• Awesome service

Excellent customer care. Buying processing was easy and stress free. Highly recommend the dealership!

• Vice President/General Manager

Reid Smith is TGE BEST!! Very thorough and complete. Knows everything there isvto know about MB cars and SUV's!! Service department is very good also

• Great salesperson

Began looking for a car for our son in December. David Kolstad, sales person, met us then to show us several cars. Nearly 5 months and several visits and many emails later, we purchased a car we are very happy with. David was professional and easy to work with, and he was never pushy, and he was very patient with all our questions, looking for the best deal, etc. we are very deliberate descion makers as evidenced by our taking 5 months, yet David's polite, low-key, welcoming style never altered.

• Leased my Mercedes through Sandy Taylor

Sandy Taylor was great as always. This is my second Mercedes from Intercar. Best service. Very friendly staff. Made the transition from my old Mercedes to new one extremely easy.

• Really great service

Really great meeting to buy the car Delivery of car was painless

Thank you for your positive feedback! Congratulations on the purchase of your new car.

Really great meeting to buy the car Delivery of car was painless

• My Happiness was their priority

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and congratulations on your recent purchase!! Best of luck with the new car.

Frank was extremely efficient and accommodating. I would definitely recommend the Intercar family for anymone interested in rewarding themselves for all of their hard work with the purchase or lease of a beautiful Mercedes vehicle.

• Outstanding!

Thanks for the positive feedback Lisa and welcome to the Intercar Family. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Just leased a Mercedes Benz at Intercar and my experience was flawless and efficient from start to finish. The dealership truly treats their customers like family!

• My C63S from David Kolstad

Great customer service. David Kolstad helped me secure my c63s! Two thumbs up, highly recommend.

Congratulations on your recent purchase!! We appreciate your feedback and best of luck with the new car!

• Just purchased my Mercedes from David Kolst

I walked in 10 minutes before closing and David helped me out quick before they closed. Came back two days later and took home the car I wanted. Fast and easy with no issues at.

Congratulations on the purchase of your new car! Thank you for the positive feedback and I'm happy to hear we made the process simple for you. We appreciate your business!

• Excellent

I live in Edison, NJ and tried couple of Mercedes dealers and the customer service was very poor. At one place the sales rep said without a sun roof your navigation will not work. I searched in web, found Intercar, found their service is excellent, great team work and they are so flexible that they accepted my request for order to build my Mercedes GLC and received my vehicle from Germany in 5 to 6 weeks. I want to thank Dominic and Anthony for their best efforts. All along this process Mr. David Kolstad at Intercar was Great, Excellent, in explaining me about the vehicle, updating me of the progress when the vehicle was built, shipped and the final delivery at the Intercar’s location. My sincere thanks to Mr. David Kolstad and I request Intercar to open a branch in Central New Jersey.

Congratulations on the recent purchase of your GLC and welcome to the Intercar family. We strive to always exceed our customer's expectations and we're happy to hear your positive feedback. Best of luck with the new truck!