Coconut Creek Hyundai/Mitsubishi/Subaru

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.0
  • New car

My experience was pleasant and relatively simple. Everyone was very friendly and attentive. Ron Burgess was knowledgeable and accessible. The car was... spotless, full of gas and ready to go;)

• New car lease.

I was extremely satisfied with the dealership and sales rep. I returned several times and was greeted and treated very nicely. Sales rep. Hugh, with S...ubaru, was very knowledgeable and tried to put the best deal together.

• Nice Experience

Overall, its a nice experience and executive on duty was able to show me cars from inventory.

• Got the deal done!

I give this dealership five stars for there knowledge and professionalism. When I came into this dealership, I was stressing because I needed a car b...ut had less then perfect credit. I met Garfield and he eased my mind by working with his team to get the deal done. This dealership isn't a high pressured environment, they just work hard for the customers. I just want to thank Garfield and the rest of the staff for going over and beyond!

• DON'T HONOR THEIR AGREEMENTS!!

On 10/21 I had several email and phone conversations with Chandler Miller, internet sales rep, and by 5pm he told me (via email, so it's in writing) t...hat his manager had accepted my offer on the 2014 Legacy that we were discussing. I called 30min later so that I could place a deposit, but no one answered, so I left a voicemail. The following morning (10/22), I emailed asking for the finance dept contact info so that I could expedite the process b/c I didn't want to waste my 1st day of vacation at a dealership (I live 4hrs away, but would be in the area 10/24). Two hours later he responded "Unfortunately, I can't have the car reserved for you. Apparently, you can only reserve new vehicles, not pre-owned ones". WHAT?!? I was a KNOWN OUT OF TOWN CUSTOMER from the very 1st email and was WILLING TO LEAVE A DEPOSIT!! By 5pm that afternoon he emailed me to say the car sold....again I guess.... So, just a warning to those of you that aren't in the immediate area...I wouldn't bother making a deal unless your butt is in a seat inside their building.

• great service and sales

Sales person,a female Kathleen was extremely helpful in the selection of the Subaru model to meet our needs. Have bought many cars. This has been the ...best experience. The service is top rate We drive further to get to this dealer

• lack of response at sevice center

sevice is overwhelmed by volume of cars sold. service APPOINTMENT not honored. treatment brusk and rude. car currently [6 days] in dealler for repair ...of safet,item tail lights ALL phone contacts initiated by me. NO diagnosis yet ,and nofix proposed. AGAIN, this is a safety item wiyh no solution proposed. been in auto industry fo 55 years,some as service manager, this reatment is unacceptable by any standard.prsonnel willing but completely over whellmed.

• DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS PLACE!

This is easily the worst car dealership I have ever purchased a car from. Once they got my money they wouldn't return a call and when I went to the de...alership I was treated rudely and disrespectful Anyone who purchases a car from these people will be sorry as I am.

• Great Dealer, Very Friendly

I went into the dealership to just look around, the salesman, Jose, assisted me with the Wrx sti. He treated me like a good friend and I would definit...ely buy another car from the dealership because of him.

• very poor customer service

Me and my best friend are planning to buy a full size sedan so we first went to Nissan dealership near to Coral Springs Mall when we went to the store... there was a sale person greeted us also help as show the new 2015 Nissan Maxima and He also went over all the new features and he was very friendly to us but after we saw the car we were also interested in 2015 Hyundai Genesis sedan so we drive to Coconut Creek hyundai dealership around 6:15 pm 7/28/15 we spent over 20 minutes looking at Genesis walking around sitting in the driver seat in the back seat and passenger seat also the hyundai Sonata and Hyundai Santa fa after 20 to 30 minutes we realized that there were about at lest five sales person a single person in the store didn't greet us or did not asked if you guys needed any help they all were ignored us. As a person and as customer we been never profiled like this and experienced this kind of customer service from anywhere

Coconut Creek Hyundai/Mitsubishi/Subaru