3.0
Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Good service, Upto date information.

Kellie was the sales agent. Very professional and courteous.

Kellie was the sales agent. Very professional and courteous.

• Stolen merchandise from car during servicing

On 9-11-12 I took my car in to be serviced at the Casey Volkswagon on J. Clyde Morris Blvd In newport News, Va. and my Tom Tom (GPS) was stolen from my car. I didn notice it was gone until about a month later because I rarely use it considering I have GPS on my phone and I still seen the case for the GPS in the car. I went to open the case and realized it was light and to my surprise my GPS was stolen. I called Casey and was reffered to Ed Colton the service manager. This guy is so disrespectful and inconsiderate. Colton tells me there is nothing he going to do about it and they do not have thieves at Casey, and also he is not going to replace something that was stolen a month ago. I said i will make a police complaint. I was told go ahead and sarcastically Ed Colton said and give the police his name. I will never go there again and recommend anyone else to do the same. I asked to speak to the GM and all I heard was the dialtone.

• 2008 Dodge Charger SXT

Jennings Auto Centet had the best prices and quality in the 2008 Dodge Chargers! I visited with several dealerships for price, quailty,service and selection. Jennings Auto Center was a wonderful shopping experience and I enjoyed visiting the dealership. I was referred to Jennings Auto Center from a co-worker who brought there 7 Series BMW and they was satisfied with the car. Thanks to everybody who works at Jennings Auto Center