Audi North Orlando

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• new A4 review
    May 15, 2012

My buying experience at Classic Audi was great! The entire staff was friendly and accomodating as well as knowledgeable. I'd deifnitely recommend them... and return to them for a future vehicle.

Kurt S.
    June 29, 2017

Used a best price technique to eliminate haggle and offered a very fair price for my car. Detail work prior to delivery was above expectations. Travel...ed from Orlando to Melbourne Fl to deliver the car to my front door. I feel very confident I'll be taken care of by North Orlando Audi going forward.

Excellent Buying Experience
    April 17, 2017

I worked with Brandon Lowe for several months to find the right vehicle for me. We went through several A4s and a few Q5s before finding the right car.... Nearly all of our negotiating was done via e-mail, with occasional in-person visits to check out several cars. When the right time came, all I had to do was come into the dealership and sign the paperwork, all the hassle and negotiating was done up front from the comfort of my house. I can't stress how pleasurable it was to work with Brandon during this experience¿ and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and Audi North Orlando to anyone else.

buyer
    April 5, 2017

Very smooth no stress purchase. Set price no hassle.Nice people to deal with.

Q5 certified. Working with sales Mgr @ sales man
    April 2, 2017

I am trying to purchase a pre owned car Dealing with bed Mgr and a sales Mgr Hope fully will be able to make a deal nest week

BRIAN GURNEY
    March 21, 2017

Brian gurney is amazing!!!! I have had several service people over the years, but Brian has been the absolute best ever. Just because of him I will no...t go to any other place for services to be done. No matter of it would be cheaper outside of Audi. I trust him that much. He kept me updated to everything. I feel like I can actually say he is very good associate of mine. I'm repeating what I've said before, Audi did great hiring him.

Brian Gurney is great
    March 3, 2017

Brian Gurney is just great. Each time I've had to call in about a service questions, (he even remembers my name and our previous conversations) we hav...e a good laugh. It is so nice to talk a service guy that is not all stuffy, but down to earth and honest. Between Brian and the salesman Frank, you will have me for life. great job AUDI hiring Brian. Please don't change bro.

Stress free Sales and Purchase
    February 23, 2017

No haggle, fair price as listed on cars.com. No pressure sales and sales person very friendly and informed on the vehicles he is selling. Will definit...ely buy another car at this dealership.

New Q5
    February 21, 2017

Frank is not just an amazing salesperson but he is just a great person. The time he took to explain things to me about a lease was just so cool. He w...as genuinely trying to help me get into a better position financially. I cannot say enough good things about him. I bought an A3 a few months ago and I needed a different vehicle to help my wife and Frank took a lot of time explaining the best way to go about trading the car in. I will NEVER go to another dealer. He is just tht nice and considerate. LOVE this new vehicle. LOVE it!!! I really hope that he will still be there when I'm ready to buy again.

Dealer damaged my car while it was in for service
    January 7, 2017

Several months ago, while my Q5 (still under warranty) was at the dealer's for regular maintenance, I told the dealer my car engine might have some pr...oblems and asked them to check and fix. After inspection, they told me it’s totally fine and they didn’t find any problem to be fixed. Last week, we went to Audi North Orlando again for inspection because my car engine is running louder than normal. This time (it’s out of warranty), the dealer told me the car engine has some serious problems need to be repaired, and it would cost me thousands of dollars. After I picked up the car, I was surprised my car was so dirty and the engine is getting worse (really bad)……..don’t know if they did ‘something’ to my car to make more money? I email the customer service but no response, no follow up from them, so we finally realized we fell into the trap!!

After receiving your several online reviews we made multiple attempts to contact you by phone, email and Facebook messenger but never received a reply... back from you. We recommend that our customers notify any one of our store employees when there are concerns and we will escalate these concerns to management to find a resolution that is fair to both parties. We take pride in our long lasting consumer relationships which is a staple of our success as a family owned dealership in Orlando for over 80 years.

Audi North Orlando