Holmes Tuttle Ford Lincoln

• Blown fuse

Garrett and Steve discovered our blown fuse in our Ford Fusion being towed on our motor home. We had no brake lights and when we stopped the car, we couldn't get it out of Park. It took everyone trying to figure out how to find the right fuse and g it out of Park, but they did it! And late in the day with the probability of any further repair not happening until next week, which would ruin our plans for getting home to Cincinnati. And they did it for free! GREAT SERVICE!!

• SHOP SUPER

GOOD SERVICES ASALWAYS THANKS SERVICE DONE ON TIME

GOOD SERVICES ASALWAYS THANKS SERVICE DONE ON TIME

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Jerry! Thank you again for choosing Holmes Tuttle Ford Lincoln, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Owner

I was very happy with all aspects of my service experience at Homes Tuttle ford..

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Holmes Tuttle Ford Lincoln, Dennis! We hope to see you again soon!

• Lincoln MKX Oil Change Review

Very pleasant experience, as always. The service is friendly and my car was well taken care of.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Holmes Tuttle Ford Lincoln, Michael! We look forward to your next visit!

• Service not existent

I bought a new 2015 Ford Explorer Sport in January, 2015. I called for a service appointment on February 8, 2016. I have a problem with retraction and extension of steering column. They were taking appointments for the week of Feb. 15. I said I could bring it down after a doctors appointment (about 10:30). I was told if I brought it that late he wouldn't guarantee it would be looked at ( not fixed just looked at). I couldn't get a loaner car. I decided to wait until I get back home in the spring and go to a dealer that cares.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback, Larry. We regret to hear your recent experience left you feeling this way and we would like to learn more about your visit. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we can review the details of what exactly happened so we can do our best to make this right. We know we can always improve so we look forward to speaking with you soon.

• 2015 F150

We purchased a 2015/Ford/F150 eco-boost. The service was patient and understanding. Rome was our sales person, he was very helpful and listened to our needs and helped up pick out the right vehicle.

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• 2016 Ford Explorer

Saul was very friendly as always and the finance department was just as nice. Was very impressed on how we didn't wait that long to be approved by an Auto Finance Company which financed our 2016 Ford Explorer and it is a pleasure to drive such a vehicle.

• Service

Mike did great getting my truck in for service even though I was running a little late

• service

the service was fine.It would have been nice if they had washed the car.

the service was fine.It would have been nice if they had washed the car.

• Service/maintenance

Called Garrett Hering ... explained to him my problem whereby he made an appointment for the next day. When I arrived at the assigned appointment, he was waiting for me and all was taken care off plus my required maintenance service work. it was a good day and your breakfast wasn't bad either.