Heritage Honda

1454 reviews

1454 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 8, 2019

Just recently leased a 2019 Honda Pilot from Todd Pegler. Not only was his customer service outstanding, but his efforts and efficiency did not go unnoticed.... He made the buying/leasing experience so much easier this time around. I will definitely use Todd in the future for all of my car purchases.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to highlight our staff's outstanding customer service! We're glad Todd could help you out, and we hope to see you... here again down the road. Have a great day!

October 8, 2019

Excellent service. Had an appt at 730am And work was completed in timely manner Garrett was service writer. Excellent service and followup by him. I will... bring my car to be serviced again. Without hesitation.

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We strive to deliver a great expe...rience to all of our valued customers. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve.

• July 28, 2015

I have used Heritage Honda in Towson only for service as I moved to this area after buying my car. My experience has been very good so far. They have been... available when I needed them and have completed service on schedule. The people have been helpful.

Thanks for the awesome review Tom! We will share your encouraging words with our service team! Please come see us for all of your future service and c...ar buying needs! Happy driving!

October 8, 2019

The service rep was excellent. Unfortunately, they didn't cover the driver seat. They left oil stains in my seat. I noticed it after I got home.

October 5, 2019

Gary was very knowledgeable about the Honda products. When it came time to go over all the features, he was very patient and informative. I walked away... feeling very confident that the Honda was my Best Buy.

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Safe travels!

October 4, 2019

We had a pleasant experience at Heritage Honda in Parkville. We enjoyed working with both Chad Edwards and Joe Nagel. They were friendly, knowledgeable... and helpful and made the process go smoothly. We would deal with them again in the future.

Mark, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope to be of service to... you again! Take care!

October 4, 2019

Love their hospitality, honesty and quick service their goal is to have the customers drive away with a smile on their face...Im loving my 2014 honda pilot... touring thanks to the team and the service by edward to make sure everything was good as new

Lee, thank you for your high star rating. We're happy to see that your experience with us was excellent! If you have any additional questions, we will... be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

October 3, 2019

Great service!! Had it done sooner than I expected and at a great price!!! Mark Sowder was very friendly and courteous!! I will definitely return for all... of my services and new vehicles.

Don, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! If you have any additional n...eeds or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

October 3, 2019

Excellent service. Everything was done in less than an hour. The advisor initially gave me an estimated time of completion, which I asked for and it was... met with a good margin.

Hello, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We want all our customers to feel this way when leaving ou...r dealership!

October 1, 2019

Brain Ford did a phenomenal job! Very professional attitude. Sometimes people in certain positions can be intimidating & make you feel uneasy but Brain... made me almost feel that I had just placed my worries into the hands of GOD!! Brain Ford told me he would take care of me and he did just what he said!!!

Hello, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review.... We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!