Larry H. Miller Dodge RAM Tucson

New 888-712-9638 Dealer Website
Used 866-725-4425 Email Dealer
Service 877-748-4763

621 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Dodge RAM Tucson from DealerRater.com
  • Prices for cars are shown up front!

Thank you very much for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your overall experience. -Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Great prices! Great Service! Better than the other Dodge dealer in town. The other Dodge Dealer in town could never give me a price of the car while at Larry Miller Dodge the price and discounts were shown to me right up front. Easy to deal with. Only sticky point was taking off the dealer added glass etching and Desert package. In the end the dealer took off the extra fees and I bought the car.

• Great service.
    February 24, 2017

We have a dodge Ram and Avenger. We always bring them to the dealer for service. They explain what's needed and what they did. They give a fair quote and stick with it. If something comes up, they call and run it by us. They are all very nice to work with. Not to forget to mention George, the shuttle driver. Super nice guy!!!

• Brian Cowherd

Thanks for the review! -Ed Motzkin, General Manager

This was the second time I dealt with Brian, he was very polite, got the car done within the time frame. Enjoyed coffee and pastries, clean bathroom Over all, very nice experience!

• oil change/bluetooth service

Thanks for the review! -Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Came in for regular oil change without an appopintment, they took care of me promptly, I did not have to wait long at all..awesome service advisors and great technicians! :) Coffee and pasteries were good too!

Thanks for the review! -Ed Motzkin, General Manager

• Fantastic experience. very friendly and helpful
    February 19, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! -Ed motzkin, General Manager

this is the second vehicle we purchased from LHM and had a fantastic experience both times. Have and will continue to recommend this dealership. Looking forward to the service department.

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! -Ed motzkin, General Manager

• Service at Larry H Miller

Super happy with Larry H Miller,from my purchase of my new car,and the awesome service department Thank You

Thanks for the review, Jeff! -Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Thanks for the review, Jeff! -Ed Motzkin, General Manager

• Quick Service
    February 15, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! -Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Lisa Beatty is great, got me in and out for quick lube, oil, & filter change. I had a family emergency and the vehicle was due for service, she got me in and out so we could make long road trip & know that the vehicle was properly serviced.

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! -Ed Motzkin, General Manager

• Lisa Beatty - Service Advisor

Thanks for the 5-Star review! I'll make sure to pass your kind words onto Lisa! -Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Lisa Beatty is my service advisor. All repairs were done as expected and within the time frame discussed when I dropped off my vehicle. Lisa has always been very customer oriented. She's very knowledgeable and helpful.

• Purchase of anew Truck
    February 12, 2017

Thanks for the five-star review, Dave! -Ed Motzkin, General Manager

This dealership is great!, the folks that helped me get it done went above and beyond to get me what i wanted at a price I could handle Ill be seeing them in the future for all my vehicle needs...

Thanks for the five-star review, Dave! -Ed Motzkin, General Manager

• Vehicle service 2106 Ram 3500 Mega

Brought vehicle in for a 12000 mile service. Everything went very well.

Thanks for the review, Jerry! -Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Brought vehicle in for a 12000 mile service. Everything went very well.

Thanks for the review, Jerry! -Ed Motzkin, General Manager