Mercedes-Benz of Newton

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 77 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• May 5, 2015

Excellent customer care. Buying processing was easy and stress free. Highly recommend the dealership!

May 4, 2018

These guys were great to work with. I highly recommend Newton Mercedes. Paul and Vinny kept their word and were a pleasure to purchase from.

May 1, 2018

Vince, Dave and team could not do enough for me. They worked hard to maximize the value of the trade-in and gave me a very fair price on the new vehi...cle. The transaction was effortless and only took a short time to complete, allowing me to drive home the new vehicle the very same day. It was a terrific buying experience, my hat is off to all involved!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We're happy to hear you had a great experience at MB of Newton. Congratulat...ions and best of luck with you new car.

April 25, 2018

Outstanding Personnel. Shopping for a Certified Mercedes Benz was a very easy process. Paul Pena and his support staff walked us through the entire... process from entering to leaving with my certified vehicle. Thanks to all.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. Congratulations on your new car! We're very happy to hear you had a nice ex...perience.

April 20, 2018

I shifted business away from Prestege BMW, buying a GLE and E from Intercar. Able to begin the process over the telephone along with a no hassle nego...tiation are important to me. I am very satisfied.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. Congratulations on the new cars!

April 6, 2018

Excellent sales person..very stress free purchase. Reid always takes time to explain everything on car..Brandon set us up so easy on the Mercedes App.... We hate to get out of the car to go in the house..lol. I would highly recommend this dealership to not only someone looking for a new car but also looking for an unforgettable buying experience..

Thank you for the great review. Reid and Brandon are true assets to our dealership and make the experience wonderful. Best of luck with your new car...!

March 29, 2018

Easy transaction , great salesman and dealership Quick and easy . Very modern dealership . Up to date and very clean service shop area .

Congratulations on your new GLA! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

February 27, 2018

Great dealership. I traveled from NC to Newton to purchase my vehicle and it was a great experience from start to finish. Thanks to the entire team!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Best of luck with your recent purchase.

February 9, 2018

I needed to return my lease and get another car. Sandy was very helpful and got me into an excellent vehicle - within my budget - and I picked it up y...esterday. She, and Brandon Bowman (Delivery Specialist) were wonderful to work with - and got me in and out in a short period of time. This is my second purchase from MN of Newton. I chose this dealer based on the excellent service I received in the past. It is often said that sales sells the first car. Then, service sells each one after that. Very true in this case. Bill Wall, service director, has always been prompt, courteous and is the reason why I will continue to be a customer. -Patrick

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We're happy to hear you had a nice experience. Congratulations on the new ca...r and thank you for being a loyal customer!

February 3, 2018

This was by far the best car buying experience I’ve ever had!!! My sales man Steve was great and so was Keith the manager! They went above and beyond ...to make my experience perfect! Can’t thank them enough!

Congratulations on your recent purchase! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We're glad to hear you a had a nic...e experience.

Mercedes-Benz of Newton