Heritage Honda of Westminster

1936 reviews

1936 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Honda of Westminster from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 24, 2019

Great buying experience, friendly staff. Would recommend dealership

Jon, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. S...afe travels!

June 23, 2019

I went to Toyota, and they were extremely rude and ignorant, so I left and went to Honda, and they took care of me.

Hi Devon, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about ...your recent visit. Take care!

• July 27, 2015

From the time we walked into the dealership until the time we left a week later with a new car for my son, the dealership was great to work with! They... gave us all of our options, worked with us when we changed our mind on style (even up until the last second) and made sure purchasing my son's first car was a great one. Two thumbs up for everyone at the dealership :o)

Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hes...itate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again cjr for the highly praised feedback.

June 21, 2019

Wesley was very friendly and helpful. I had Wesley last week when I brought my civic in for scheduled maintenance. Great experience then as well.

Hi James, we're very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about y...our recent visit. Take care!

June 20, 2019

Got a great deal and i am very happy with my car. They worked very hard to get me in the car I wanted. Chris is a great salesman.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear Chris was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of service... to you again in the future. Best wishes, Heritage Honda Westminster

June 20, 2019

Great experience recommended highly. Customer service is friendly and efficient. Work was done on time. Facilities were clean.

Diane, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. Safe travels!

June 19, 2019

We started with John Mohlhenrich, who was very nice, but was unavailable the night we made our appointment to come into the shop. He turned us over to... Jared Jackson. Jared was our Sales Consultant and he did an awesome job. He did an excellent job picking just the right vehicle for us and was very personable throughout the long process. He was also very helpful walking me through the steps of features on the new CRV. He stayed with us while the financing was being done and answered any questions while we waited. He is definitely an asset to your dealership. The financial consultant, Alex Peterson, was very friendly but never pushy and explained every detail to us while filling out the paper work. He lives in the community and this makes a huge difference. Bill Spradbrow, Sales Manager welcomed us to the dealership and followed up with us at the end; congratulating us at the end with the keychain gift. Every person we dealt with at Heritage Honda of Westminster was very professional, but more importantly very friendly and patient with our many questions. I never felt pressured and it was a very welcoming atmosphere/experience.......not typical of an auto dealership. I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. Thank you for making our experience a very positive one!!

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Heritage Honda Westminster! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always ...happy to help!

Bill Spradbrow

(5.0) 65 reviews

John Mohlhenrich

(5.0) 16 reviews

Alex Peterson

Finance Manager

(5.0) 29 reviews

June 19, 2019

Honesty is always a priority in my every day dealings and that is why I have followed Robert Lee from one Dealership to another for 21 years . he has always... had the finest of people working under him who have a sincere interest in customer satisfaction . THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MEETING MY EXPECTATION . Mr. Philip Casanova

Hello, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! Safe travels!

Christopher Felker

Melody Hare

Product and Technology Specialist

NOT RATED

June 18, 2019

Absolutely wonderful experience. By the time we drove off the lot in our new car we felt like we made new family members. Our family felt so comfortable... with all the employees and we also had some great laughs! The Wrights

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We want all our custom...ers to feel this way when leaving our dealership!

David Baca

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 7 reviews

Bill Spradbrow

(5.0) 65 reviews

John Mohlhenrich

(5.0) 16 reviews

June 18, 2019

Top notch service from start to finish. David Baca was excellent, taking his time and there was no pressure. Steve, the sales manager, was kind respectful... and very easy to work with. Special thanks to Gregg Smith who made the financing part a breeze. Thank you to Melody for walking me through all the cool tech of the car. I could not be more happy with my experience. You have a customer for life. -Brian

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We hope to be of servi...ce to you again! Take care!

David Baca