Heritage Honda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1084 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Honda from DealerRater.com

• July 28, 2015

I have used Heritage Honda in Towson only for service as I moved to this area after buying my car. My experience has been very good so far. They have ...been available when I needed them and have completed service on schedule. The people have been helpful.

Thanks for the awesome review Tom! We will share your encouraging words with our service team! Please come see us for all of your future service and c...ar buying needs! Happy driving!

May 24, 2018

Whenever, I go to have my Honda serviced the staff are courteous & friendly. They don???t try to oversell me with additional services. I???ll continue... to use there service department.

May 23, 2018

I worked with Rob Jones and Rick Jager on the sales side, and Dustin in finance. They were patience, answered any questions I had, and I didn't ...feel any pressure about having to make a decision before I was ready to.

Rob, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Heritage Honda Parkville. Please don't hesitat...e to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

May 23, 2018

I have my Honda serviced here all the the time. Great service, extremely friendly. They do a thorough job and explain what needs to be done and yet d...on???t recommend unnecessary jobs.

May 22, 2018

While my internet request for more information resulted in multiple people contacting me, there was no pressure to "Buy now!" or "Buy more!" Jeff was ...very communicative, helpful, and willing to work through the car buying process in a way I was comfortable with.

May 22, 2018

I was referred to Rob Jacobson when I started looking for a new car. From the start I felt very comfortable and had an enjoyable test driving experien...ce with both vehicles I was interested in. Rob was patient and easily answered any questions I had. Dustin and Rob were both very friendly and made the entire process enjoyable. Overall I felt very comfortable with my buying experience, and would definitely go back to Heritage Honda Parkville again.

May 22, 2018

Just purchased my first new vehicle ever! Working with salesperson Rick Jager, made my experience stress free and I appreciated his support in gettin...g me a great deal! His attention to making sure I knew how to use all the features on my new CRV-EX made me feel confident driving off the lot! I was also encouraged to contact him if I had any additional questions. Seth Bond helped finalize my purchase and was very clear and helpful with understanding and completing the paperwork. I would highly recommend this dealership and sales assistance from Rick Jager and the entire Heritage staff. Thank you!

May 21, 2018

Heritage Honda was an exceptional dealership for buying a new car. They were very helpful through every step of the process and understood my needs a...s a customer. Rob Jacobson provided excellent service throughout the experience and I would highly recommend him.

May 15, 2018

Deanna was very nice and took great care of my auto service requests. Maintenance was well done and was informed about services needed in the future.

Deanna, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Heritage Honda Parkville! If you ever need anythi...ng else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

May 13, 2018

jeff beck was very helpful. showed me the different fit models and helped me pick the right one. very knowledgeable. very respectful of my budget.

Heritage Honda Parkville

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Heritage Honda Parkville! If you ever need anything else ...from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Heritage Honda