Hyundai of Asheville

620 reviews

620 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hyundai of Asheville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 22, 2018

Cameron was amazing and made the buying process super easy! I felt like I got a good deal on the car and the amazing customer service sealed the deal!... I drove 3.5 hours to get the car and I WOULD do it AGAIN!!!

September 28, 2018

I was in a bind with my old car, Steve worked very hard to get me into a newer, safer, more reliable car. Plus, I didn???t have to stay all day at the... dealership to get an amazing deal. Steve was right there to make sure my Dodge Journey was going to be the right purchase for me! He was also VERY knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions about the vehicle I was buying and the other vehicles I might have been interested in. Overall, I highly recommend this man!

Cassie Bevill

Internet Manager

(5.0) 32 reviews

• October 15, 2015

I had the pleasure of buying a van from Darion over Labor Day Weekend! Darion responded to my phone calls within hours and was very helpful with whatever... question I had for him. He knew that I was on a time constraint and moved the purchase along quickly. When I had not yet received my Title when my 30 day tag expired, Darion investigated the whereabouts of my paperwork. Within a day, my paperwork was overnighted to my local Title Bureau. I almost wish I needed another car just so Darion could be my representative!

September 28, 2018

Steve Mathis was the very best sales professional we have ever dealt with. He spent THREE hours with us explaining every detail about the car we were... interested in. He was very knowledgeable, professional and personable. We felt like we were working with a friend who just happened to be an expert instead of a salesman. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

September 15, 2018

Never have i ever seen or worked with a better team and didn't spend all day doing it. Steve and Rick had great customer service and experience made buying... a new car a breeze they made a customer for life.

September 14, 2018

Steve knew everything there is to know about the cars in the lot. He did not try to push anything on us or squeeze in upgrades we did not ask about. ... I would recommend Steve to anyone interested in buying a Hyundai.

September 12, 2018

I drove three and a half hours to meet with Steve Mathis, to test drive a 2014 Santa Fe. To be honest, I was not impressed with the vehicle after the test... drive because to my standards it was not clean. Truthfully, I was walking out the door even though the car was what I was looking for, attention to detail is kind of a big thing to me. Steve and his manager asked for two hours to detail the car and make things right. They promised it would look like new. Having driven such a long way, I decided that I would give them a second chance. I went to get lunch and when I returned Steve and his manager kept their promise, the car looked beautiful. I couldn't believe it. That effort was greatly appreciated. Steve and I worked on the details and I drove home in a like new car back to Chattanooga, TN. Thanks Steve for going the extra mile.

August 13, 2018

Steve Mathis helped us purchase our new car. He was very friendly and helped us get into exactly what we were looking for. He and Cassie both worked... hard to get us with a lender that could get our payments within our budget and still be able to get the car we wanted. I am very pleased with this car buying experience. I would definitely recommend these guys if you are looking to purchase a new car.

Cassie Bevill

Internet Manager

(5.0) 32 reviews

July 31, 2018

Steven was very friendly and helpful in getting us exactly what we needed. No upsells and trying yo get us into debt. He helped get us thd price point... we wanted. He went above and beyond to nake sure we were happy

July 18, 2018

Brought in my Hyundai to have a recalled part fixed last year. The part that they have claimed to fix is still leaking- which would not be happening if... they actually replaced the recalled part last year. They said that they won't fix the recalled part because it's not under warranty?!?! If they had actually replaced and fixed the part right the first time, it should have never been an issue again. I don't feel that I should have to pay $400 to fix this. If it was done properly the first time I brought it in and had it fixed, it should have lasted the lifetime of the vehicle!!!!!