Heritage Honda

1160 reviews

1160 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• July 28, 2015

I have used Heritage Honda in Towson only for service as I moved to this area after buying my car. My experience has been very good so far. They have been... available when I needed them and have completed service on schedule. The people have been helpful.

Thanks for the awesome review Tom! We will share your encouraging words with our service team! Please come see us for all of your future service and c...ar buying needs! Happy driving!

September 15, 2018

Rob was professional, knowledgeable, and likable but his best quality was his ability to make the purchase EASY . Great experience with Rob and I would... refer him to any of my friends.

Heritage Honda Parkville

Hello, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anyt...hing further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Take care!

September 11, 2018

Went in to ask a question about a trade-in and ended up purchasing that day! Guess I got my questions all answered! Thanks Rob!

Heritage Honda Parkville

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Anne! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! We hope you have a great day!

September 3, 2018

This is my second purchase from Heritage Honda. First one was a CRV in 2010 and back for a new CRV this year! I saw what I wanted online and was immediately... contacted by sales at Heritage. Got what I expected for my trade in and paid what I expected for my new CRV. Jeff Beck was great to work with. Have always had great service at the center in Towson!

Hello, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Until the next time ...we meet, take care!

Jeff Beck

Steven Rodarte

General Manager

NOT RATED

September 1, 2018

Dora took care of us so well. She kept us informed about what was going on with our car and answered our questions without making us feel as if we were... bothering her. We had trouble with a used car purchase from the Catonsville dealership- the air conditioner stopped working and the alternator needed to be replaced in the used car that we had purchased two weeks ago. We weren???t getting anywhere with the Catonsville dealership (they wouldn???t answer their phones and wouldn???t call us back), but Heritage Honda Parkville helped us so much. In the end, they fixed our car and we are so happy we decided to deal with them instead of the other dealership.

Heritage Honda Parkville

Hello, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Heritage Honda Parkvil...le

September 1, 2018

Rob was great to work with. He told me he would offer me the best deal, and in the end he did. Great guy, not pushy. Patient, listens to you. Manager was... good also (cannot remember his name) !

Heritage Honda Parkville

Bella, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! We hope you have a ...great day!

August 31, 2018

I???ve been a Heritage customer for many years and have gotten good customer service. Yesterday, I received excellent customer service from Dora who took... the time to explain what my car needed and was the first person to tell me about the shuttle service.

Heritage Honda Parkville

Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Heritage Honda Parkville! If you ever need anythin...g else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 30, 2018

Gary was a pleasure to work with, buying process was easy. Bought a civic, was able to get color I wanted in a manual transmission.

Heritage Honda Parkville

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! ...We hope you have a great day!

Gary Burlage

(5.0) 73 reviews

August 30, 2018

I was looking for Honda for my son. I went to Heritage Honda at Parkville where I met Mr. Rob, he was so professional, friendly and excellent on what... is does. He help me to figure out what I really wanted and got excellent car on excellent deal. I will definitely recommend my friend and family to go and meet with excellent professionals like Rob Jones.

Heritage Honda Parkville

Thank you for sharing your experience dealing with Rob! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an... awesome day!

August 28, 2018

The staff work with me and explained services.clean dealership and the eminities are great as well.I would recommend this dealership to anyone who doesn't... even have a Honda Accord .

Heritage Honda Parkville

Hi Wanda, thank you so much for your positive comments about Heritage Honda Parkville! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to giv...e us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Anthony Witherspoon