Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills

685 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills from DealerRater.com
  • Great service

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They took their time to help us find the right vehicle for our needs

Great to hear, Teryn Gist! It was our pleasure assisting you in your new vehicle search! Happy driving!

• Purchase of 2018 Equinox
    May 20, 2017

Hey Marco you are a superb car salesman, great communicator, nice, patient and welcoming. We had an outstanding car buying experience. We are extremely satisfied and we appreciate you. Thanks for everything!!!!!!

• Sale reps that's listen
    May 11, 2017

I am a single mom with a tight budget. I spend my extra time volunteering for Girl Scouts, cheerleading or softball or spending time with my daughter. I work very hard for my money. I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze I want to trade up to a Brand new car. I am asking for the a miracle when looking for a new car. I want a new small SUV but know that's so out of my price so I was looking at brand new Chevy Cruze or Mazda 3. I did go to Towson Mazda and look at cars. Austin was the sales rep who helped me. He went over every part of the car. Was very nice but couldn't get me where I want my payments. Talked to a few other places in the Towson Hunt Valley area. I decided to try Chevy Owings Mills. I wasn't happy with the places around my area. I got the pleasure of speaking with Calvin Woody. I told him I wanted to trade my car and I what I wanted. Calvin said that he would try and help me every way possible. I was limited on time. I texted him and said I will be there in 30 minutes and I have 20 minutes because I need to be back for my daughter and dinner. I walked in and he had keys ready for me. He walked me outside and explained the difference in the cars. I wanted a cheap payment so she showed me the Basic. I did tell him I wanted push to start so he showed me that and told me it was above my price (honest and not trying to get one over on me. I knew already it was out of my price) and he showed me a 2016 Cruze that had everything but brand new. I was amazed that he listened and knew what I wanted. We went on a test drive and he took me highway and regular streets. Got back to the store. In the time limit him and his manager (Steve I believe) tried everything and anything to get me a payment where I was comfortable. Unfortunately I know I am unrealistic with what I am asking but they really did try to help. I feel horrible not buying a car from them but I wanted to let the higher up people know that Calvin was amazing and tried so hard to help me out. He wasn't trying to screw me over. Maybe if I can work something out in my budget I will be back. I can't thank him enough.

• My New Caddy!!!

I Went to Heritage to Look at buying a 2013 Cadillac CTS and the Staff in its entirety was Absolutely wonderful!!! Maxwell Kosko went out of his way to make the car buying process as seamless as possible!!! Everyone at the Heritage was Pleasant, Professional and Genuine!!! Maxwell got me everything the car needed to go Home with me!!! If you are seeking to buy a New or Used Car from a Dealership you can Trust Heritage Owings Mills is the place to go!!! Ask for Maxwell (yes that is his name) and he will go out of his way to make your day and your purchase a pleasant one!! Dane Gentry

• An Amazingly Exceptional Car Buying Experience
    May 8, 2017

My Experience at Heritage Chevrolet Buick was nothing short of AMAZING!! It Was a distinct pleasure working with Dontae Davis. When deciding to actively look for a dealer to trade in my car i was sent to see Mr.Davis. When i walked into the dealership i was immediately greeted and shown to his desk .After explaining my wants and needs Dontae was committed to ensuring that all my requests were met . He was both informative and realistic about my options and did all that he could to ensure help me . As a result of his patience and diligence i was able to get what i desired and stay within the price point that i gave him. Overall i had an awesome buying experience but the thing that i appreciated the most was the fact that unlike other salesman i have encountered when i began this process he was genuine and never tried to push me to do something just to get the sale and i appreciate that ! I will MOST CERTAINLY reccomend both he and heritage chevrolet buick owings mills to friends and family that are in the market for cars.

• My Best Car Buying Experience Ever

I started working on the internet to purchase my brand new 2017 Chevrolet Impala with Heritage Chevrolet. Calvin was my salesman. I liked him because he was not pushy. He answered my questions, allowed me to look @ other dealerships, other offers and he even offered what incentives were available on this particular vehicle. He even invited me to the dealership on a day of my choosing. I liked that. When I arrived that Saturday 3 people welcomed me in the showroom, I was given coffee and offered a snack. Calvin was busy with another customer but he came out and introduced himself and gave me a timeframe of when he would be available. Again, something that I liked. After very little negotiating I was driving home in my new Impala (which I love) that evening. I got a great deal too. Great dealership, spotlessly clean facility, and a friendly staff. Suits or shirts and ties. Class. I will buy next Chevrolet from this dealership no question. A truly satisfied customer

• Joe Konish

Joe Konish made our buying experience great! Go see him for your next car purchase!

• Wonderful Dealership

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my vehicle from Heritage Chevrolet Buick. Maxwell helped with locate the car I was looking for, and he also found financing at an extremely low rate (when the other dealership couldn't) all in ONE day. Maxwell offered me a great deal on the vehicle I wanted when other dealerships couldn't give me a good price or low financing. He was extremely nice, professional, attentive, and helpful. Moreover, he helped me forget how badly I was treated at the other dealership. Vincent helped me forget the bad experience, as well. I truly felt like I was buying a Mercedes because the service was impeccable. The entire team worked to get me into the car I wanted. I am truly grateful.

• Awesome

Was not in market for a new vehicle. Spent time researching vehicle and decision was made. Put salesman thru the paces. Only once did I get the lie that I had to buy today which I did not and got a better deal waiting and this was from a manager. Salesman Dontae was awesome and patient with me. He answered my questions fully and appropriately. I did not spend hours at the dealership for I set limits as to my time. The entire staff had a great sense of humor.

• Bought New Camaro, great experience

Great dealership,will work very hard to satisfy you and get you the vehicle you want

Rick - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Chevrolet Buick Owings Mills