Thompson Hyundai

752 reviews

752 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Thompson Hyundai from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 20, 2019

Very quick process. Overall experience was good. Chris Bowen was a great salesman and upfront and honest. One small mistake, when he originally quoted... us the sales price for our car, it was the wrong car and a lower price. I thought we were getting an amazing deal, only to be a little let down. It was an honest mistake, and they worked with us to bring down the price of the car we did end up buying. I walked out feeling like we got a really good deal!

Mike Reeger

General Sales Manager

(4.8) 30 reviews

September 20, 2019

The car buying process was good. Brian was very knowledgeable about the car and able to answer all questions. The entire purchasing process was friendly... and efficient.

September 17, 2019

Purchased a vehicle last night from Chris Bowen. Very easy experience. They took wonderful care of me and got me in and out. As a customer who also works... for a dealership, this is a great place to buy a car.

September 11, 2019

After my 2 year old car was totaled I wasn't too excited to have to buy a new car... but Chris helped make the experience enjoyable. I have worked with... Chris in the past and each time he has made it a positive experience. Thank you!

September 11, 2019

Chris Bowen greeted us right away when we walked in, and helped us! He made the process smooth and easy and we did not sit all day. Very friendly and good... at his job!

September 9, 2019

Having bought two vehicles in a week from this dealership and using the same sales team has left me with NO Buyers Remorse. I was dealt with fairly, and... so was my family. Chris Bowen and team were superb from the time I walked in the door. It's rare to find a dealership with integrity. This one has it! Thank you Thompson Hyundai, you've earned my business and respect. Thank you Chris Bowen! Sign me another satisfied customer.

September 9, 2019

This was my quickest car purchase that I have been through. I wanted the Palisade which is hard to find these days. Betty Jo informed me it was best to... come as soon as possible because multiple people were interested in that same car. Brian greeted me at the door and took care of me instantly. I was originally worried that I was going to get charged higher the MSRP because of the level of interest in the vehicle. However, I was given an "competitive offer" discount off MSRP and given fair value for my trade in when they matched CarMax offer. Finance was a breeze as I was offered a great extended warranty and was done everything in under 2 hours. Staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with, Betty Jo and Brian were great. I look forward to receiving my complementary 2yr service with them.

September 9, 2019

The Hyundai Brand sold itself with 5 Star SafetyRatings, Two Roll Bars in the vehicles and then price point, lastly is the warranty's. We did many safety... and price comparisons before ever coming to the dealership. Once we decided that safety and affordability could not be compromised,Thompson Hyundai was the obvious choice, first of all they are local and supporting businesses and families in the community means a lot to us. My first point of contact was Betty from internet sales, folks...she is real... not a computer generated form of Alexa or Siri. She answered my questions and set me an appointment with a Sales Person, Betty met us at the door and introduced me to Chris Bowen, a local family man and forever our car salesperson going forward. Chris did such an outstanding job allowing us to test drive several varieties of Hyundai's. No high pressure sales pitch. No price haggling. No long hours of waiting for anything to happen. Thank you Chris-Betty-Marvin for a painless and seamless experience. The product and service were so great, we bought TWO vehicles from this dealership and salesperson last week.Support Dundalk-Be part of the revitalization-And see Chris Bowen.

September 6, 2019

I was looking for a used car after being without a vehicle for a year. I didn't have a ton of money to spend and the staff there from the salesman Mr.... Brian Thrift, to the finance manager, the other salesman that helped out the day Brian was off, Sam, everyone was super accommodating and friendly. They were patient when I wanted to make a few phone calls to discuss prices and financing with my dad over the phone and I didn't feel pressured to buy. I got the car I wanted. I even left my sunglasses there by accident and a couple weeks later they called to follow up and got them back to me. This place was recommended to me by a friend and I will go ahead and strongly pass along that recommendation as well.

Mike Reeger

General Sales Manager

(4.8) 30 reviews

Sam Gibson

Sales & Leasing Consultant

(4.9) 43 reviews

September 5, 2019

Always willing to to help and great to work with!!! Just bought my third car with them. They always try to find a great deal!!

Mike Hallet