New 866-535-6730 Dealer Website
Service 866-541-3407

4.5
Average based on 16 reviews
  • Awesome service

Excellent customer care. Buying processing was easy and stress free. Highly recommend the dealership!

• Stress Free Experience

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We're glad to have you as part of the Intercar Family!

My husband and I needed a car. We researched all dealership deals in the area. My husband suggested we stop at Intercar. I was hesitant as I know Mercedes is very well made and quite expensive. We walked around and viewed a few pre-owned certified vehicles, but were still hesitant. Reid Smith came out to greet us. His knowledge of the vehicle soon eased our hesitation. It turned out that the vehicle we were interested in was actually more affordable than most dealerships in the area and with the Mercedes reputation of safety we decided to purchase the vehicle. It went very smooth and we were treated with the utmost respect. Thank you Reid and the Intercar team!

• Great Experience!

We couldn't happier with the experience at Intercar. We stopped by a few weeks ago to casually look at some cars. David was very helpful and knowledgeable. My wife stopped by a couple of weeks later to test drive two models. A short time later we closed a deal. We appreciate the professional treatment, the knowledgeable salesman and the speed of the process to purchase the vehicle. An excellent buying experience!!

• Happy Repeat Customer

Shopped for new vehicle. Sandy, Brian, and Moe made the whole process a breeze. I am again a happy repeat customer.

• First time M-B buyer - happy

I have never had a better experience when buying a car. Very relaxing, none of the high pressure or selling tactics that sadly are normally associated with car buying. Recommended!

• Professional & great Service once again !!

Thank you Sandy for your excellent service once again. This is our 3rd car with you & you really know what we like. Thanks again!

• GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR MERCEDES PARTS!

I tried to execute a very straightforward and very inexpensive (less than $30) parts order with Intercar Mercedes and they dropped the ball several times. They shipped the part to the wrong address (admittedly their own fault) so FedEx had to return it to them; they failed to re-send the part in a timely manner (took 3 more weeks and a couple phone calls from me to get it reshipped even though they should have done it on their own); They promised they'd send the part overnight because of the initial mix up and delays (they sent it ground anyway and it took 5 extra days); I reached out to Larry who is the parts department manager about the issues and he never returned a phone call or email. Last but not least, I finally reached out to Cheryl, the GM of the dealership to share my frustration because it took A MONTH to fulfill an order for an in-stock part that should have taken a few business days and I couldn't get anyone to return my calls. I kindly asked Cheryl for a refund and she promised to look into it and get back with me. Well that was nearly two weeks ago and I've still never heard back from anyone. If you want good customer service and your parts delivered in a timely manner, go somewhere else!

• Great experience with Intercar

Sandy Taylor did a great job getting me into the car that met my needs and was just right for my personality. She made the whole buying process quick and easy. I highly recommend her and Intercar.

• Outstanding

Very professional , have purchsed 2 cars from them in recent months. Better than other places that just try to hard sell without knowing product. Good selection and Reid was very helpful and kept us aware of all details.

Thank you for your recent purchases and positive feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We're glad to hear you're happy and we welcome you to the Intercar family.

• Excellent Services For Another Job Well Done Scott

We had purchase our a Mercedes at an another dealer where Scott Corbyon worked. We always brought the car in for service. For some reason, our service advisor Scott Corbyons was not there. The relpacement person was not concern about our issues. We knew we had to find Scott Corbyons. Scott had been our service advisor for fourteen (14) years. We called every Mercedes Dealer within a 50 miles range untill we were able to find him. It was so pleasant just to hear his vocie. I knew our mercedes would be alright without any hassle. I give SCOTT CORBYONS A FIVE STAR RATING. You don't miss the good service untill you don't have it anymore. Scott always take the time to explain any porblem you have with your car.