• Awesome service

Excellent customer care. Buying processing was easy and stress free. Highly recommend the dealership!

• Ms Linda Contreras

Just leased my seventh car from Sandy Taylor and this dealership. I have 3 other dealerships within 20 minutes of my home but I keep going back to Intercar. Treatment and service are execellent.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and for continuing to be a part of the Intercar family. Best wishes with your new lease!

• Great Experience

Shopping for a new car was a pleasant and comfortable experience. Sandra was quick to offer refreshments if desired.

Congratulations on your new car and thank you for the positive feedback.

Congratulations on your new car and thank you for the positive feedback.

• Ogechukwu

Congratulations on your recent purchase and thank you for your positive feedback. The team at Intercar appreciates your business. Best wishes!

The Buying processing was made with ease. Your sales unit went out of their way to find a car for me and I will definitely recommend the team of Sandy and Keith to everyone I know and your dealership. They went out of their way to find the car I wanted. Young Liam was helpful in his explanation of the car functions.

• Great experience!!

As usual....the best service around.....for years I have been buying cars there and they treat you like family!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Congratulations on another purchase and thank you for your continued loyalty.

• Frank gallo

The service we received from Keith the manager and Sandy from inter-car Mercedes was Outstanding they went Above and beyond the call of duty this is our second vehicle purchased from this dealer, and absolutely not our last , everyone from manager to sales to service makes you feel like family at this facility I will ( highly ) recommend inter car Mercedes as a A+ dealership and will recommend to family and friends thank you again for a great Service Carmela and Frank Gallo

Congratulations on another purchase!! We are very happy to have you as loyal Intercar customers. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Best wishes!

• Pleased

Congratulations on your recent purchase and best wishes with your new car. Thank you for your positive feedback.

I would highly recommend this dealership. Dave Elliot made the purchase process very easy. He was very professional and knew is product well. The finance department was also very efficient. Best experience I have ever had purchasing a car.

• Owner

When we first walked into the dealership we were met by the used car manager Ed he was great to us, trying to find a Car I built from a web sight. Ed was not able to find the type of car I built, so what he did was to pass us to a sales rep more familiar with what I wanted, he was David kolstadt. He spent a lot of time trying to find something very similar to the one that I built on the website. He was very professional, we were at dealership for several hours they were courteous, treated us like we were family. We were able to pick out a car and the rest was a pleasant experience in getting the car. Istrongly recommend this dealership and my experience with David was ten out of ten.

Thank you for your positive feedback and congratulations on your new car! David is a true asset to our dealership and we appreciate you taking the time to give us your thoughts.

• Excellent dealer in area

Very nice people working there. It's a nice MB country store. They have lots of new vehicles to choose from. I would buy again new car here.

Thank you for your positive feedback and congratulations on your new car!

Thank you for your positive feedback and congratulations on your new car!

• Excellent experience

Buying my Mercedes was a first class experience from the minute I walked through the doors. Friendly, helpful staff and Sandy and Reid were wonderful! Definitely would recommend Intercar ! I couldn't be happier about my purchase.

We're happy to hear you had a great experience working with Sandy and Reid! We look forward to working with you again in the future! Best of luck with your new car.