New 888-762-8503 Dealer Website
Used 888-747-2818 Email Dealer
Service 866-325-9953

4.0
Average based on 35 reviews
  • Great Dealership, Highly Recommend!

Quick and friendly service. Always get me in at my scheduled time. I will definitely be buying my next vehicle here!

• No way!!

After driving 30 minutes to look at a vehicle the sales woman was in too much of a rush to even take time to show me the car. I will not return to this location again!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us and hope to get in touch with you privately to take care of any concerns. We take customer feedback very seriously and hope to have the opportunity to take care of your car needs in the future. Please give us a call at (864) 416-7397. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Salesperson

This is what we strive to provide! Thank you for your business and kind review!

Me and my husband found a vehicle online at Bradshaw that we wanted to look at. When we arrived we were greeted by Cedric. We ask to look at the vehicle and he brought out the keys so we could test drive. the vehicle was completely on empty. Came back and ask to look at 2 more vehicles and he acted less than thrilled to even have to deal with us. My husband even felt the need to apologize to him for looking at them. We then decided to try and workout a deal on the first vehicle. When brought inside he sat us down and just started shooting out questions. Didn't explain what exactly he was doing, never said please or thank you when asking for licenses or documents, and just appeared altogether uninterested. I noticed another customer come in that was asked to please have a seat and would they want anything to drink by another salesman. We were in there a few hours and never once asked. Once we worked at the terms and were sent over to the finance manager Ernest, he was extremely nice. Honestly had my husband not had his heart set on this particular vehicle we probably would have just left after the test drive just based on his attitude.

• Janice Cooke

Just loved Tyler Plunkett! he was so helpfull, polite......i will call him when i am ready to make another purchase!

• Quick response

I didn't buy a car with them but when I was shopping around online, they were very quick to respond to my inquiry and questions. And they were nice and up front about the vehicle I was interested in since I was from out-of-state. I appreciate that.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our dealership! It is great to hear you enjoyed your experience. We hope to earn your business in the future!

• Saturn Recall Service

I own a 2005 Saturn ION that had a recall on the ignition switch. Bradshaw was the dealership assigned to fix this issue. I called and made an appointment with the service representative, who was very polite. Everyone at Bradshaw was very polite and they took care of my car in the time that the service representative let me know it would take. When I went to pick up my car, I did not have to wait as they had my car ready.

That's what we like to hear, Monica! We are glad your recent experience was a positive one for you. Please come back next time your ION needs service!

• Saturn Recall Service

• Repair my Crown Vic

Used my husbands Crown Vic the other day and ran over a nail, I didn't have a choice where to take it it was flat so I was right out front of the Bradshaw dealership in Greer SC and a salesman Chris Wilkins helped me to the sevice area were Don I think Spindy took care of having a nice young fellow fix it for me and not taking advantage of a (helpless women) in over paying. Than-you guy for all your help.Can't tell my husbad but will tell everbody else. Bev

Glad to hear everything was taken care of for you and your husbands Crown Vic! We were happy to assist and hope to have another opportunity to work with you again in the future!

• Routine service that ended with a sale!

New to the area after being transferred with my job, found the dealership on Cars.com to see what my car was worth. Was having some issues with my Chevy Malibu and the trunk not releasing. I brought it in and Wayne helped me with it and found out that a cable popped loose and was very impressed with the knowledge he had in helping. It really felt extremely comfortable with how he treated me and was glad he and the dealership wasn't gonna hit me with a $1,000 bill to tell me all these other things were wrong with my car... I ended up having an oil change and walked through the dealership and was really impressed with everyone and the facilities. (how many dealerships offer doughnuts and a soda while waiting) I then walked around the lot and was headed back to the service center and I had a question about a Tahoe I saw. I caught a guy named Earl headed back from his lunch and he too was very kind and really just had me laughing. I end up coming back later that week and bought a company vehicle. What a great dealership with some really great people working there. If it wasn't for Wayne and Earl, I may not be enjoying life in my new Tahoe and my son may not have gotten my Malibu! Great experience!

This is what we love to hear! Congrats on your new ride, William! We were happy to assist and hope you continue to choose us for all of your vehicles needs in the future. Thanks again for choosing Bradshaw Auto!

• Service Verano

Always our pleasure to assist! Thanks for choosing Bradshaw Auto to service your vehicle! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Set an apptment with Kim Invester and she did the rest, The whole Bradshaw team was involved in making my time there as comfortable as possible Wayne Hourhan right to our salesman Earl ,asking if there was anything they could do to make me feel as at home as to be exspected. I will buy another vehicle from the Bradshaws and Earl, and will only bring it back to where I feel treated like family.