4.0
321 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bradshaw Automotive from DealerRater.com
  • Great Dealership, Highly Recommend!

Quick and friendly service. Always get me in at my scheduled time. I will definitely be buying my next vehicle here!

This is what we strive to provide! Thank you for your business and kind review!

This is what we strive to provide! Thank you for your business and kind review!

• Best experience buying a vehicle

Best time I have spent in a dealership. Fast no pressure and very friendly

Best time I have spent in a dealership. Fast no pressure and very friendly

• Service Advisor was Howard

Was told they could not find anything wrong with the car after keeping it a month. Have had it home for 3 days and tried starting it all 3 days and nothing. It won't even try cranking. Worst service ever and it cost me $345.00. Save your money and go elsewhere. Please.

Jordan, we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced in our dealership. Our goal is to provide the best service for your vehicle, and we would like the opportunity to make things right. Please contact Tyler Plunkett at (864)879-7111, to discuss this and make arrangements to bring your vehicle in. Thank you.

• Buyer Beware! They Sale Vehicles from up north -Rust Damage!
    February 8, 2017

Bradshaw Automotive Group

Long story below if you want to read further but the gist of this is CHECK YOUR VEHICLE for RUST DAMAGE. What they do is buy vehicles from up north with extensive rust damage, clean them up then sale them down here in SC where we do not deal with this type of damage. They have a great scheme going where they buy cheap and dupe unknowing customers. There are no laws protecting you the consumer against this due to dealerships paying off all the politicians. Mr. Bradshaw (owner) is not man enough to return my call or call me back regarding their sales practices. Complaint Filed with theBetter Business Bureau: I purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado from Bradshaw of Greer a couple of days prior to November. Purchase price with fees was $25,750. It had 19,597 miles on it at time of sale. (it now has 22,2xx) A few weeks later after the purchase my child had a toy go up under the vehicle so I had to retrieve it. I looked up and saw evidence of bad rust damage all over rear axle. I contacted the sales person Don Abney and told him about it. He said to bring it in and have the service department check it out. Late January I was able to bring in the vehicle for an inspection. The service coordinator took pictures of the rear axle and said they would be in touch. Received a call the following day asking me to drop the vehicle off for a more thorough inspection. I dropped the vehicle off and a few days later received a call to come in. When I arrived at the service department I was removing things from the loaner vehicle fully expecting that the axle would be scraped and recoated and I would be on my way. Instead, I was walked back to the actual service area by the supervisor (Mr. Terry? Kitchens). The vehicle was up in the air so I would be able to look underneath. Mr. Kitchens and the service manager (Higgens) were present. The service manager then turned on his flashlight and started showing me much more rust damage from underneath the vehicle that had not been visible while the vehicle was on the ground. I immediately stated that there is no way I would have purchased a vehicle had I known the extent of this damage and I wanted my money back. Two days later (and today) I received a call from their sales manager (Plunkett) stating they would give me $24,000 in on a trade. This is $1,750 less than the price negotiated and paid at the time of sale (During this time I have also made $900 in monthly vehicle payments). I feel that Bradshaw of Greer has been utterly deceptive in selling vehicles that they know for a fact have rust damage and do not disclose such to the customer. I will be in contact with the Consumer Affairs division of SC, my local congressman and local news organizations to attempt to bring light to these shady sales practices. This is in no way different than how used car dealers sale vehicles with flood damage or a home owner does not disclose termite damage. This is a large multi-million dollar company that is misleading and fraudulently taking advantage of consumers. I would hope in the future they would be required to disclose such information when offering "100+inspected", "certified" vehicles for sale.

Bradshaw Automotive Group

Brian, we are very sorry that you felt in any way mistreated at our dealership. We have presented a solution for your vehicle and the concerns you brought to us, and we are sorry that we were unable to come to an agreeable resolution for both parties. Thank you.

• Positive Experience
    January 11, 2017

Bradshaw Automotive Group

My experience in buying a used vehicle at Bradshaw was with Don Abney. He was very accomodating and I never felt rushed or pressured. I would defintely recommend this dealership and the price was reasonable.

Bradshaw Automotive Group

Vicky, we are so happy to hear that your experience with us was such a great one! And we always appreciate your recommendations. We know that you'll love your new vehicle, and we hope you'll come back in and see us for any and all of its future servicing needs as well!

• Ok experience

Thank you so much for your nice review. We look forward to helping you in the future. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Tyler Plunkett

We ventured to Greer to look at a van listed after communicating with a rep. When we arrived we were greeted and helped promptly. We were not pleased with the vehicle immediately but were willing to return later in the week if no other options were taken and were told if the vehicle was sold we would get a call. I found later the vehicle wS sold with no communication from the dealer. That wAs our loss but the dealership was nice none the less.

• Great!

Very good to work with and started late to work with us. Would recommend them and buy from them again.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our dealership! It is great to hear you enjoyed your car buying experience.

• They do not tell the truth in their ads
    July 17, 2016

Drive two hours to look at a truck, when I arrived, they stated the truck had a branded title, no where in the autotrader ad does it say that. Salesman said its on the Carfax, which they do not provide on autotrader something else, which you have to buy. Had the dealership been honest and forthcoming on the vehicle in the ad, then would not have wasted my time and gas. When I see dealerships do this, it proves not all are honest and this is one of them.

• Bad experience
    July 9, 2016

Tried two different times to buy new truck .sales person never returned calls and acted like he didnt want to sell me a new truck .so i went to ford dealer and they were more than happy to get me into a new truck

• Several good experiences
    July 5, 2016

We have been very happy with our service experiences at Bradshaw. Ken has taken good care of us. He is always polite and professional. Our service requests have always been met, and Ken never tries to push unnecessary "repairs." Work has been done in a timely manner, and parts were offered for inspection. Our truck was kept overnight once because they could not replicate a sound we were hearing. They made a suggestion as to what it COULD be, as they found a part that was wearing. At 105,000 miles we asked to have it replaced. Ken called to keep us updated. We still aren't positive that was it, but we haven't heard the sound since. This is not the closest dealership to us, but we have been happy and are willing to drive further where we feel we are well taken care of.