Heritage Honda

1197 reviews

1197 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• July 28, 2015

I have used Heritage Honda in Towson only for service as I moved to this area after buying my car. My experience has been very good so far. They have been... available when I needed them and have completed service on schedule. The people have been helpful.

Thanks for the awesome review Tom! We will share your encouraging words with our service team! Please come see us for all of your future service and c...ar buying needs! Happy driving!

December 6, 2018

We were searching for the perfect used car and when we ran into Tim Meade we knew we had found our salesman. Right out of the gate 10 was friendly and... approachable and wanting to help us find the perfect car for our family. After helping a search on the company website we found a 2016 Acura MDX that was to replace our Honda Odyssey. Tim had the car brought in from a different location and that's when they used car manager Jamie Caslin worked out all the trade figures as well as a great price on the MDX. The finance process was seamless, low pressure and Jeff Beck did a phenomenal job of going over all of our options and warranties. I will definitely be back to Heritage Honda for my next vehicle and recommend them to all my friends and family.

Christina, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know...! We hope you have a wonderful day!

Tim Meade

(5.0) 12 reviews

Jeff Beck

(5.0) 38 reviews

Jamie Caslin

Used Car Manager

(4.7) 15 reviews

December 6, 2018

I purchased a 2015 Honda Accord EXL in January from a different dealer that I loved, but unfortunately I totaled the car in less than 1 year. Since I had... just purchased and fallen in love with my Accord, I naturally went online and searched for another. I found it at Heritage Honda in Parkville. It was the same color and body style, but it was a 2016 and had 40,000 less miles on it. I came in and spoke to the GM Steven who right away assigned one of his top salesman Tim to show me the car. I had just turned 25 so I needed my own insurance policy. After getting denied from 1 insurance company due to my driving record, Tim reached out to a few of his contacts at Geico to get me a reasonable monthly deductible despite my driving record. Steven also showed me what I needed to do to get my GAP insurance claim started on my totaled Accord. The Finance team was also able to get my car payment to pretty much where it was with my old car, even though this new one was 1 year newer and 40,000 miles less. Steve, Tim, and the Finance team worked to get me in my new car in under 3 hours (even with the insurance hiccup). Heritage Honda Parkville has a team who is dedicated to the customer and will do anything possible to get you the best deal. I truly enjoyed my experience here and am thankful they were able to get me back in my Accord that I loved so much.

Justin, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anythin...g further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Take care!

Tim Meade

(5.0) 12 reviews

December 3, 2018

Anthony Witherspoon was a phenomenal salesman. I met him two years ago and he advised me that it wasn???t the best time for me to buy a vehicle. Most salesmen... would push you to purchase a vehicle by any means necessary. I appreciated his honesty and I knew when I was ready to buy my next Honda, I would give him the sale. He did not disappoint! I drove off in my 2018 Honda Accord with a payment that was well within my means!

Thank you for sharing your response to Anthony's outstanding customer service! We hope you are enjoying your new Accord. If you ever need anything els...e from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Anthony Witherspoon

(4.9) 27 reviews

December 2, 2018

Lou Persico was our salesman....EXCELLENT experience!!! Lou was very patient, not pushy!!!!....and worked very well with us! I highly recommend him....and... we are so glad we went to Heritage Honda in Parkville!

Kathy, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Lou Persico

(5.0) 28 reviews

November 30, 2018

I worked with Terri and she was wonderful with helping me purchase a new car. She answered all of my and my boyfriend's questions and was very professional,... courteous, informative and patient. We dealt with other staff members as well and everyone was equally great to work with. Although I don't remember everyone's names, thank you to all who helped us. Terri has also been helpful in answering my questions after I purchased the vehicle. I would definitely recommend Terri and this dealership!

Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Terri Thompson

NOT RATED

November 30, 2018

Great experience overall so far. Everything needed to keep my car in good working health provided with no complaints or concerns. Detailed explanation... of service provided for full understanding as to why.

We're glad you had such a great experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Garrett Powell

Service Advisor

(5.0) 14 reviews

November 30, 2018

This is the third car we have bought from Ken Davis at Heritage Honda Parkville, MD. Each time the experience was better and better. Ken is low key but... efficient. He helped with our selection, got us a great deal and got the paperwork finished in record time. He is also steller on follow-up to make sure we are happy and understand how the car's features work. Could not be happier with the experience.

Congratulations on your new car! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Safe travels!

November 25, 2018

Lost my last CR-V in an accident and went back to Catonsville to look for a replacement. Excellent, friendly service from the time I walked in the door... until I drove away.

We are glad we could get you into your new CR-V! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Safe travels!

November 17, 2018

I have brought my Honda CRV to the Heritage Towson location and Allan Watts for years. Great service consistently and he explains exactly what is needed,... why, how long it will take and is always right on the money! You can???t go wrong with Heritage Towson or Allan!!

Hello, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We... hope you have a great day!

Al Watts