Heritage Honda

New (888) 672-4029 (888) 672-4029
Used (888) 887-4627 (888) 887-4627
Service (888) 698-6305 (888) 698-6305

(2,703 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Honda from DealerRater.

Erin was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the

Erin was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the differences between the 2022 vs. 2023 versions of the CR-V. She was also up front and honest about the availability of vehicles from our website searches. She worked with us on the exterior colors available for both 2022 and 2023 versions as well as the run down of differences between the EX, EX-L and Touring features. She really helped us reach our own informed decision to purchase our 2023 CR-V EX-L. Thank you Erin !!!

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Service was phenomonal!

Service was phenomonal!! Erin Natzke was so patient and diligently worked with me regarding the options available. Noah, the manager was so helpful and went above expectations to meet my needs. I would definitely come back for another purchase.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Michael Teper was awesome!

Michael Teper was awesome! He got me the vehicle that I wanted. I highly recommend his services to everyone. He was extremely knowledgeable and takes his work serious.

Dealer response

Was assisted by Branford and he did an absolutely amazing

Was assisted by Branford and he did an absolutely amazing job at explaining everything and keeping things extremely honest and upfront with me! Spent hours with him, he helped me leave in a beautiful car and made the time I was here worthwhile! Absolutely recommend asking for Branford cause he’s amazing at his job!

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you found our team here at Heritage Honda Parkville so helpful in the purchase of your new vehicle. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Great experience at Heritage Honda.

Great experience at Heritage Honda. Salesman was very helpful and answered all my questions. The sale went very smoothly.

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Heritage Honda Parkville. Our team is available should you require any extra help.

I keep coming back to Mileone for the excellent customer

I keep coming back to Mileone for the excellent customer service, and Erin Naztzke is a prime example as to why I will always tell anyone I know to buy a car from Heritage Honda in Parkville.

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thank you so much for choosing Heritage Honda Parkville as your first choice for service!

Branford was amazing he was friendly and helpful.

Branford was amazing he was friendly and helpful. Made our daughters first car buying experience good.

Dealer response

Hi, Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great Experience!

Great Experience! I found the car I was looking for on the Heritage Honda Parkville website. They quickly confirmed that it was available and set up an appointment for me to come in and see the car. My sales rep was Kyshawn Cherie. He was very knowledgeable and helpful to me from the beginning to the end of my car buying process. Would highly recommend both Kyshawn and Heritage Honda Parkville for your car buying needs!

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued customers. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve.

Mike T.

Mike T. is the best, he was able to put my mom and boyfriend in vehicles with ease!!!!! Ask for Mike if you come here, great experience!

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Heritage Honda Parkville. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

This was an amazing first time experience and I’ll

This was an amazing first time experience and I’ll Recommend them to EVERYONE!! Love this place 💯💯

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!