Larry H. Miller Dodge RAM Tucson

New 888-712-9638 Dealer Website
Used 866-725-4425 Email Dealer
Service 877-748-4763

Average based on 234 reviews
  • Prices for cars are shown up front!

Thank you very much for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your overall experience. -Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Great prices! Great Service! Better than the other Dodge dealer in town. The other Dodge Dealer in town could never give me a price of the car while at Larry Miller Dodge the price and discounts were shown to me right up front. Easy to deal with. Only sticky point was taking off the dealer added glass etching and Desert package. In the end the dealer took off the extra fees and I bought the car.

• Great Service!

Customer service was great! The Rep was very nice and helpful. My car is running great!

Melissa, thank you so much for your review. We hope to see you again soon. - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

• owner

I have two vehicles that I purchased when it was Tucson dodge and my wife and I are very pleased with the service there

Thank you for your review, Joe! - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Thank you for your review, Joe! - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

• Review process a pain

Great service ridiculous review process ....................

Sorry for the review process, thank you for the review Robert! - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Great service ridiculous review process ....................

• Great service

Steve, thank you so much for the 5-star review! - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Had a 9 AM appointment and was seen on time. Auto Butler normally takes 3 hours (been doing this for almost 10 years) and was notified at 11:45 AM car was ready. Never had a problem with service. Steve

Steve, thank you so much for the 5-star review! - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

• Virginia (Gina) Sperry

Thank you so much, Gina. We are so happy that Lisa provided you with top notch service! - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Lisa is my go-to service rep. She is attentive, knowledgeable and thoughtful. I totally depend on her good judgement! She is a great credit to the company.

• Car service

Richard, we are happy that you are pleased with the service that Lisa provides. We hope to see you again soon. - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

I purchased my vehicle new from this dealer and have taken it to the same dealer and advisor for 9 years. I continue to take it there mainly because of the service I received a from the service advisor Lisa

• owner

The service in the time frame I was Told, The advior was very helpful and courteous.

Raul, thank you so much for your review. We hope to see you again soon! - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

• Excellent service for warranty and recall work!

My experience was great. Unfortunately, Cars.com FORCES you to write words for your review--at least 50 characters. How was that?

Noel, thank you so much for your review! - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Noel, thank you so much for your review! - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

• Very clean, Nice, orderly, professional, Appealing

Very satisfied, treated nicely, very good experience.

Nick, thank you so much for your 5-star review! - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Very satisfied, treated nicely, very good experience.

Nick, thank you so much for your 5-star review! - Ed Motzkin, General Manager