Thoroughbred Nissan

(5.0) 58 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great! Buying Experience.

Relaxed no pressure sales, thanks Carl. Accommodating to our process. Negotiation very fair, I left satisfied. Finance & Insurance Mr. RJ Blevins a ...pro and conscious of our time...very efficient. Showroom and waiting lounge very nice. Thank you Thoroughbred Nissan : )

Thank you very much for the review! We pride ourselves on a no-pressure and pleasant environment, and we're glad to hear you were so well taken care o...f. Thank you for being a part of the Thoroughbred family!

• Purchasing a new car

We walked in the door and PJ Martinez greeted us and immediately made us feel at ease. We knew just what we were looking for and how much we wanted to... spend. We went across the street and he went over to David Sanchez (Sales Manager) and made our deal happen. We drove our new car home that night. Sara Altaay (Finance Manager was pleasant and walked us through the process. What wonderful people. I would highly recommend this dealership and the above people to work with. They are all wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your review, Terri. We are happy to hear everything went so smoothly. We look forward to working with you in the future!

• Great Service!

They were able to listen to my wishes and offer the best deal! Made my first time buy an awesome experience. Great customer service and were willing t...o answer all of my questions!

Welcome to the Thoroughbred Nissan family!

• Excellent service

The salesman I worked with was Michael Orth. He was excellent! He wasn't pushy and actually listened to what I needed and wanted for my vehicle. He wa...s very attentive through the whole process and did his best to streamline the steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Thoroughbred Nissan family!

• Ended up with a brand new car!

We went in with the intentions on purchasing a used SUV. We are just out of bankruptcy so never thought we could get a new car. We worked with Devin S...oucy. He was great, no pressure. Told us what our best option was, a brand new vehicle was never in our game plan! Devin was great.

Thank you for the review, Nora!

• Car buying experience

I visited three other car dealers before going to Thoroughbred Nissan on March 30, 2017. I didn't know if I were going to purchase a vehicle or not. I... were just looking and if something caught my eye then the chances of buying were good. My other car transmission (no reverse) stop so I needed reliable transportation. Manuel "Manny" Benitez was the sales consultant who assisted me. I inform him the color, price range and model I were interested in. After looking and finding a car I might possibly want, we went on a test drive. After checking my credit I was offered the color I wanted. Manny were very professional, courteous and helpful in all aspects of buying a new car (my First). My windows were tinted and car washed. There was no pressure to purchase and I felt comfortable. Thanks Manny and Nissan.

Thank you very much for the review, Robert! We pride ourselves on a low-pressure, professional, and friendly car-buying experience, and we're thrilled... to hear that Manny helped you have a splendid experience with us. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

• Great experience shopping for a new car!

David Livengood did an excellent job getting me the price I wanted on my new Juke. He was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He even went to N...ew Mexico and drove my car here so I could have it on the day I wanted it. I never felt pressured, and I love my new car!!

Thank you very much for the review! Superior customer service is paramount to us, and we're happy to hear that David went above and beyond to take car...e of you. Thank you for being part of the Thoroughbred family!

• Great service!!!

I walked in and was able walk out with a great deal and the staff was very helpful and understanding. The Internet sales clerk was way more helpful th...en going through my bank

Thank you very much for the review, Michael!

• BOB AND CLAUDIA

GOOD PLACE TO DO BUSINESS. COMING FROM THE EAST COAST AS WE DID, WE'RE USED TO LESS-FRIENDLY, MORE COMBATIVE INTERACTION. CARL WAS FRIENDLY AND OPEN, ...AND REMAINED SO THROUGHOUT THE NEGOTIATIONS AND PURCHASE.

Thank you very much for the review! We pride ourselves on superior customer service, and we're glad to hear that Carl made your experience a splendid ...one. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

• Great experience!

The young lady who took care of us knew what she was doing, was very knowledgeable about the cars and very nice. We got a great deal on a car and are ...very pleased with the whole experience.

Thank you very much for the review! Buying a car should be a pleasant and easy experience, and we're glad that we could deliver on an excellent experi...ence for you. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Thoroughbred Nissan