Coconut Creek Mitsubishi

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 2122 reviews

• March 31, 2017

My experience was pleasant and relatively simple. Everyone was very friendly and attentive. Ron Burgess was knowledgeable and accessible. The car was... spotless, full of gas and ready to go;)

February 14, 2018

First time car buyer, process was smooth. You will always get your back and forth of numbers. But the price stayed close to what I wanted and best par...t was Javier. This man was nothing but a pleasant to work with. Very personable, GO TO JAVIER FOR YOUR Hyundai Needs.

January 3, 2018

I was extremely satisfied with the dealership and sales rep. I returned several times and was greeted and treated very nicely. Sales rep. Hugh, with S...ubaru, was very knowledgeable and tried to put the best deal together.

Bill, we appreciate the time you took to write this great review! I'll be sure to pass your comments along to Hugh and we encourage you to reach out i...n the future for any other automotive needs! Best, Stan Anders General Manager 954-283-4405

December 7, 2017

Mr. Tremblay was very professional in his manner. He treated my wife and me with respect and proper manner. We are waiting for Hyundai to complete t...he payments for the Lexus 350 that we returned so that we can complete our business with Lwexus

December 6, 2017

Everything was greatEverybody was really nice very professional couldn???t ask for anything more I love my car everybody was super Ai Like estilo chei...ro very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much

December 6, 2017

This is my third car transaction with Jorge Torres as my salesperson. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and patient with me during my purchases. I... have highly recommend him to all my friends and family. I will definitely continue to do business with Jorge Torres and Coconut Creek Auto Mall.

December 6, 2017

Highly recommend Coconut Creek to purchase from. Very experienced and professional. Delivered exactly what I wanted. First time I ever purchased a ...Genesis. I am a hooked. Will be looking for my second car with Genesis. Rated A+ and 5 stars

December 6, 2017

One stop quick shopping. Came in and went out with the Tucson, tags included. Even though there are closer dealerships, they had exactly the vehicle w...ith the specs I wanted, all established by phone with Oliver Barrera who was always available on his cel before and after the purchase. Maintenance i will probably do elsewhere, only because of the distance.

December 5, 2017

Friendly no pressure knowledgeable took the time no rush great experience would recommend without hesitation dealership clean the manager friendly mad...e an appointment with service friendly and responsive

December 5, 2017

I have purchased 3 cars from this dealership and my mom has purchased 1. I've worked with Kyle quite a few times and he gets straight to the point and... doesn't waste my time. I tell him what I want and he delivers.