Hyundai of Asheville

678 reviews

678 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hyundai of Asheville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 17, 2019

Don't believe what you see on their web site. Last Friday web site said they had eight 2019 Elantra's in stock. Also most of their cars had "internet... discount" between $4-5000. I told the salesman I was looking for a 2019 Elantra or Accent. He brought up a 2020 for us to test drive. It wasn't until later he told me they had sold the last 2019 Elantra. Their web site today still show 8 in stock. I asked about the discount. I was told had to be military or first responder to qualify for discount. First the web site does not say that any where. Second he never asked me if I was one of these two. The sales man said they go strictly by Kelly Blue Book to value trade-ins. While he was checking with his manager to get me an offer I looked up my trade in on Kelly. Their offer was $2000 less than Kelly. When I pointed this out to them and asked why the difference they just shrugged. Finally they brought around a 2019 Elantra that was a "dealer car." Explained that even though it had 5000 miles on it never been titled so still considered new. I took on look at this car and it was so nasty I didn't even want to sit in it. My trade in is 4 years old and cleaner than this car. I felt totally insulted.

Derek Barnard

(5.0) 9 reviews

September 16, 2019

Working with Derek was great. He was super helpful and very knowledgeable of the cars on his lot. He was not pushy when we needed a week to think over... our purchase, he called once to see if we had any questions he could answer. He did his best to get us the best deal. We are overall happy with our new car and will work with or refer people to Derek in the future.

Derek Barnard

(5.0) 9 reviews

• October 15, 2015

I had the pleasure of buying a van from Darion over Labor Day Weekend! Darion responded to my phone calls within hours and was very helpful with whatever... question I had for him. He knew that I was on a time constraint and moved the purchase along quickly. When I had not yet received my Title when my 30 day tag expired, Darion investigated the whereabouts of my paperwork. Within a day, my paperwork was overnighted to my local Title Bureau. I almost wish I needed another car just so Darion could be my representative!

September 14, 2019

This was my second time purchasing a car from Hyundai of Asheville. Both times were easy, pleasant experiences, but Tiffany made the second one particularly... smooth and hassle free. She worked with me, finding what I needed and wanted. She took particular care in helping stay within budget for my monthly payments. She was friendly, easy going, yet professional. I love my new Elantra! Thanks again, Tiffany and Hyundai of Asheville! David Ownbey Black Mtn., NC

September 7, 2019

FANTASTIC customer service! Hyundai of Asheville is the only place I will buy a car! These guys make sure you're taken care of and do whatever the can... to make sure you get exactly what you want. Eli is the BEST salesman you could ask for, great guy, great attitude, and really knows his stuff, refuse to buy a car from anyone but him! Big thank you to Marty as well a great manager with the goal of making you happy getting you the car you want. If you're looking for the perfect car for you or your family, go to Hyundai of Asheville and ask for Eli, I promise you will leave happy!

Elijah Walker

NOT RATED

September 7, 2019

Elijah Walker

NOT RATED

September 6, 2019

I look upon dealing with any dealership with a very skeptical eye. Such was the case with Hyundai of Asheville. We came to take advantage of the "bait",... a $50 gift card for driving a new car, and walked away with a very satisfactory purchase of a car my wife had been waiting to purchase for several years. Upon our arrival we were directed to sales person Courtney King, who very shortly found a vehicle to our liking, explained the features of the vehicle and the test drive began. Halfway through the drive we were enveloped in a torrential rain storm that failed to dampen our enthusiasm for the vehicle. After drying off we met with the sales manager and worked our way through a very low key negation that ended satisfactorily for all parties. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with the sales contract but Finance Manager Cassie Bevill patiently brock down the different items of the contract for my understanding. And, to my satisfaction (and a bit of a surprise) the Out The Door agreed upon price with the sales Manager was the price I payed. My only regret is that I am out of state which hinders using the dealership as my go-to for all services.

Cassie Bevill

Finance Manager

(4.8) 46 reviews

September 4, 2019

When you buy a car you generally have to interact with multiple people. Everyone we dealt with was terrific: Samantha, Charles and Rick. They were easy... to work with, answered questions, found what we were looking for all without being pushy. The process took more time than we would have liked but that's not so unusual. There are probably things we could have done (like pre-approved financing) that would have made things faster. We would certainly recommend Hyundai Asheville!

Rick Anderson

Floor Manager

(4.3) 22 reviews

August 23, 2019

Tiffany took us from the start and made us very comfortable. I felt at ease dealing with her she led us through the entire process and showed us all the... features of our new car. I would highly recommend Tiffany to all my friends and want to thank the dealership for recognizing Tiffany's abilities.

Rick Anderson

Floor Manager

(4.3) 22 reviews

August 21, 2019

Tiffany Davis was upbeat and positive the whole time. She greeted me and explained everything and answered all my questions I had on my new vehicle. There... was no pushy rush like other dealerships. She even got me a few cups of water while she was explaining everything too me. Also Cassie Bevill was very friendly and helped me with questions on the paperwork. Everyone I came into contact with at Hyundai of Asheville was very friendly.

Cassie Bevill