanics but I guess times are a changing. Heritage has set the bar pretty high with their unmatched customer service and top notch maintenance. Please keep up this practice.

Ken, thanks for your praise and kind comments about Stephanie! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Ricky Walston