Allstate Vehicles

(4.8) 143 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• THIS IS NUMBER 8

Just completed my eighth purchase from Allstate going back over 20 years. In fact, I still have the first car I purchased. Quality cars. Quality peo...ple. They make car buying a pleasure. I'll be back. I highly recommend Allstate. Thank you Larry and Vito.

Thanks, Bob S. for the glowing review! We endeavor to be the best we can be and earn your business with new fresh effort every time, and take nothing... for granted. Your review will help convince others to try our dealership that may be unfamiliar with this opportunity. Thanks again, and enjoy!!! Larry

• Chrysler Pacifica search

Vince was wonderful to work with. I gave him the model and specific options I had to have. He searched high and low and was able to find my car at ano...ther dealer before it even came off the train. Will definitely shop here again. Delighted!!!

• The Best

Vince Lupo was the easiest dealer to talk to of all the dealers we visited. He did not try to steer us to any cars but listened to what we wanted the...n said "here's what I've got that meets your needs, which one do you want to drive 1st?" They had several cars of the kind I was looking for and it really helped to try different (high clearance) cars side by side.

• 2017 Toyota Tacoma

Vince Lupo has been my preferred car dealer for over 20 years. My family, friends, employees and business have all bought cars and trucks from Allsta...te with Vince. Dealing with Vince is easy and straightforward. I tell him what I want and he gets it at a great price without any of the wasted time haggling at the dealership. They are also well connected with all of the lenders for financing. Vince ordered my 2017 Toyota Tacoma and it was delivered right on time. Great job and I will always recommend Allstate.

• The easy no hassle way to buy a car.

Fair price, no negotiation, no hassle. If they don't have what you need chances are they can find it. Been dealing this way for 25+ years and I see no... reason to stop.

• Best way to buy a car

This was our first time to visit Larry. We went on the recommendation of a friend. We will recommend him to others based on our experience. The whole ...process was focused, efficient and transparent. He found the car we wanted, made sure it was in good shape, and proposed the deal. No surprises.

Thanks Paul. We endeavor to make every buying experience the best it can be. I appreciate that you took the time to share your experience so that oth...ers who may not be familiar with us will be encouraged to visit our dealership. Thanks again! Larry

• An A-1 experience at Allstate Vehicles

We love doing business with Vince Lupo! We just bought our 4th car from him today. Everyone at Allstate Vehicles is so pleasant. There is never any pr...essure for sales and we believe their pricing to be fair and accurate. We have recommended Vince to many of our friends and family. It is always a pleasure to sit down with Vince. He makes the car buying experience so easy! Thank you, Vince!

Wow, Linda H. thanks for the fabulous review of Vince and Allstate Vehicles! Because you took the time to send this to cars.com, other buyers in the... market can realize our alternative and consider our dealership with a confidence they may not have felt before. Thanks again, and enjoy!! Larry

• Vice Lupo is the best!

My daughter and son-in-law recommend that I visit Allstate Vehicles to purchase my next car and I did. They also highly recommended that I have Vi...nce Lupo assist me with purchase of the car. Best experience I have ever had purchasing my car. I am very happy with how professional and courteous the organization is! Polly S.

Thanks Polly S. for the glowing report. Satisfied clients like yourself and your kids are the lifeblood of our business. I appreciate that you took ...the time to share your experience, encouraging others to visit our dealership who may not be familiar with us. Thanks again, and enjoy! Larry

• First time lessee

I needed new wheels fast. I had in mind a couple of models and on the recommendation of a couple of friends I visited Vince Lupo at Allstate Vehicles ...three days ago. Yesterday I drove off in a beautiful 2016 RAV4 LE. I had never leased before and Vince was very patient. He found a great deal that minimized my out of pocket and was able take my old vehicle as part of the deal. Whether buying or leasing, I highly recommend Vince and his colleagues at Allstate.

Thanks KenAZ for sharing the magic we can perform here at Allstate. Because you took the time to write this review, others that may not be familiar w...ith us will be encouraged to visit our dealership and enjoy the same experience. Thanks! Larry

• Where to go

I have bought multiple new vehicles through Allstate. I tell Vito what car I'm interested in, being a little flexible about certain options like color..., and he comes up with some possibilities and their cost. If he doesn't find anything that seems like a reasonable deal, then we order the car. No hassle , efficient, and economical.

Thanks, Mike M, for singing Vito's praises. He has been a valuable member of our Allstate team for years and you obviously understand why. I'll be s...ure and share this with him, and I very much appreciate that you've shared your experience with so many others by publishing this review. This will encourage others that have never shopped at our dealership to know that it's safe to do so. Thanks! Larry

Allstate Vehicles